Jump to content
zen

IPL 2019: M3 MI vs DC. 10.30 AM EST, Mumbai. 03/24/19

Recommended Posts

:mi: vs:dc: at 10.30 am EST at the Holy Cricket City of Mumbai, bustling with energy from the Gujju power and $$$ :hail:

 

 

Odd years are earmarked for MI, the greatest cricket franchise in the history of the game

 

In the limelight is Ind's greatest current AR: 

 

cl_hardik.jpg

 

 

Like some of the other great ARs in the past, 

sir-ian-botham-kb-june-2007-1986-tv-funn

 

from-jemaima-khan-to-zeenat-aman-imran-k

 

 

Hardik's AR skills are known both on and off the field :p:

 

677f1ee308e3229d20e1c40b5686cf6e.jpg

 

Give him the bat, give him the ball, or put him anywhere in the field, Hardik will perform  :dance: 

 

 

 

As for the CAPITAL LETTERS, its fans are still learning:

 

 capital-letters_1024.png?resize=1024,660

 

 

Key points of interest are players who can open for India at the WC:

  • Will MI open with Hardik so he can hit a 60 ball 100 
  • Will Pant play in the top order for DC. How is Shaw shaping up 

 

 

Key points of concerns:

  • For MI: With Tuktuk slated to open for MI, will he make it easier for DC or will he finally play positively 

120721+Phoenix+Mills+025.JPG

 

  • For DC, will Gabbar hit his groin instead 

dhawan04_201864_153949_04_06_2018.jpg

 

 

 

This is an imbalance of epic proportions. The best chance for CAPITAL LETTERS is if MI continues its tradition of starting slowly! ....  However, this time, MI is likely to get off the blocks quickly :yay:  

 

 

eight_col_Billy_Bowden.jpg?1466102303

Edited by zen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

Cheating going to start here for bambis

 

I remember last season when they influenced young Prithvi Shaw to fail with bat and then drop easy catches


Pathetic team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest
5 minutes ago, beetle said:

That was so heartbreaking .:((

Will not trust the little one against MI.:((

You shouldn't

 

He has been influenced and compromised by the evil people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, philcric said:

:dc:

 

Young Indian batting talent in DC is exciting.

 

My DC XI for this game (Morris not available yet) ...

 

S Dhawan

P Shaw

C Munro

* S Iyer

+ R Pant

C Ingram

H Patel

A Mishra

I Sharma

T Boult

S Lamichhane

Just when I started liking you as a poster :(( 

You start supporting DC, that too against the great :mi: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, philcric said:

:dc:

 

Young Indian batting talent in DC is exciting.

 

My DC XI for this game (Morris not available yet) ...

 

S Dhawan

P Shaw

C Munro

* S Iyer

+ R Pant

C Ingram

H Patel

A Mishra

I Sharma

T Boult

S Lamichhane

Exciting team :cheer:

Can also try to get Rabada and Axar in place of Ishant and Lamichhane.

 

The only problem is none of their batsmen can bowl 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Just when I started liking you as a poster :(( 

You start supporting DC, that too against the great :mi: 

 

 

Underdogs need to be supported at the beginning of the tournament. 

 

Strong teams like MI will always threaten for a playoff spot even if they don't start well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Exciting team :cheer:

Can also try to get Rabada and Axar in place of Ishant and Lamichhane.

 

The only problem is none of their batsmen can bowl 

 

Rabada is out of IPL 2019.

 

Yeah no all rounders. But Munro and Ingram can bowl a bit.

 

Batting is quite strong, so you have to hope 6 bats can do the job. 

 

Sandeep L and Mishraji ahead of Axar ... better wicket takers.

 

Give Ishant a go at the beginning. If he doesn't do well, pick a young Indian pacer like Avesh Khan in his place.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

@zen @Laaloo @asterix @zakk @FischerTal @CSK Fan @Zelig @Pollack and other MI fans I've missed out, I'm going for this game. I am going to be the lucky charm, as usual. 

 

Good work with the OP @zen

Glad you didn’t include “Me” (don’t forget the quotations) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a race between me and Shuklaji and super rich bhabhi who is going to win first - me convincing the world I am not @maniac or governing council and Ambani family convincing the world Pandya is the best allrounder ever.

 

Looks like the evil people won yet again.

 

The way I have been munching on neem leaves and putting on weight I may not take be able to beat shuklaji and bhabhijis and her sons in a real race either :((

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Glad you didn’t include “Me” (don’t forget the quotations) :)

O learned Baba, your identity is a matter of conjecture

In my naive mind, you are a divine creature

Sent by the almighty Allah, the outcomes you predict

The dots, the neem leaves & the third eye, makes your calculations succinct

You are beyond franchise level categorization 

MI, CSK, DC, SRH & Telangana Totlas are all your manifestation.

 

:pray: 

Edited by Mariyam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, philcric said:

 

Rabada is out of IPL 2019.

 

No he isn't. He has joined the squad 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.ndtv.com/ipl-2019/kagiso-rabada-arrives-ipl-2019-sends-message-for-delhi-capitals-fans-2011238%3famp=1&akamai-rum=off

 

He will surely play..

Maybe Chris Morris will also play somewhere in the lower middle order to get that balance.

Edited by bowl_out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

@mishra ji

 

You have to be the most dalbadlu IPL supporter in human history. Even ahead of @randomGuy who switched from AAP 11 hr Dharnawalas to BJP supernationalist XI. You support two different teams in the span of a few posts in a thread.

:dc:<> :dd: :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

No he isn't. He has joined the squad 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.ndtv.com/ipl-2019/kagiso-rabada-arrives-ipl-2019-sends-message-for-delhi-capitals-fans-2011238%3famp=1&akamai-rum=off

 

He will surely play..

Maybe Chris Morris will also play somewhere in the lower middle order to get that balance.

 

Oh Sorry I got him confused with Ngidi who is injured and out of IPL.

 

So yeah Rabada could be an option in the playing XI.

 

When Morris comes back and if he's in good form, he will provide great balance to the team batting at #6 or #7 and being one of the 5 frontline bowlers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mariyam said:

What is the difference, pray tell?

Hope in future...

Darrrrrr about not having the support of the lobby which is becoming largly commercial.

Some kind of loyalty .....

 

The other is dirty.

 

Ofcourse this is all personal interpretation of a very shocking incident on field at a crucial time which doesn't happen often .

He better make up for it this year.

Edited by beetle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think DeKock is available and Behrendoff is not.

 

My Mumbai XI ...

 

* R Sharma

+ Q DeKock

I Kishen

S Yadav

H Pandya

B Cutting

K Pandya

M McClenaghan

B Sran

J Bumrah

M Markande

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, beetle said:

Influenced is possible.

Fixing involves a lot more.

If you drop catches because you are influenced to do so then you are still fixing. Money or no money, deliberate attempts to underperform influenced by opposition team is fixing. In short you are saying Prithvi Shaw is a fixer. Fine. Why do you want such fixer in your team. Exchange him with MI, Mi will be glad to have him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pollack said:

If you drop catches because you are influenced to do so then you are still fixing. Money or no money, deliberate attempts to underperform influenced by opposition team is fixing. In short you are saying Prithvi Shaw is a fixer. Fine. Why do you want such fixer in your team. Exchange him with MI, Mi will be glad to have him.

If he chokes under influence again...you can have him.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

There was a race between me and Shuklaji and super rich bhabhi who is going to win first - me convincing the world I am not @maniac or governing council and Ambani family convincing the world Pandya is the best allrounder ever.

 

Looks like the evil people won yet again.

 

The way I have been munching on neem leaves and putting on weight I may not take be able to beat shuklaji and bhabhijis and her sons in a real race either :((

 

Have you been providing your weight increasing Neem leaves to Rohit as well, Babaji?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mariyam said:

@mishra ji

 

You have to be the most dalbadlu IPL supporter in human history. Even ahead of @randomGuy who switched from AAP 11 hr Dharnawalas to BJP supernationalist XI. You support two different teams in the span of a few posts in a thread.

2 of my 3 (Kohli, Hardik, Bumrah) favourite players currently play for MI, very hard not to cheer for them...in addition to being hometown team, DD has been laggards....I am a perennial underdog supporter....so DD all the way for me....when DD wins atleast one IPL, that's when I may support other underdog team (kings xi, RCB etc) over delhi...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mishra said:

Only Dalbadloo is @Mariyam ji. She used to support Puneris  and now supporting Vada paav(Rohit ji)

What?

:confused: 

I am a :MI: fan since the first IPL. Unlike the others here, I actually 'support' the team by watching em play in the stadium.

 

:cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×