Young Muslim invites PM Jacinda Ardern to embrace Islam

Gollum

A dialogue between a young Muslim and Miss Arden has gone viral in which he has invited the Prime Minister of New Zealand to embrace Islam. Miss Ardern listened to the young man carefully and responded to his invitation of entering into Islam with a smile. “To be honest with you, what brought me here it’s you. I have been crying every day for the last three days. I have been making one Dua from Allah and I said I wish other leaders can look at your leadership skills. And my other one wish is I hope one day you enter into Islam and I wish I will be with you in Jannah.”

Upon which, Miss Ardern replied Islam teaches humanity and I think I have it.”

LINK

Hence proved that non-Muslims can't enter Jannah no matter what they do, not even people of the book like Christians. Dirty infidel Hindu kafirs toh door hi raho :whack2:

Allah hu Akbar

bollywood Hindi GIF

L6vGFVt.jpg

Edited by Gollum

8 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Why? 

Nothing wrong there. Don't like it, don't listen. 

Oh really - why do you think attacks like the one in NZ happen then, among other things? If you have the right to preach, I have every right to ask you to shut up - not you per se but a general sentiment.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Why? 

Nothing wrong there. Don't like it, don't listen. 

1 hour ago, R!TTER said:

If you have the right to preach, I have every right to ask you to shut up - not you per se but a general sentiment.

The accepted rule according to the modern moral values is:

1) You have full right to preach.

2) While other has full right to criticize (Shut up call is unnecessary). 

Problem with Islam/Muslims is this, in Pakistan or where ever they get the power, the first thing they do is to stop the CRITICISM upon Islam. And religion of Islam is itself responsible for this crime as it is directly teaching it to the Muslims. 

These double standards should end where Muslims want to have the right to preach all over the world, but they want a ban upon criticism of Islam all over the world. 

While I don't know the actual teachings of Hinduism if one is allowed to criticize it or not, but for sure the Saffron Brigade behave exactly the same way as the fanatic Muslims do. They don't welcome any criticism, just like the fanatic Muslims. They want to allow forceful conversions in name of "Ghar Wapsi", but don't allow others to preach or criticize. 

2 hours ago, R!TTER said:

Oh really - why do you think attacks like the one in NZ happen then, among other things? If you have the right to preach, I have every right to ask you to shut up - not you per se but a general sentiment.

The people killed in NZ weren't preaching. They were praying in a designated place of worship.

Also asking people to shut up, and mowing them down using automatic weapons are not comparable at all!

I agree with your (and @Alam_dar)  general sentiment, that preachers should be open to questions/criticism. 

But none of this has anything to do with the massacre in NZ.

4 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

While I don't know the actual teachings of Hinduism if one is allowed to criticize it or not, but for sure the Saffron Brigade behave exactly the same way as the fanatic Muslims do.

Yeah sure but the preaching & conversions, whoever it is - is totally & wholly unnecessary in the modern world. What we really need is less religion not more, in that sense I'm staunchly anti religion though not a total atheist. While religion does teach us some good things but there are enough extremists & ignorant people who stick to one line of thinking, forgetting the most important thing - we are humans first everything else later.

8 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

The people killed in NZ weren't preaching. They were praying in a designated place of worship.

Also asking people to shut up, and mowing them down using automatic weapons are not comparable at all!

I agree with your (and @Alam_dar)  general sentiment, that preachers should be open to questions/criticism. 

But none of this has anything to do with the massacre in NZ.

I didn't say that did I(?) however the (Islamic) conversions can be seen by many as an attack on their faith/religion & is one of the biggest things that people overlook! Try converting any of the natives in Islamic nations, you know what'll happen to them. A lot of people simply want to be left alone, preaching to them "the word of god" is no good unless you're also making their lives better & not just through religion!

Edited by R!TTER

4 hours ago, Stradlater said:

OBL vs Dalai Lama . Who will go to heaven?

Perhaps neither  (at least for an atheist like me):phehe:

Actually there is big contradiction in Quran. Earlier, when Muhammad was weak in the city of Mecca, then not a single verse of Jihad was revealed there for complete 13 years. But all the verses were about humanity and friendship etc. 

And then Muhammad went to Madina where the Jews and Christians resided. There the following verse was revealed:

Quran 2:62:

Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve

But later Muhammad became stronger and he expelled all the Jewish tribes from Madina. And at the end when Muhammad got absolute power after the victory of Mecca, then he let reveal the following verse:

Quran 18:103-105:
Say, [O Muhammad], “Shall we  inform you of the greatest losers as to [their] deeds?  [They are] those whose effort is lost in worldly life, while they think that they are doing well in work.” Those are the ones who disbelieve in the verses of their Lord (i.e. Quran) and in [their] meeting Him, so their deeds have become worthless; and We will not assign to them on the Day of Resurrection any importance. 

Therefore, new Sharia law is this all the non-Muslims (including Jews/Christians) are going to hell till they accept Muhammad as prophet.