Hinduphobia In Secular India

SecondSlip

22 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Why is cow considered for peta regulation but not chicken or fish ?

PETA does a lot of virtue signaling, moral posturing, guilt tripping when it comes to Hindus. They want to ban crackers in Diwali, avoid colours in Holi, ban animal sacrifices in Hindu temples (Nepal, Bengal, Assam, even in South) but not a whisper when it comes to Bakrid, New Year fireworks or Christmas Turkey slaughter. 

I never cared much about them but then during Jallikattu protests they showed their true colours, spreading fake news about the tradition, bashing Tamil culture/society, shaming us internationally. Even the liberandus joined them to lecture about reforming Tamil society, that's when I dug deep into PETA's activities and explored their bias.  

Dharmics, especially Hindus are at the forefront of ethical treatment of animals, champions of vegetarianism and because of our religion we learn to respect all life forms at an early age. Not denying we can't do better but to paint a wrong, misleading picture about Hindus is unacceptable of which PETA is guilty. 

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

PETA does a lot of virtue signaling, moral posturing, guilt tripping when it comes to Hindus. They want to ban crackers in Diwali, avoid colours in Holi, ban animal sacrifices in Hindu temples (Nepal, Bengal, Assam, even in South) but not a whisper when it comes to Bakrid, New Year fireworks or Christmas Turkey slaughter. 

I never cared much about them but then during Jallikattu protests they showed their true colours, spreading fake news about the tradition, bashing Tamil culture/society, shaming us internationally. Even the liberandus joined them to lecture about reforming Tamil society, that's when I dug deep into PETA's activities and explored their bias.  

Dharmics, especially Hindus are at the forefront of ethical treatment of animals, champions of vegetarianism and because of our religion we learn to respect all life forms at an early age. Not denying we can't do better but to paint a wrong, misleading picture about Hindus is unacceptable of which PETA is guilty. 

Yeah peta is just an other ngo. But i am wondering why we should only be out raged for cow slaughter not chicken fish etc. Why selective outrage. 

If its our way to control Peaceful testosterone i am ok with it, just need a logical explaination.

NPR India's producer based in New Delhi. Same language as the Pulwama suicide bomber, she is a self confessed secular liberal. All she ever does is spew venom against India and Hindus. And Hindus are the intolerant, evil ones.....Hinduphobia is real and active in a country with 80% Hindu population :facepalm:

NPR is heavy on India bashing, why do these assholes come to India and abuse us? 

EEINQZ5U8AAxdGT.jpg

Edited by Gollum

32 minutes ago, Gollum said:

NPR's India head based in New Delhi.

Dude, she's just a z grade 'producer' / photographer.  She's not 'head' of anything. 

You are 24 hours late with this btw, saw this yesterday even sent off a letter to NPR's ombudsman.  She needs to lose her job - let's see what happens.

This racist prejudice is the basis for the subset of Kashmiris who don't want to be part of India - education level doesn't matter - they see themselves as ethnically and religiously superior to 'brown' Indians - that's why they cling to delusions of either "azaadi" or merger with green-bros. 

That is why, even a liberal like me, is forced to support the media and internet clampdown after the a370 abrogation.   Harsh measures are required to bring a racist sub-section of the population in line, particularly given the malicious interference from across the LOC.  As Ajit Doval and Jaishankar have pointed out - the internet shutdown has dealt a massive blow to the Pakistani "handlers" of the troublemakers in the valley.  A few weeks of inconvenience is a difficult, but small price to pay, in context.  The 'radio' silence, along with the pressure on Pakistan, will force more and more 'underground' rats to squeal and come above ground, and end up being caught by the forces.  This time around, the "mowing of the grass" by the security forces is going to be much more effective.

And let people like her whinge all they want about the "unfairness" of it all.

Edited by sandeep

10 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Dude, she's just a z grade 'producer' / photographer.  She's not 'head' of anything. 

OK then she is NPR India's (New Delhi based) producer, edited. Her bigotry should be called out, I see NPR speaking PakMil/ISI language so more heat on them is good. 

Edited by Gollum

9 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

I wish she wouldn't have deleted it really, it was good for the Dhimmis to see these peoples' actual mindset. 

These cartoons always expose themselves on Twitter. The more exposure they get, the more the veil of secularism gets slowly lifted. 

She is in career protection mode now.   I think she's going to end up changing her name, at least for work purposes.  Hard to live this kind of exposure down, in today's era.

12 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

I wish she wouldn't have deleted it really, it was good for the Dhimmis to see these peoples' actual mindset. 

These cartoons always expose themselves on Twitter. The more exposure they get, the more the veil of secularism gets slowly lifted. 

Thank God for social media, more people are made aware of these snakes. Otherwise very easy to hide these inconvenient exposes, give cover to the bigots...no wonder LW ecosystem ruled India for so long. 

But seriously worrying to see the West/ Gulf based media organizations set up shop in India and fuel flames, we need to be doubly careful.  

Edited by Gollum

On 4/12/2019 at 9:01 PM, Mariyam said:

@Gollum 

Khoon ki Ganga.

This is a very Bengali thing that I notice. @Muloghonto. You guys mix up your ki and kas.

ya. not only bengalis. slang hindi like hyderabadi hindi also do this. they use the masculine variant. even the indian christians, goans and parsis do this. 

lol

Edited by Reddysaab

21 hours ago, sandeep said:

She is in career protection mode now.   I think she's going to end up changing her name, at least for work purposes.  Hard to live this kind of exposure down, in today's era.

Nobody even knew her before this controversy, so she may be able to slide into another media-group's production team with little fuss. I doubt the people outraging on Twitter would even follow-up so long as she keeps quiet this time and maybe avoids naming her new employer in her Twitter-bio. At worst, she can go down to Urdu-language media where she would be able to hide due to others' ignorance of the language.  JMO.

23 hours ago, Gollum said:

Thank God for social media, more people are made aware of these snakes.

Otherwise very easy to hide these inconvenient exposes, give cover to the bigots...no wonder LW ecosystem ruled India for so long. 

Social media is what turned me into the monster I have become. :(( It used to be that I had the assumption that it was just some bad Mullahs leading people astray, but even common, not particularly outwardly devout people say this type of stuff as well. One really sees how common this type of mindset is in India, and not just among RoP. 

When one reads the replies below a main tweet it's even more enlightening.  Read a leftists tweet, and then read the replies among their followers. IE, I used to follow Hartosh Singh Bal on twitter for a long time after I joined, but when I started going  into the replies, the amount of anti-Hindu vitriol among non-Hindus was truly astounding to see. I mean it's one thing to bash the RSS or BJP, that's not really a big deal since they are a political/cultural organization, but the "crossing-the-line" into Hindu-bashing and/or India-bashing was something-else. Now Hindus give it back( even those who are no-longer practicing or are just cultural-Hindus) and suddenly "intolerance is rising" and twitter blocks accounts. It's overall a good-thing, this one-sided bhaichara that Hindus are supposed to show other communities because "secularism" is disappearing, for the better I would say if the truth is seen.  

But seriously worrying to see the West/ Gulf based media organizations set up shop in India and fuel flames, we need to be doubly careful.  

I agree. That's another failure of the current government. Just like Foreign-funded NGOs, these foreign media houses need to be suffocated. Neither have a right to interfere in Indian society and politics. 

Edited by Tibarn

22 hours ago, Gollum said:

Good news, this is the power of mobilization and social media pressure tactics. We are slowly learning, good....took less than a day. 

EEMVxH6XUAAzPmJ.png

We and a lot of OFBJP members tagged NPR USA and threatened to stop the contributions we make to NPR because of their bigotry. When it hurts them financially, they take notice. I had anyway stopped contributing after their Leli biased coverage of Sabarimala controversy showing Hinduphobic Views of Hindu religion being anti-women. They (NPR) have bren exposed of their Ideology after 2016 Trump victory.

Sircar is a former babu who was India's cultural secretary and then CEO, Prasar Bharati....all under UPA regime. 

The late Uncle Pai was one of the greatest sons of Mother India, deserves a Bharat Ratna for sure. Without him most wouldn't be introduced to Indian history/civilization.....a great educationalist who made learning fun for impressionable young minds. 

Edited by Gollum

34 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Sircar is a former babu who was India's cultural secretary and then CEO, Prasar Bharati....all under UPA regime. 

The late Uncle Pai was one of the greatest sons of Mother India, deserves a Bharat Ratna for sure. Without him most wouldn't be introduced to Indian history/civilization.....a great educationalist who made learning fun for impressionable young minds. 

Facking communists and secularists. Screwed Hindus and India forever. Worse than what Fundu Islamists did.