Ashwin's "smarty" acts

9 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Usual bs. Csk did not do any match fixing shouting a lie many times does not make it truth. Meyappan was found guilty of betting with team composition.

You are missing the point. Whether it was match fixing or betting, the comparison/juxtaposition of CSK's return to the IPL(!) with Manchester United's re-emergence after the Munich tragedy was distasteful to say the least.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

You are missing the point. Whether it was match fixing or betting, the comparison/juxtaposition of CSK's return to the IPL(!) with Manchester United's re-emergence after the Munich tragedy was distasteful to say the least.

Yeah what ever.  But csk did not do any match fixing. Meyappan did betting with team charts that is not match fixing sorry.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Sometimes he tries to show off that he knows a lot of things. I remember when someone asked  Sehwag after missing world record for first wicket partnership in Test, about it, he asked i don't know about those players lol. I think even Dhoni once said he doesn't know a lot of about old cricketers. This guy is a typical Tamilnadu cricket fan who tend to be uber geeky when it comes to cricket. They know every stats that is available by heart. 

20 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Sometimes he tries to show off that he knows a lot of things. I remember when someone asked  Sehwag after missing world record for first wicket partnership in Test, about it, he asked i don't know about those players lol. I think even Dhoni once said he doesn't know a lot of about old cricketers. This guy is a typical Tamilnadu cricket fan who tend to be uber geeky when it comes to cricket. They know every stats that is available by heart. 

Agree. There's no doubt that he's much better read than your average cricketer but he goes way overboard in showcasing it at times. You remember the way he gave away all his variations after the Edgbaston Test last year? Was ridiculous.

Just now, Jimmy Cliff said:

Agree. There's no doubt that he's much better read than your average cricketer but he goes way overboard in showcasing it at times. You remember the way he gave away all his variations after the Edgbaston Test last year? Was ridiculous.

TMI guy Sharing more than required. He should follow the example of Viswanathan ANand who is a cricket fan himself. He is very measure while talking. There is someone far worse than Ashwin when it comes to talking a lot. That is Srikkanth lol. Atleast Ashwin knows what he is talking about good or bad. Srikkanth often resorts to non stop over the top opinions. All said and done they are all stil l better than negative nelly Sanju Manju

If you remove this form of dismissal, the Non-Striker might as well take a start right down to half-way down the pitch on every ball without fear, At the most, an offender would only be given a warning by umpire? Until 3 warnings? So it’s ok to run half way to pitch every ball till you are warned? I take my first two warnings all the time then. If it’s a T20, hell yes, I take my chances on warnings rather than being “nice” as win or loss would be decided by just that one run I sneak in.

TMI guy Sharing more than required. He should follow the example of Viswanathan ANand who is a cricket fan himself. He is very measure while talking. There is someone far worse than Ashwin when it comes to talking a lot. That is Srikkanth lol. Atleast Ashwin knows what he is talking about good or bad. Srikkanth often resorts to non stop over the top opinions. All said and done they are all stil l better than negative nelly Sanju Manju
Srikanth was standing behind me on. Domestic flight, obnoxious character

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, SK_IH said:

that full sleeve brought about a revolution, all chuckers who were plying their trade in the name of mystery off spinners were chucked out. His biggest contribution to world cricket.

He should go into HOF just for that stunt. For Pakistani cheats it was like 1971 revisited, only this time we broke their cricket teams at all levels. 

5 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

TMI guy Sharing more than required. He should follow the example of Viswanathan ANand who is a cricket fan himself.

No cricketer can ever follow the example of Vishwanathan Anand, especially when it comes to keeping secrets. Ultimate poker face, never reveals much and someone who had to guard his secrets from desperate Russians his whole career. Ashwin is a Bol Bachchan. 

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

No cricketer can ever follow the example of Vishwanathan Anand, especially when it comes to keeping secrets. Ultimate poker face, never reveals much and someone who had to guard his secrets from desperate Russians his whole career. Ashwin is a Bol Bachchan. 

L siva is also one guy who would look cool But if you yank his chain he will get very serious. Murali Kartik is one guy who somewhat remains composed except when he talks to Manjrekar who is annoying as a f*** constantly taking jibes at Murali karthik talking about golf.

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

batsman appears out of the crease before the bowler has even come into delivery stride. What is the point here? 

Bat is grounded, technically he is within the crease. The law says batsman can start the backing up  when the bowler has appeaared to bowl the delivery, which is true from the above pic. He has started to appeared to have been in the delivery stride. Technically it is not out. Dumbass didn't even warn him once as is the norm. And now the fatass is defending his snotty action.