Non-IPL fans, how do you plan to pass time the coming 2 months?

Gollum

Assemble here :cheer:

It is that time of the year again when tamasha circus girgit takes over prime time television and IPL is the buzz everywhere. Really hard to ignore this monstrosity of a national obsession which is irritating for those not keen on T20 in any form, especially franchise leagues. And to make matters worse when the circus goes hand in hand with Bollywood, that's when it is time to cancel TV/digital subscription and avoid all cricket sites. 

Pretty sure there are other enlightened minds like me here, who love cricket but are opposed to IPL based on ideological/philosophical/intellectual/ethical/environmental/moral/spiritual grounds :angel:

How do you plan to avoid this menace and pass your free time?

Me:

Tennis- probably Fed's last season, also he will be back on clay. Hopefully Nole/Thiem/Zverev stop the Spaniard.

Elections- should be fun, will spend time following all the news and updates, will also do my bit to spread awareness and influence people to vote for NDA.

Can't think of much else atm but will probably start watching a couple of TV series/anime, take an online course on some interesting subject...time permitting. 

Edited by Gollum

My first preference is also Test cricket, no doubts about it.

But IPL has it's own charm as well. And as I am originally from Chennai have been supporting CSK since IPL inception in 2008. Also, this is the time to enjoy trolling fellow posters in ICF. So all in all just will chill these two months, following most matches but watching only matches during weekends.