Gautam Gambhir officially joins BJP

Turning_track

Was there ever a doubt? The kind of social activites and speeches he made, and various stands he took, was allways appreciated by everyone. Infact some of icfers used them speeches and incidents to troll Sachinistas like myself.:laugh:

I now hope that Sachin decides to voluntarily resign from Congress, “Just resign only”,  Because Gambhir has just upped the game

Edited by mishra

Gambo sometimes acts like a tool but his heart is in the right place. Importantly he always supports our armed forces and their families, that's a trait I want in every damn politician in this country. 

Congrats to his biggest fans on ICF @Switchblade @Cricketics @rahulrulezz

Edited by Gollum

58 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Will he fight from Delhi?

I think he'll be given a ticket from Delhi to contest election. Him & Sehwag have been quite close to Jaitley, that's why both of them rallied for Rajat Sharma who belongs to the Jaitley camp against Madan Lal in DDCA elections. Sehwag even got married at Jaitley's place in 2004.

Gambhir being Gambhir is a no non-sense man & I'm sure he'd take the fiberal group to the cleaners if they attack him in person. 

Don't want to put too much pressure on him, but there will be lot expected of him from everyone after how much he has been supportive to the families in the past of all those who died in the war zone. 

I hope he can be just himself through out his political journey and he will end up being a brilliant person. as always even though he will be a politician.