Ashwin you are a ficking disgrace

King Tendulkar

Was Ashwin right or wrong?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Was Ashwin right or wrong?

4 minutes ago, flamy said:

I'm not defending the batter or the bowler. I'm just pointing out it is up to the umpire. 

The way I'd have interpreted what happened would have been a dead ball, since Ashwin pulled out of delivering the ball.

I have no problems with what Ashwin or Buttler did.

Its not a ball yet. So question of calling it dead ball doesn’t arise.  Ball is active and run out was on. Ashwin got it.

As I said, I want this to happen more often. That will simply settle it. Now a days it has become habbit of few players of one team to make mockery of this law

45 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Except the rule doesn't specify that it is okay to pause your bowling to wait and con the batsman.

For me, the biggest issue is Ashwin paused his action and seemed like he had no intention to bowl that ball at all.

a con job 

28 minutes ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

So now you're going to say the wicketkeeper pausing to wait until the batsman's foot is in the air to effect a stumping is against the spirit of the game too? :hysterical:

There's no reason for Buttler to be outside his crease before the ball is even delivered.

No, because the rule for the bowler is different from the rule for the wicketkeeper. Buttler was in the crease when the bowler would have normally released the ball.. So, STFU.

Law 41.16: If the non-striker is out of his/her ground from the moment the ball comes into play to the instant when the bowler would normally have been expected to release the ball, the bowler is permitted to attempt to run him/her out. Whether the attempt is successful or not, the ball shall not count as one in the over.

44 minutes ago, flamy said:

Exactly. So, it is the umpire's fault for not calling that. Is it unsportsmanlike to appeal for a catch to avoid a wide call? Or, to appeal for an LBW, on the off-chance that the umpire might give it out?

Agree on this point.. It's the umpire's fault too

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Ashwin's wife on insta...

Abuses to their 2-3 year old daughter. Indians on social media are the biggest scumbags in the world, I doubt terrorists on social media would do this to a 2 year old. *ing low lives, what next they will start issuing rape threats?

Random post

3 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Agree on this point.. It's the umpire's fault too

Umpiring fault is related to not doing due diligence. The key culprit is Ashwin who conned everyone including the umpires.  Much like how someone would purposely claim a bump catch and umpire would give it out w/o doing due diligence going by the word of the fielder 

3 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Random post

Don't want to start a thread just for this. BTW plenty of random posts in all threads, you want me to start calling them out every time.  

Edited by Gollum

3 minutes ago, zen said:

Umpiring fault is related to not doing due diligence. The key culprit is Ashwin who conned everyone including the umpires.  Much like how someone would purposely claim a bump catch and umpire would give it out w/o doing due diligence going by the word of the fielder 

Why is Ash culprit for following law? How do u know due diligence wasnt done?

Edited by mishra

Here

@GollumNot just India series. Butler was doing exactly same thing throughout the series against Lankans. They ran him out too. I wont be surprised if he is run out again in similar fashion.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2014/jun/03/england-fury-sri-lanka-mankad-run-out-jos-buttler

However Law is clear. If Run out is on,  take it

Edited by mishra

10 minutes ago, mishra said:

Why is Ash culprit for following law? How do u know due diligence wasnt done?

Understand your love for Ashwin but don’t try to sell me on he “followed” the law. Yes, he did twist the law to con the batsman (Blatant cheating) 

Edited by zen

4 minutes ago, zen said:

Understand your love for Ashwin but don’t try to sell me on he “followed” the law. Yes, he did twist the law to con the batsman (Blatant cheating) 

Read it again. Tell me where it says Ashwin? Whwere it mentions Butler? Where it mentions warning? Where it says dead ball? Where it says due diligence. You are selectively reading or ignoring facts

8528F4D9-29FF-4B26-841F-6F926869526E.jpeg

31 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Ashwin's wife on insta...

Abuses to their 2-3 year old daughter. Indians on social media are the biggest scumbags in the world, I doubt terrorists on social media would do this to a 2 year old. *ing low lives, what next they will start issuing rape threats?

Sorry, didn't get the context of what you were posting... just saw the instagram post and comments.. Absolutely disgraceful by those scumbags.. Terrible behavior.

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

Nothing wrong honestly coz its within rules and butler has history of getting mankand.

I still remember sachitra senanayake mankanding Butler once but he warned butler before that, don't know if ashwin did the same or not.

Oh he did lol Ash probably thought he could  use that to make butler look

Like a serial offender lol  If someone backs up too much he must be enalized as he gets advantage. Not the same here though but still legit

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

Read it again. Tell me where it says Ashwin? Whwere it mentions Butler? Where it mentions warning? Where it says dead ball? Where it says due diligence. You are selectively reading or ignoring facts

8528F4D9-29FF-4B26-841F-6F926869526E.jpeg

Per law I can be innocent despite murdering someone if body is not discovered or if there was not “enough” evidence or whatever the clause can get me out .... You can convince yourself with it not those who know how to play with the law too 

This is blatant cheating by Ashwin, who deliberately stopped from bowling when in his normal stride Butler went out of crease .... On live TV ppl saw that 

Let’s not play childish games! Have to hold the players to higher standards 

5 minutes ago, zen said:

Per law I can be innocent despite murdering someone if body is not discovered or if there was not “enough” evidence or whatever the clause can get me out .... You can convince yourself with it not those who know how to play with the law too 

This is blatant cheating by Ashwin, who deliberately stopped from bowling when in his normal stride Butler went out of crease .... On live TV ppl saw that 

Let’s not play childish games! Have to hold the players to higher standards 

Now u are making up stuff. Again read it.It says “release”. Rule also mention that they have to put this clarification so that oldies don’t get their nipples twisted

5C54AEBE-1289-453E-8D06-0EB2A343CB6F.jpeg.62eb336a0b372c4194b2d9af5ee05c23.jpeg

Edited by mishra