Should CSK home matches be shifted to Pune?

philcric

1 minute ago, Nikola said:

No need. Please don't come to my city and overpopulate it anymore keep your fixing and **** to your state. 

Your neighbors down the road are the biggest cheaters in IPL history and they have 8th grade drop out as mentor

Let's not forget

Your neighbors down the road are the biggest cheaters in IPL history and they have 8th grade drop out as mentor

Let's not forget

They are not coming anyway. Also what's use if you can't play matches at your Home ground?

Just now, Nikola said:

They are not coming anyway. Also what's use if you can't play matches at your Home ground?

If you haven't realized, every ground is home ground for CSK :phehe::ahaa:

6 minutes ago, beetle said:

Rasgulla...kitni baar ban hoga !!!

Forum has become joke. I asked admin to ban that retard and they are still allowing this. If they don't action now i bet every csk fanboy will exploit this and start creating multiple accounts. 

2 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Forum has become joke. I asked admin to ban that retard and they are still allowing this. If they don't action now i bet every csk fanboy will exploit this and start creating multiple accounts. 

Why are you always mad and so insecure?

You need to take a chill pill. People living rent free in your head LMAO

Why are you always mad and so insecure?

You need to take a chill pill. People living rent free in your head LMAO

Like really what the point? you make multiple acc, post it get banned. In end it's waste of time & resource so why do it? 

2 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Like really what the point? you make multiple acc, post it get banned. In end it's waste of time & resource so why do it? 

Not makign multiple accounts, you are totally mistaken not surprising

Now go to sleep thinking about this

7 minutes ago, The Hound said:

Not their problem if RCB cant bat against spin :no:

MS Dhoni: We were not really sure about the wicket. I never expected the wicket to play how it played. I think the wicket needs to get much better.