RCB OFFICIAL THREAD 2019 - Apna Time Aayega!!

sourab10forever

3 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

@philcric have you given up on RCB winning this year as well officially? Asking you as you come across only loyal fan of RCB here.

It will be exceptionally tough from here to reach play offs. Most likely it will be a washout for RCB this year too.

There are quite a few loyal RCB fans on this forum, but I guess we are all fatigued with the team's under-performance year on year and Virat as captain.

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Narcisstic Kohli thought he can do everything and forgot to pick openers. They let go dekock and Watson but didn't pick their replacements.

They wasted watson completely ...he was made to bat open, 4,5 ....hence no defined role which the biggest problem with RCB.

They let go of De kock for no exchange also i guess, atleast cud hve asked for Ishan kishen or made a good deal like SRH took 3 players for dhawan

7 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

They wasted watson completely ...he was made to bat open, 4,5 ....hence no defined role which the biggest problem with RCB.

They let go of De kock for no exchange also i guess, atleast cud hve asked for Ishan kishen or made a good deal like SRH took 3 players for dhawan

Kohli thinks too highly of himself. Purple patches don't last long. Kohli himself hasn't done anything great in these three games. Opening partnership never settled mostly because of Kohli. 

Just now, rkt.india said:

He did play for RR last year, didn't do much. Though he is a good batsman.

Would be a upgrade over Parthiv then. AB, Klaasen, Stoinis, NCN/Southee should be the foreign players. Hetmyer has been a disappointment till now. 

6 minutes ago, Mosher said:

How is Klaasen as a keeper batsman? 

Doesnt matter , its tough to excel in such team environment. 

• Roles not defined. The only role they tell is to bat around kohli n abdv which is not a role 
  • Batting positions not fixed 
  •  now the team is mentally not in good space. For any other team its 3 defeat bot for RCB it wud- "oh no it begins again " mentality will kick in