CSK to donate RCB game proceeds to Pulwama martyrs' families

Gollum

1 minute ago, velu said:

good move ..

there might be a hidden agenda behind this to put NT kind of parties on the backfoot ? :hmmm: 

not seeing any protest by commies this time saying  free food is more important than cricket @Sachinism :p:  

To be honest, As long as it is for a good cause and as long as the families receive the money as promised to them, doesn’t matter what the agenda is.

For too long we have abandoned the families of our martyrs. Pulwama has brought the country together, one of the rare occasions we can take pride in being united India. Let the usual piglets squeak, majority Indians have thrown their full weight behind the armed forces and families of the martyrs. The parents, siblings, wives, kids of the victims of the suicide attack know they aren't alone in the struggle, and that our boys have taken revenge, dushman ke ghar mein ghuske maara woh bhi do baar. I am confident the memories of their loved ones will live on, the nation will be eternally grateful and equally important they won't feel the financial pinch of losing a breadwinner (to a large extent). This is a New India and our jawans are our topmost priority, also national security is getting the attention it deserves. When was the last time we remembered the victims of a terror attack so vigorously a month post the event? 

Edited by Gollum

30 minutes ago, velu said:

good move ..

there might be a hidden agenda behind this to put NT kind of parties on the backfoot ? :hmmm: 

not seeing any protest by commies this time saying  free food is more important than cricket @Sachinism :p:  

none of the pigs will squeak now, its calm collected right wing time now. But they will come back to squeak post elections in numbers. 

29 minutes ago, velu said:

good move ..

I hope so. Seeman did a speech with that JKLF guy which is banned now. Not just put them on the backfoot but drive them all the way into the Indian ocean :lol:

1 hour ago, velu said:

good move ..

Dude, why do you keep tagging me in posts. I have no idea why I should care about this topic.

free food is more important than cricket

A line never uttered by anyone ever