Ashwin you are a ficking disgrace

King Tendulkar

Was Ashwin right or wrong?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Was Ashwin right or wrong?

5 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

Clearly not a Mankad :no:

http://streamable.com/ny3r1

Batsmen do walk internationally to gain advantage. They also know that it will distract the bowler. Screw batsmen. Personally, I hate it. I want few more such incident to happen regularly so that i dont have to request the batsman before taking him down

6 minutes ago, mishra said:

There is absolutely nothing disgraceful about mankading. I do a a lot of bowling and each time batsman mooves out of the crease before the delivery and If I have noticed it, It impacts my bowling rythm. He did absolutely right thing. Its batsmen who are cheating.

For me, Ashwin is the best captain this IPL. Take a bow

Nothing wrong with mankading..

this took it one step ahead, pausing the run up and waiting for the runner to walk out.... this was Ashwining.

11 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

Mankanding is well within rule but this one looks like he waited for Buttler to get out of crease and then ran him out which He shouldn't have done..

Well umpire could have ruled not out in that case. Fielding team has every right to appeal. 

7 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

Clearly not a Mankad :no:

http://streamable.com/ny3r1

Tell that to umpire, or maybe hope ICC can get more clear about their archaic rules. 

7 minutes ago, mishra said:

There is absolutely nothing disgraceful about mankading. I do a a lot of bowling and each time batsman mooves out of the crease before the delivery and If I have noticed it, It impacts my bowling rythm. He did absolutely right thing. Its batsmen who are cheating.

Bingo.

The crybabies here didn't see or probably don't remember how Butler screwed us over with headstarts in the T20/ODI series last year. And what the bowler did was as per ICC rules, ratified by officials in charge, why are they taking the crybaby batsman's side here?

10 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Your favorite cricketer cum hero Vinoo Mankad started this form of dismissal, now don't you disassociate from him :hitler:

I do not mind Mankading if the batsman is taking unfair advantage. This was not Mankading but "Ashwining" .... I recommend that you "watch" the difference 

Edited by zen

4 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Nothing wrong with mankading..

this took it one step ahead, pausing the run up and waiting for the runner to walk out.... this was Ashwining.

Watch it again.  Ashwin must have noticed it and even before his action is complete Buler is out of crease. Watch it carefully. So Ashwin is right

Just now, Nikola said:

are you for sure kidding me? this guy don't deserves to be anywhere near indian team in atleast short formats.

He just won a game by his captaincy in short format. Field placing was brilliant. Mankading was brilliant. He is ready to take a punch for team. Thats pure original Captain material for me

1 minute ago, mishra said:

Watch it again.  Ashwin must have noticed it and even before his action is complete Buler is out of crease. Watch it carefully. So Ashwin is right

Ashwin has said before that he wouldn't mind using Mankading as a strategy and plan well in advance.. He did just that today

It wasnt disgraceful because its within the rules of the game but what ashwin did was wrong on his part especially as a captain, I say this because butler wasn't advancing too much in his whole innings and ashwin could have issued a warning or a mouthing prior to this but he chose to directly run him out when he wasnt even advancing far down. 

Ashwin knew they weren't going to get butler out so best way (even publicity wise) was an out of the box plan 

Ashwin studies and understands all the rules of the game. He will always play along th elines to get an edge

Game is so batsman friendly that you need to think out of the box within the rules