Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala maintains silence on abduction, rape and forceful conversion of minority girls in Pakistan

Gollum

16 hours ago, Gollum said:

Oye yaar, I was talking about the SL terror attack. 

Condemning SL attack is much more easier than Hindu Girls issue and almost all Pakistan condemned it. 

I don't see Malala having any issue condemning SL attacks, other than this that she is busy in her studies and in her own projects, and don't want to indulge in other problems of the world. It is still not proof enough for me to declare Malala anti Christian and pro SL Jihadists. 

Edited by Alam_dar

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Condemning SL attack is much more easier than Hindu Girls issue and almost all Pakistan condemned it. 

I don't see Malala having any issue condemning SL attacks, other than this that she is busy in her studies and in her own projects, and don't want to indulge in other problems of the world. It is still not proof enough for me to declare Malala anti Christian and pro SL Jihadists. 

Nice try Bro,

but this is called being an insider showing sympathy and killing, to have the hidden agenda met, its called one way Jihad in the making.

18 hours ago, sukhoi said:

Nice try Bro,

but this is called being an insider showing sympathy and killing, to have the hidden agenda met, its called one way Jihad in the making.

I like to reserve my final verdict upon her, while I don't know her good enough. But little I read about her, then I didn't feel that she is any hidden Jihadist. She saw to me like a Humanist. 

And it seems that Malala indeed condemned the SL attack on 21st of April.

https://twitter.com/Malala/status/1120082459109072902

And here Malala with her Hindu friends and they are celebrating Holi. 

It seems Indians abused her a lot on her twitter account at the Palwama attack for tweeting for "No War" and asking both Prime Ministers to solve problems through talks. They were asking her to ask Pak Army to hand over Hafiz Saeed to India instead of asking Modi for peace talks. These Indian friends don't realise that Malala is not in position of doing so, while speaking against Pakistani Army and State will cause a lot of problems for her and her education plan for girls in Pakistan. 

On one side Indians were abusing her for not condemning Pak Army for Hafiz Saeed, but at the same time Pakistanis were abusing her for not condemning Indian Army for their atrocities in Indian Kashmir. 

At end, she was being abused badly from both sides. 

This same thing happens with me, and perhaps with all the Secularists. We are also being abused by RW of both countries and we are declared traitors in both countries by the respective RW. 

She already took a bullet, for criticising her own religion, and the Taliban as well as the Pakistani govt. So you cannot expect anyrhing more from her. She is in no position to criticise the Pakistani army, or take a stance against Pakistan. Her image is already negative there. She will be silenced for good. So you cannot really expect her to do anything, she's still 21. I wouldn't call her out or judge her too much for her silence on certain topics. 

I like to reserve my final verdict upon her, while I don't know her good enough. But little I read about her, then I didn't feel that she is any hidden Jihadist. She saw to me like a Humanist. 

And it seems that Malala indeed condemned the SL attack on 21st of April.

https://twitter.com/Malala/status/1120082459109072902

And here Malala with her Hindu friends and they are celebrating Holi. 

It seems Indians abused her a lot on her twitter account at the Palwama attack for tweeting for "No War" and asking both Prime Ministers to solve problems through talks. They were asking her to ask Pak Army to hand over Hafiz Saeed to India instead of asking Modi for peace talks. These Indian friends don't realise that Malala is not in position of doing so, while speaking against Pakistani Army and State will cause a lot of problems for her and her education plan for girls in Pakistan. 

On one side Indians were abusing her for not condemning Pak Army for Hafiz Saeed, but at the same time Pakistanis were abusing her for not condemning Indian Army for their atrocities in Indian Kashmir. 

At end, she was being abused badly from both sides. 

This same thing happens with me, and perhaps with all the Secularists. We are also being abused by RW of both countries and we are declared traitors in both countries by the respective RW. 

It's the same with Aung Son of Myanmar so benefit of doubt should also go there

Not one side

Yes the comment came in a deferred time

Selective nobel

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, straight_drive said:

It's the same with Aung Son of Myanmar so benefit of doubt should also go there

Not one side

Yes the comment came in a deferred time

Selective nobel

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

The tweet from Malala was not late, but on 21st of April she made the tweet (right after the attack). I wonder why then people blamed her for not condemning the SL attack. They made a false allegation against her. 

If even after killing of 10,000 Rohingyas Miss Aung San Suu Kyi not able to break her silence, then I would not equate it to the Malala case. 

Actually, I am quite sure that RW of India in fact support the massacre of Rohingyas at hands of Army and RW Buddhists. And they would have condemned Miss Suu Kyi if she had protested over Rohingya Killings and used their favourite weapon i.e. declaring her a TRAITOR to Myanmar. 

I don't think Malala is selective noble, but I see a lot of problems in RW attitude, which is even based upon hypocrisy some times, for example they do wish genocide of Rohingyas, but still want to declare Miss Suu Kyi innocent of speaking against it. 

RW never blamed Miss Suu Kyi selective noble, but they never stop blaming Malala for being selective noble. 

On 4/24/2019 at 11:52 PM, Alam_dar said:

I fully agree that Malala should have raised voice about the 2 Hindu girls. 

But silence should not be the only standard to judge Malala. There are other angles of the picture too which should also be considered before coming to any final decision. 

If any Secularist speaks for the rights of Minorities, and against Saffron brigade in India, then Hindutva supporters tear him apart. Now multiply it to 10 times or more, while the Pakistani Muslim Mullahs are so deadly against the Secularist human right supporters and they do unlimited propaganda and make life deadly for the people. And Malala is at the top of their hit list. 

It proved better for Malala that she kept her silence on this issue, while later Supreme Court investigations decided that both girls accepted Islam at their own and married at their own too. Had Malala protested earlier and had she claimed their abduction without the investigations, then religious RW of Pakistan would have ripped her apart after that, as they did with rest of the Secularists who had raised their voice. 

It may be that the investigations through police and medical check up were false, and even Supreme court could not help the Hindu girls in this case. 

Therefore, I have nothing against if Police and Medical lab, and even Judiciary or whole corrupt system of Pakistan is blamed for that, but I am glad that Malala didn't previously claimed their abduction, otherwise she would have been finished up till now by the Mullahs. 

I don't give Malala clean chit, but only benefit of doubt at moment in this case. This means, I reserve my final verdict about Malala after watching more of her, while this case is not enough for me to come to any final decision about her. She has indeed brought a change for thousands of girls of her area and lot of girl schools are being made and thousands of girls are now able to educate themselves there, thanks to efforts of Malala. 

Malala is one of the most hated person in Pakistan for her work. All RW of pakistan is unanimous that she is traitor to Pakistan and works for western powers and bringing damage and bad name to Pakistan. 

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

The tweet from Malala was not late, but on 21st of April she made the tweet (right after the attack). I wonder why then people blamed her for not condemning the SL attack. They made a false allegation against her. 

If even after killing of 10,000 Rohingyas Miss Aung San Suu Kyi not able to break her silence, then I would not equate it to the Malala case. 

Actually, I am quite sure that RW of India in fact support the massacre of Rohingyas at hands of Army and RW Buddhists. And they would have condemned Miss Suu Kyi if she had protested over Rohingya Killings and used their favourite weapon i.e. declaring her a TRAITOR to Myanmar. 

I don't think Malala is selective noble, but I see a lot of problems in RW attitude, which is even based upon hypocrisy some times, for example they do wish genocide of Rohingyas, but still want to declare Miss Suu Kyi innocent of speaking against it. 

RW never blamed Miss Suu Kyi selective noble, but they never stop blaming Malala for being selective noble. 

See you two quotes on defending Malala 

Its the same with Aung Son then 

Totally biased opinion

Yes Malala is fake and only selective nobel

Noble peace prize is a joke. Obama got it and probably bombed the sh*t out of Afg-Pak border, Yemen, etc with more drone attacks than any other US president. There were lots of collateral damages. You can debate if those attacks were right or wrong, but a person with that kind of record shouldn't have gotten a Noble Peace prize.

Edited by Audiophile

On 9/15/2019 at 1:04 PM, Audiophile said:

Noble peace prize is a joke. Obama got it and probably the sh*t out of Afg-Pak border, Yemen, etc with more drone attacks than any other US president. There were lots of collateral damages. You can debate if those attacks were right or wrong, but a person with that kid of record shouldn't have gotten a Noble Peace prize.

Gandhi never got nobel prize but these people getting it is a joke.

Life of Liberals is difficult on both sides of the border. 

Malala was under immense pressure by the right wing Pakistanis for not speaking against the atrocities in Indian Kashmir. They were building a mountain of blames against Malala and all other Pakistani Liberal for not speaking about freedom of Kashmiris, while according to them these same Pakistani Liberals constantly speak against Pakistan/Pak army for not giving rights to the Baluch people. 

RW of Pakistan wants all to speak against the atrocities in Indian Kashmir, while to keep quite in Baluchistan. 

RW of India wants all to speak against the atrocities in Baluchistan, while to keep quite about the rights of the Kashmiris. 

People of Baluchistan fear that Punjabi will rob them off of their rights through their majority. 

Kashmiri also fear that RW Hindutva will rob them off of their rights through their majority. 

We liberal humanists want only good for the people and want to protect their basic human rights. But this is our biggest sin and crime for which we are blamed Traitors in both countries. 

11 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Most are pseudo-liberals. Most self-anointed liberals hardly qualify if the definition of the term is applied even loosely :laugh:.

Malala was under immense pressure by the right wing Pakistanis for not speaking against the atrocities in Indian Kashmir.

Difficulties, inconvenience yes, atrocities highly doubtful.

They were building a mountain of blames against Malala and all other Pakistani Liberal for not speaking about freedom of Kashmiris, while according to them these same Pakistani Liberals constantly speak against Pakistan/Pak army for not giving rights to the Baluch people. 

Let us stick to Malala, topic of this thread. I will never put Malala in the same league as Gul Bukhari or Naila Inayat who I deeply respect. If Naila criticizes India I won't mind because she is fair and yes, a true liberal in every sense of the word.

Did the young Nobel laureate ever speak about

• Balochistan
  • Waziristan 
  • Blasphemy law, Asia Bibi
  • Condition of Pak's minorities, rapes/forcible conversions, desecration of temples, destruction of property
  • LGBTQ rights

Not expecting her to speak about GHQ's antics in neighboring countries or terrorists like Hafiz Saeed and Lakhvi, she is too basic. Expectations are minimum, address the above points.

RW of India wants all to speak against the atrocities in Baluchistan, while to keep quite about the rights of the Kashmiris. 

Most of our RW doesn't care about Balochistan or have knowledge about issues there.

Most of our RW folks empathize with ordinary Kashmiris going about their daily business, may their tribe grow. We feel sad when terrorists kill/maim them, when separatists threaten them, when their businesses are closed down due to hartals, when their day to day lives are affected, rising unemployment etc. When this phase (harsh but necessary) is over you will see how average Kashmiris benefit with more investment and goodwill flowing into the state. Kashmiris who pelt stones, pick up arms, cover/hide terrorists, burn orchards and schools, rob banks, cause mayhem in hospitals.....our boys will take care of them.

Kashmiri also fear that RW Hindutva will rob them off of their rights through their majority. 

Ever cared to know how Ladakhis and Dogras managed all these years when Srinagar discriminated against those regions (politically, economically) and people/culture/religion? How many minorities are left in the valley? Heard about the Pandit genocide/exodus? Know about the discrimination against women, Dalits, minorities, rest of Indians, Union of India embedded in 370/35-A? Or how special that state was compared to rest of India, how much more it received than what is par for course? How militants/politicians/lobbies/separatists/journalists/activists got excess funds and freebies from national reserves, without giving up or ending support to violence? How Kashmiris could purchase property and live anywhere in India without favor being returned? How migrant workers from Bihar/Bengal/UP were systematically cheated and threatened by folks there? Why no industry or IT park or quality private university/hospital could come up there after so many decades? Why Kashmiri youth had to travel 2000 km far to get admission in colleges or apply for jobs? How 3 political dynasties and few prominent separatists looted the state dry? Why the Muslim youth got radicalized to such an extent so as to raise IS/AQ flags and banners? Why children of separatists study and work in Delhi, Mumbai, London, Dubai, Sydney, NY while other youth are brainwashed into leaving education/jobs instead pelting stones, joining terror groups at great risk? 

Truth is for so long Kashmiris have been pampered, now this move is aimed at making it a level playing field. You mean to say that because Kashmiris' special privileges are taken away making them just like other Indian citizens, our govt is robbing them? You mean to say that (as a liberal humanist yada yada) the Kashmiris are in some way superior to other Indians, ethno-religious supremacy or something? And not for one moment have you addressed the rights of others living in JK, Ladakh.....are the Buddhists in Ladakh lesser people? You saw their reaction to this move? How they have been freed from bonded slavery, servitude, discrimination........

All that pampering has also made them (there are exceptions) lazy, unambitious and directionless....misguidance by some foreign agencies and vested groups within India haven't helped. All they ever wanted to do was sit on their lazy asses waiting for govt dole outs or pelting stones and creating anarchy for a few hundred rupees per day. Also they were alienated from rest of India, this move will bring us closer together. They will enjoy the fruits of Indian progress in a constructive way and be given opportunities to maximize their potential. They will learn to live in a multicultural environment and adopt secular values/practices...hopefully driving them away from the path of fundamentalism. 

Malala

She is 22 years old, an adult, staying/traveling in West and studying in a top college? Does she not have independent thinking? Or is she a fraud? Closet Islamist? Why is she so selective? Why did she lie about that Kashmiri girl missing an exam when 12th was national holiday all across India? Whose script was she reading? 

Edited by Gollum

20 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Malala was under immense pressure by the right wing Pakistanis for not speaking against the atrocities in Indian Kashmir. They were building a mountain of blames against Malala and all other Pakistani Liberal for not speaking about freedom of Kashmiris, while according to them these same Pakistani Liberals constantly speak against Pakistan/Pak army for not giving rights to the Baluch people. 

RW of Pakistan wants all to speak against the atrocities in Indian Kashmir, while to keep quite in Baluchistan. 

People of Baluchistan fear that Punjabi will rob them off of their rights through their majority. 

We liberal humanists want only good for the people and want to protect their basic human rights. But this is our biggest sin and crime for which we are blamed Traitors in both countries. 

kashmiris want to build an Islamic state in secular India, it is not a case of human rights. It is a state of theocracy that is not allowed in Indiam secularism. You secular champions should be with India for Kashmir. Instead you are siding with RW Islamists.

51 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Did the young Nobel laureate ever speak about

• Balochistan
  • Waziristan %0

https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/how-close-should-an-activist-icon-get-to-power-an-interview-with-malala-yousafzai

What do you think about the Pashtun movement [a human-rights movement among Pakistan’s second-largest ethnic group]?

MALALA: I think it is needed. It is crucial. In Pakistan, the Balochistan area and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa especially have suffered from violence for a very long time. There has been the issue of missing people. There has been the issue of killings of local leaders. It’s important that we recognize them as equal citizens of Pakistan. Those people did not even have equal rights with the rest of Pakistanis. It’s important that they’re listened to, that their voices are heard. It’s important for the stability and progress of Pakistan. Celebrating the diversity that we have is crucial, and treating everyone equally is also important.

54 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

kashmiris want to build an Islamic state in secular India, it is not a case of human rights. It is a state of theocracy that is not allowed in Indiam secularism. You secular champions should be with India for Kashmir. Instead you are siding with RW Islamists.

I agree with you personally. There should be no Islamic Kashmir. It is much better that Kashmir is ruled by the Secular Indian Constitution. It would have also been ok if article 370 should have been amended and Indian central government should have not to invest more in Kashmir than other states. 

Please look it this way that Pakistani Secularists could have supported India much better if Indian BJP Government would have done more for Secularism than Hindutva system. 

This is my sole criticism. BJP should come in the center from extreme right. This is very necessary for the development of India. 

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I agree with you personally. There should be no Islamic Kashmir. It is much better that Kashmir is ruled by the Secular Indian Constitution. It would have also been ok if article 370 should have been amended and Indian central government should have not to invest more in Kashmir than other states. 

Please look it this way that Pakistani Secularists could have supported India much better if Indian BJP Government would have done more for Secularism than Hindutva system. 

This is my sole criticism. BJP should come in the center from extreme right. This is very necessary for the development of India. 

BJP is at most center right.  They have abolished triple talaq congress which is left party was supporting this awful practise just for votes. The Masjid  and Temple case is with Supreme Court. NRC is with Supreme Court as well. Yes there lynchings these happen mostly in rural areas because of police to human ratio is very low in India. This is the root cause. I still don’t know what hindutva laws they implemented.