Hinduphobia In Secular India

SecondSlip

Rajasthan: Communal clashes, violence mar Ram Navami procession

A communal clash broke out on Saturday when a section of Muslims threw stones on a Ram Navami procession. Some vehicles were set on fire and mobs stoned houses and clashed with police injuring two cops in Vyapariyon ka Mohalla in Soorsagar police station.

LINK

Congress rule :isalute:

On 4/14/2019 at 10:49 AM, Mariyam said:

Who were you calling the Hindu hating bigot in your previous post? Me or Shehnaz? I am confused now.

You can doubt all you want, but it is the work of the ASI to preserve these heritage sites. And Hampi is a world heritage site.

I am not 'defending' anything. There are temples where they enforce a dress code and there are temples where they don't. For instance, no celeb or lay person, can go dressed the way Shehnaz was at Hampi, to Siddhi Vinayak temple in Mumbai. What exactly is the hypocrisy? 

A few months ago, a group of ruffians/drunkards damaged a few pillars at Hampi. Surprised that doesn't hurt the RW as much as what an actress wears (or doesn't) in a photo-shoot, which btw always has prior police permission.

Even there is no dress code, nobody would dare to pose like that in some church/mosque. It is insensitive and irresponsible and people should respect boundaries. Hampi is not a resort. It pains Hindus when they visit the temples desecrated by Bahamani barbarians in the 15th century. On top of that, we have miscreants like Shenaz hurting those sentiments. My last on this subject, if you don't get it and defend her actions as FoE. The ruffians were brought to justice and were made to repair the damage done. Unfortunately, we can't do the same to people disrespecting . They should be called out and shamed.

Look at what people do in temples taken over by ASI. It is downright shameful.

dc-Cover-652ovhkibhg82kh6on274ihkn1-2018

On 4/14/2019 at 8:49 AM, Gollum said:

Dude Hampi is more of a tourist place now, I am pretty sure that in an active place of worship she would have obeyed dressing rules if applicable. Anyway Hinduism is more liberal in these matters and we should look to preserve that, in fact improve upon that. I don't mind the picture at all, there is nothing insulting here. In Goa's churches, many visitors come wearing minis and tank tops, especially foreigners. In fact even in some temples I see women dressed in a different way, who cares as long as aastha or respect is there?

If you are talking about MF Hussain I can understand it, not this Hampi example. MFH was a proper bigot and trouble maker, pretty sure I have documented his crimes somewhere on this forum. 

Have you gone to Hampi? It is sad to visit and see the damage done to temples. It is not loot, it is a barbaric act done with Hatred. DOn't cover their actions saying we are liberal, they will keep doing it with that attitude. 

@coffee_rules I have seen short dresses in Goan churches, I personally am not insulted by what that lady did. Muslims are a different breed, let them introspect about their customs/rules. World is moving forward, if they want to stay in 7th century let them, if they don't change they will pay the price. 

The image you showed I made a thread about that in the past. Those 2 people are Muslims and that temple is in Mahabalipuram IIRC. Very common in TN, even DMK/DK goons pose with slippers on idols, vandalize centuries old sculptures, smash Ram/Ganesh idols etc. Sad to see the state of affairs in TN. 

Edited by Gollum

@coffee_rules

Shehnaz Treasury (she dropped the wala) promotes responsible tourism in Karnataka

The pic in the initial tweet that you have posted is a part of a promote tourism in Karnataka campaign by KSTDC and Ola. 

The KSTDC is a wing of the government of Karnataka. They used the pictures in their promotions for Karnataka as a tourist destination. They didn't find anything objective/disrespectful in the pics taken. Infact, there would have been some due diligence over which pic to use for the campaigns. In my guess, religious considerations/feelings *should* have been a parameter in the selection.

From the article:

Shenaz Treasury, actress and travel vlogger said, “When it comes to travel, India holds a special place in my heart. Being a passionate traveller, I strongly feel that the preservation of our natural and cultural heritage across the country is facing a grave threat. There is now a need more than ever for us to travel consciously, respectfully, and responsibly. From avoiding littering to encouraging local economy, there is a lot each one of us can do to ensure the country’s cultural legacy remains intact. I am thrilled be the flag-bearer of this message, and embark on what I am certain, will be an exciting journey of exploring Karnataka’s archaeology, ancient ruins and temples by road with Ola Outstation.” Shenaz further adds, “I encourage people to take road trips, soak in some breathtaking experiences, and enjoy the scenic landscapes that our country has to offer.”

Also, if the picture is that disrespectful on religious grounds, you/ or those hurt have the option of moving court. The court will decide how frivolous/serious the allegation is. Surprised no one has done that.

First it was Angry Hanuman, now it is Giant Hanuman that scares people. 

https://theprint.in/politics/giant-statues-of-hindu-gods-and-leaders-are-making-muslims-in-india-nervous/227323/

Giant statues of Hindu gods and leaders are making Muslims in India nervous

hanuman-1024x634-768x432.jpg

Size Matters.

Edited by coffee_rules

18 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

First it was Angry Hanuman, now it is Giant Hanuman that scares people. 

https://theprint.in/politics/giant-statues-of-hindu-gods-and-leaders-are-making-muslims-in-india-nervous/227323/

Giant statues of Hindu gods and leaders are making Muslims in India nervous

hanuman-1024x634-768x432.jpg

Size Matters.

BC kya g@ndu log hai yaar. I thought they are only scared of Nallah 

TrueIndology is one handle that has proved the false narrative of commie historians in bringing down India. He has been suspended again. Shows the bias of Twitter against RW of all kind. Shame on western liberals and champions of FoE/

https://www.mynation.com/views/true-indology-exposes-the-vicious-plan--pqtqwo

Details of how the collective plan of commies and liberals (Dhruv Rathee squad)work in SM.

Twitter does not seem to have a mechanism to check such controlled, coordinated reporting and my handle has often fallen victim to such tactics. This time, however, I was subjected to the most vicious hounding, inhuman behavior and concerted human rights violation by a gang of handles causing deliberate mental agony, after my Twitter discussion with a communist comrade who claimed that all the people of Karnataka, Kerala, Goa, Arunachal etc. consume beef.

Since many followers specifically tagged me to respond, I felt inclined to put up a perspective of history that has not been brought forward, so that people can get both sides of the picture and ascertain the facts on their own. I began with researching data which could give us the correct picture, for, even if the interpretation of data is biased, data itself is not. I quoted NSSO data published by the ministry of statistics which would be the best bet to anything close to approximation as even in Kerala itself, it surveyed 1.5 million people about their dietary preferences. This data stated that only 25% of the people there consumed beef, and not all, as claimed by such leftist lynch mob.

To be as objective as possible, I also added that the data itself is prone to under reporting, conceding the possibility that the actual number could be much higher and also cited figures for other states. My point behind citing NSSO data was countering the misinformation that ALL Keralites consumed beef. I also challenged the said mob to cite a source verse number of the phrase 'the cow is food' which, they alleged, was mentioned in Rigveda.

I do not judge people for their dietary habits, for, I understand that some people might consider meat as essential. However, killing animals for food is one thing and celebrating the pain of animals is another. I really do not think highly of people who kill innocent animals, wave their cruelty online and talk about killing Sanghis and making "Sanghi curry". 

This is extremism, bigotry and targeted mental and religious harassment. All of this was sent my way on Twitter. And the irony is that the mass reporting of my tweet in response to the agonizing violation of my human rights as a Hindu and a vegan, led Twitter to suspend my account without even a warning to take the tweet down or follow the limited suspension or restricted use principle. 

Instead, they deleted my account, for, it appears that they just needed an excuse to do that!