Did you miss me?

Gollum

What is the ICF record for max trollvotes for one post :nervous:?

ICF is divided into Sachin, Dhoni and Kohli fanboys and insulting all those 3 campaigners in a single post looks like a bad idea in hindsight :fear1:

But IPL season is there just for this purpose plus I am drunk, so :icflove:

Edited by Gollum

16 minutes ago, Gollum said:

ICF is divided into Sachin, Dhoni and Kohli fanboys and insulting all those 3 campaigners in a single post looks like a bad idea in hindsight :fear1:

But IPL season is there just for this purpose, so :icflove:

Should have segregated into 3 different posts insulting each legend exclusively, for maximum benefit.

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Thala fanboys will create 100 accounts to troll vote :p:

8 hours ago, Gollum said:

Vadapaaji phans get touchy with the very little criticism he gets. Saying he is the best batsman behind Don Bradman isn't enough of a compliment to these nuts. All of a sudden Steve Waugh becomes an infidel that needs to be beheaded. See one of these nuts who trollvoted you as described below by @Rasgulla. Dhoni and Kohli fans are much more chill :beer:

Watch this

Vadapav acting like the ball stayed low when Boult crashes it on top of middle. Just like he did against matchfixer Asif and countless times, he acted like a B-grade actor in bollywood. He should be collecting Filmfare awards rather than Bharat Ratnas :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Vadapaaji phans get touchy with the very little criticism he gets. Saying he is the best batsman behind Don Bradman isn't enough of a compliment to these nuts. All of a sudden Steve Waugh becomes an infidel that needs to be beheaded. See one of these nuts who trollvoted you as described below by @Rasgulla. Dhoni and Kohli fans are much more chill :beer:

Watch this

Vadapav acting like the ball stayed low when Boult crashes it on top of middle. Just like he did against matchfixer Asif and countless times, he acted like a B-grade actor in bollywood. He should be collecting Filmfare awards rather than Bharat Ratnas :biggrin:

gVtKh.gif