Sign in to follow this  
SecondSlip

Hinduphobia In Secular India

10 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

Some really good points @Gollum

I believe that these are all the same old objections which I have been hearing here from the RW against the Secularists since the beginning. There is not a single new point by this person.

I see that the RW is very active in making allegations against the others (just like Trump is fast in making allegations). They try to pose themselves as Mazlooms, which is a joke. 

Let us see the RW allegations against the Secularists. 

Today, it seems more Muslims are participating in Holi celebrations, as compared to the Hindus celebrating the Eid-ul-Fitr (that is the one after the Ramadhan).  Or even many Muslims in the West participate in the Christmas celebrations. Both Holi and Christmas are beautiful festivals and have inner beauty and thus attractive to all irrespective of religion.

There is only little objection upon Holi while other party is involved and it is the basic right of other party to involve in it or not. This may be due to the religious reasons or may be due to the personal reasons (like health etc). Nevertheless, despite this issue, majority of people (including almost all the Secularists) are celebrating it while throwing colours upon each other is not such and "aggressive" issue which could harm others. 

As compared to Holi, the festival of Diwali is criticized more, and rightly so, while crackers are more "aggressive" issue as compared to throwing colours. There are indeed people whose hearts are not strong enough to hear crackers and this is very painful to them. And crackers smell stay in the air for many hours which could cause huge problems for people suffering from Asthma and other lungs diseases. And surely crackers are much aggressive for the birds too as compared to the colours of the holi. 

Therefore, although there is not a single Bollywood Secularist personality who has criticized holi, but all of them celebrating themselves (with at most the exception to asking to not through colours upon those who don't want it as their basic human right). 

But still the RW Hindus have been constantly making an allegation that the Secularists hate only Hindu Religion and thus they criticize Hindu festivals. 

This RW mentality is the same which we see in the story of the wolf and the baby lamb. The wolf wanted to eat the baby lamb, thus accused him first of making his drinking water dirty. Upon that baby lamb pointed out that flow of water is coming from wolf towards him and thus he could not make his drinking water dirty. Upon that wolf made accusation that he made his drinking water dirty last year. Upon that baby lamb told him that he was only 6 months old. Than wolf made an accusation that it were then his mother who made his water dirty, and then he killed the baby lamb and ate him. 

Same thing I tell to the Muslims, where they also present themselves as Mazlooms when we criticize them for slaughtering the animals on Eid-e-Qurban. 

I tell them that no Pakistani Secularist is criticizing them for Ramadhan fasting. No Secularist is condemning them for Eid-ul-Fitr (Eid after Ramadhan). But we are criticizing only Eid-e-Qurban while it is an aggressive festival, due to which a lot of problems and damages are occurring to the animals and to the environment and to the economy. 

But the RW Muslims are even the bigger wolves than the RW Hindus. They also have lot of accusations to kill and eat the others. 

The West, despite being more Secular than India, has banned the Adhan due to the air pollution issue. How it succeeded in doing it? It is due to the reason that West was not hypocrite and didn't show the double standards (to large extent at least). If West banned the Adhan, then West also banned the Churches to ring their bells. And even if some Churches got the permission to ring the bells, then they had to reduced the loudness and limit it to the Sundays only. 

In India, the problem is this that the RW Hindus want all the bans upon the Muslim Adhan and the Christian bells, but don't want any ban or criticism upon their own use of loud speakers and the bells and the rallies of Saffron brigades. 

Problem is this if Adhan will be banned, then ban upon ringing the bells in Mandirs and use of the loudspeakers in the Mandirs will also be demanded. And it will also be demanded that none of the rallies of the Saffron Brigade ever take place on the roads of the city. And the argument would be if Muslims don't need Adhan to know the time of prayer, then Bhagwan also don't need the ringing of the bell to get awake and hear the prathana (a typical Muslim argument). 

Poor liberal Secularists have nothing to do with these wars of the Hindu or Muslim religions. We want only peaceful land for the people. For that we do hear and bear the Adhans of Muslims, and also do hear and bear the bells and loud speakers in the Mnadir and shouting of slogans during the huge rallies of saffron brigade and the political parties on the roads. 

I, as liberal Secularists, will be the happiest person on the planet if all the religious signs are taken off from the public life (like Adhan, ringing of bells from Churches (like the Secular West did) and Mandirs and religious rallies where slogans are shouted against the others and power is showed. 

And at the end, I once again completely deny this accusation that Secularists have any Hindophobia. No, they don't have any. They may be totally against the RW Hindutva forces, but nothing against Hinduism religion and the peaceful Hindus. They don't consider Hindu Religion and the Saffron brigade one and the same. 

Edited by Alam_dar

Bhai Alam. It has been proven that Islam can not co-exist with any religion. It has simply destroyed every region and culture it has touched. example, Middle East, Various Asian and African Nations.

Why go that far, Takshila in Pakistan was a biggest Uni and source of olden literature. Now India doesn't have a recorded History.

So other religions, whom you call RW are generally asking for equality and fairness when they are in majority.  When they are in minority, they simply ask for their right to live. Because they know it that they will be exterminated, sooner or later.

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Therefore, although there is not a single Bollywood Secularist personality who has criticized holi, but all of them celebrating themselves (with at most the exception to asking to not through colours upon those who don't want it as their basic human right). 

But still the RW Hindus have been constantly making an allegation that the Secularists hate only Hindu Religion and thus they criticize Hindu festivals. 

Its example to show that Muslim, must not follow local culture and for him, following religion is most important. For other, letting Muslim man the way he is, is right thing to do.

It also, gives message that its ok for non Muslim girls to be friendly with Muslims but not other way round. How many time I have seen Muslim men, casually hugging non Muslim girls. While, I am yet to see a Muslim girl having courage to casually hug non Muslim men.

58 minutes ago, mishra said:

Its example to show that Muslim, must not follow local culture and for him, following religion is most important. For other, letting Muslim man the way he is, is right thing to do.

It also, gives message that its ok for non Muslim girls to be friendly with Muslims but not other way round. How many time I have seen Muslim men, casually hugging non Muslim girls. While, I am yet to see a Muslim girl having courage to casually hug non Muslim men.

My answer was firstly due to the reason while the maker of this video hit directly upon the Secularists and blamed them of Hindophobia. 

While there exists no Hindophobia among the Secularists, but Hindutva-phobia. 

And the reasons he presented, I simply answered them. 

And Muslims were ruling India for centuries, but unable to change the Hindu population to Islam. Thus today, there is not a slightest of any chance that the took the control upon the Hindu population of India. Therefore, fears that are presented by the RW today are not real. 

In simple words, RW want to snatch the Basic Human Rights of the Indian Muslims today. 

While the Secularists don't agree with these fears which are spread by RW, and thus don't want to go this level. 

Off course, there is nothing wrong in making films where Muslim girls are running and marrying the Hindu boy. Like the Film Bombay (1995). It was a beautiful film and even families in Pakistan saw it many many times. 

If RW is able to make films upon Thakuray, Experimental President, Namo, and hundreds of other films, why not then they could make a film upon muslim girl and hindu boy? 

I don't see that Muslims boycotted the film Bombay (1995) or threw stones upon the Cinema houses. Yes, the Mullahs could have protested upon it, but no one supported them, but all condemned them the same way as they were condemned from every group of Indian civil society in the case of Triple Talaqs. 

And my true opinion is this that blaming the Secularists is Hindu boy/Muslim girl case is not going to work while Secularists have also made hardly any films where Dalit boy gets a high caste Hindu girl as love in Indian films. Does it mean that Secularists are also racists along with the RW High Caste Hindus? 

I am all for that to make such films. I am all for this that marriages should take place among different communities as this is the best way of integration. 

I am all for criticizing Islam and every religion. It has already slowly. And this trend will only go high in the near future.  

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

And Muslims were ruling India for centuries, but unable to change the Hindu population to Islam. Thus today, there is not a slightest of any chance that the took the control upon the Hindu population of India. Therefore, fears that are presented by the RW today are not real. 

In simple words, RW want to snatch the Basic Human Rights of the Indian Muslims today.   

Thats incorrect. India’s Hindu influence was from Afgan to Indonesia, so it shrinked completely to just 20% of what it was. Today, we are only Hindus left, and we cant take foolish pride that we survived. Actually, we have lost the battle as we just are 20% remaining. 

And RW, LW are plain western words and not applicable to Asia at all. Instead , it just used to shut down discussions as one is already guilty once it is branded RW. There is nothing RW, instead it is majoritian Hindu. 

Majoritian Hindu are feeling threaten , and you should understand it why. The history and , current demographics changes and growing intolerance and assertive minority,  paint a gruesome future of the country.  

The so called seculars see majoritian Hindu as the biggest fear , yet the only reason why India is liberal is because of majortian Hindu. And this is the battle today 

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

My answer was firstly due to the reason while the maker of this video hit directly upon the Secularists and blamed them of Hindophobia. 

While there exists no Hindophobia among the Secularists, but Hindutva-phobia. 

And the reasons he presented, I simply answered them. 

While the Secularists don't agree with these fears which are spread by RW, and thus don't want to go this level. 

Off course, there is nothing wrong in making films where Muslim girls are running and marrying the Hindu boy. Like the Film Bombay (1995). It was a beautiful film and even families in Pakistan saw it many many times. 

If RW is able to make films upon Thakuray, Experimental President, Namo, and hundreds of other films, why not then they could make a film upon muslim girl and hindu boy? 

I don't see that Muslims boycotted the film Bombay (1995) or threw stones upon the Cinema houses. Yes, the Mullahs could have protested upon it, but no one supported them, but all condemned them the same way as they were condemned from every group of Indian civil society in the case of Triple Talaqs. 

And my true opinion is this that blaming the Secularists is Hindu boy/Muslim girl case is not going to work while Secularists have also made hardly any films where Dalit boy gets a high caste Hindu girl as love in Indian films. Does it mean that Secularists are also racists along with the RW High Caste Hindus? 

I am all for that to make such films. I am all for this that marriages should take place among different communities as this is the best way of integration. 

I am all for criticizing Islam and every religion. It has already slowly. And this trend will only go high in the near future.  

Muslim Population in Afghanistan India Indonesia Thailand Seilanka combodia, myanmanr, vietnam Bangladesh and many more, look exactly like local non Muslims. So Don’t sell they didn’t took control. Its just that they couldn’t manage to eliminate, enslave local male population and couldn’t finish local culture.

Thats the reason why apart from Muslim world, everyone sees Israels as victim and has sympathy with them. While,just like you, whole Muslim world cant see Israel’s angle

Edited by mishra

3 hours ago, someone said:

Thats incorrect. India’s Hindu influence was from Afgan to Indonesia, so it shrinked completely to just 20% of what it was. Today, we are only Hindus left, and we cant take foolish pride that we survived. Actually, we have lost the battle as we just are 20% remaining. 

And RW, LW are plain western words and not applicable to Asia at all. Instead , it just used to shut down discussions as one is already guilty once it is branded RW. There is nothing RW, instead it is majoritian Hindu. 

Majoritian Hindu are feeling threaten , and you should understand it why. The history and , current demographics changes and growing intolerance and assertive minority,  paint a gruesome future of the country.  

2 hours ago, mishra said:

Muslim Population in Afghanistan India Indonesia Thailand Seilanka combodia, myanmanr, vietnam Bangladesh and many more, look exactly like local non Muslims. So Don’t sell they didn’t took control. Its just that they couldn’t manage to eliminate, enslave local male population and couldn’t finish local culture.

Thats the reason why apart from Muslim world, everyone sees Israels as victim and has sympathy with them. While,just like you, whole Muslim world cant see Israel’s angle

Many of these countries already had Buddhism. Therefore, Hindus didn't loose it at hands of Muslims in these countries, but Buddhism. 

But Hindus were mainly present in India, and they didn't loose during 500 years while Muslims were ruling India. 

Today, Islam has been exposed. 

Muslims all over the world are weak and uneducated. 

Therefore, today there is no risk of Muslims taking control of India. 

The so called seculars see majoritian Hindu as the biggest fear , yet the only reason why India is liberal is because of majortian Hindu. And this is the battle today 

The majortian (if this terminology really exist?) Hindus have gone too far in their activities. They are not only threatening Muslims, but all other minorities are also feeling threatened by their activities. This non democratic offensive attitude is making them extremist. And extremism is never good. It is polarizing the society. They need to come some where in the middle, where they become acceptable for all the factions of the society. 

Defending yourself against the aggressive attitude of Muslims in one thing, but becoming oneself aggressor, and then imposing your views by force is another thing. 

32 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Many of these countries already had Buddhism. Therefore, Hindus didn't loose it at hands of Muslims in these countries, but Buddhism. 

But Hindus were mainly present in India, and they didn't loose during 500 years while Muslims were ruling India. 

Buddhism dominated Northern, Central and Eastern Afghanistan but wasn't overwhelming majority. This we know from sites of Zoroastrian and Hindu temples from the same period being present, as well as writings of the travellers who came through the region in pre-Islamic era. 

Zoroastrianism in Afghanistan blended with Hinduism, since the main component of Zoroastrianism is sun worship and fire worship, which in and of itself gave rise to 'maga brahmins' - who are the priestly class ( Magi) of the Zoroastrians. 

And yes, in the 900 years since Islamic invasions and genocide, a tiny influx of people ( less than 5% of the Indian subcontinent's DNA is turkic or semetic in origin) has converted 30% of the population to their cultist belief system. So they definitely are a threat. 

32 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Today, Islam has been exposed. 

Muslims all over the world are weak and uneducated. 

Therefore, today there is no risk of Muslims taking control of India. 

The majortian (if this terminology really exist?) Hindus have gone too far in their activities. They are not only threatening Muslims, but all other minorities are also feeling threatened by their activities. This non democratic offensive attitude is making them extremist. And extremism is never good. It is polarizing the society. They need to come some where in the middle, where they become acceptable for all the factions of the society. 

Defending yourself against the aggressive attitude of Muslims in one thing, but becoming oneself aggressor, and then imposing your views by force is another thing. 

The tiny % of hinduvta do not represent most hindus,since unlike Islamist or Christian hardliners, their position ( the HInduvta) is neither scripturally based nor is it based on history. Its a new invention, much like Nazi-ism,Communism, Fascism were new inventions. 

As such, you don't see ads during Eid asking muslims not to sacrifice goats, like we see during diwali to stop burning patakas.

3 hours ago, mishra said:

Jews are Mazlooms and their genocide should end. 

But as far as the creation of Israel itself is concerned, then  that creation of Israel also happened due to the blind following of the "religion", and this time due to the blind following of "Judaism". 

Zionists were given the option of "Uganda Offer" where they could have easily established their state. But they rejected this peaceful offer, and opted to establish an Israeli State at Palestine at their own, by fighting and starting wars against the local population. 

Israel came into being due to the religious belief that their God promised this land of Israel to the Jews. 

Due to this belief, Israel is not going to stop in it's present borders, but it has to go for the "Greater Israel", while their God promised their nation the land of "Greater Israel" and not the "present Israel". 

Thus the war will continue. Israel for sure is going to attack and occupy the neighbouring Lebanon, northern Saudi, Syria and Iraq while all of them are the part of the Greater Israel. 

Providing safety to the Jewish people is one thing. But shedding the blood of the local population of Palestine for the Religious Madness of the Jewish religion is another thing. 

Now Israel is a reality today. No Muslim State should be allowed to destroy Israel. But at the same time it should be made sure that religious madness of the Jews also stay within the borders and not that they start shedding blood for their promised Greater Israel land. 

Problem with the world is this, that in enmity of Muslims, they have stopped seeing the other side of the picture. 

On 3/27/2019 at 6:43 AM, Alam_dar said:

I believe that these are all the same old objections which I have been hearing here from the RW against the Secularists since the beginning. There is not a single new point by this person.

I see that the RW is very active in making allegations against the others (just like Trump is fast in making allegations). They try to pose themselves as Mazlooms, which is a joke. 

Let us see the RW allegations against the Secularists. 

Today, it seems more Muslims are participating in Holi celebrations, as compared to the Hindus celebrating the Eid-ul-Fitr (that is the one after the Ramadhan).  Or even many Muslims in the West participate in the Christmas celebrations. Both Holi and Christmas are beautiful festivals and have inner beauty and thus attractive to all irrespective of religion.

There is only little objection upon Holi while other party is involved and it is the basic right of other party to involve in it or not. This may be due to the religious reasons or may be due to the personal reasons (like health etc). Nevertheless, despite this issue, majority of people (including almost all the Secularists) are celebrating it while throwing colours upon each other is not such and "aggressive" issue which could harm others. 

As compared to Holi, the festival of Diwali is criticized more, and rightly so, while crackers are more "aggressive" issue as compared to throwing colours. There are indeed people whose hearts are not strong enough to hear crackers and this is very painful to them. And crackers smell stay in the air for many hours which could cause huge problems for people suffering from Asthma and other lungs diseases. And surely crackers are much aggressive for the birds too as compared to the colours of the holi. 

This RW mentality is the same which we see in the story of the wolf and the baby lamb. The wolf wanted to eat the baby lamb, thus accused him first of making his drinking water dirty. Upon that baby lamb pointed out that flow of water is coming from wolf towards him and thus he could not make his drinking water dirty. Upon that wolf made accusation that he made his drinking water dirty last year. Upon that baby lamb told him that he was only 6 months old. Than wolf made an accusation that it were then his mother who made his water dirty, and then he killed the baby lamb and ate him. 

Same thing I tell to the Muslims, where they also present themselves as Mazlooms when we criticize them for slaughtering the animals on Eid-e-Qurban. 

I tell them that no Pakistani Secularist is criticizing them for Ramadhan fasting. No Secularist is condemning them for Eid-ul-Fitr (Eid after Ramadhan). But we are criticizing only Eid-e-Qurban while it is an aggressive festival, due to which a lot of problems and damages are occurring to the animals and to the environment and to the economy. 

But the RW Muslims are even the bigger wolves than the RW Hindus. They also have lot of accusations to kill and eat the others. 

The West, despite being more Secular than India, has banned the Adhan due to the air pollution issue. How it succeeded in doing it? It is due to the reason that West was not hypocrite and didn't show the double standards (to large extent at least). If West banned the Adhan, then West also banned the Churches to ring their bells. And even if some Churches got the permission to ring the bells, then they had to reduced the loudness and limit it to the Sundays only. 

In India, the problem is this that the RW Hindus want all the bans upon the Muslim Adhan and the Christian bells, but don't want any ban or criticism upon their own use of loud speakers and the bells and the rallies of Saffron brigades. 

Problem is this if Adhan will be banned, then ban upon ringing the bells in Mandirs and use of the loudspeakers in the Mandirs will also be demanded. And it will also be demanded that none of the rallies of the Saffron Brigade ever take place on the roads of the city. And the argument would be if Muslims don't need Adhan to know the time of prayer, then Bhagwan also don't need the ringing of the bell to get awake and hear the prathana (a typical Muslim argument). 

Poor liberal Secularists have nothing to do with these wars of the Hindu or Muslim religions. We want only peaceful land for the people. For that we do hear and bear the Adhans of Muslims, and also do hear and bear the bells and loud speakers in the Mnadir and shouting of slogans during the huge rallies of saffron brigade and the political parties on the roads. 

I, as liberal Secularists, will be the happiest person on the planet if all the religious signs are taken off from the public life (like Adhan, ringing of bells from Churches (like the Secular West did) and Mandirs and religious rallies where slogans are shouted against the others and power is showed. 

And at the end, I once again completely deny this accusation that Secularists have any Hindophobia. No, they don't have any. They may be totally against the RW Hindutva forces, but nothing against Hinduism religion and the peaceful Hindus. They don't consider Hindu Religion and the Saffron brigade one and the same. 

Loads of garbage as usual from you. 

6 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Loads of garbage as usual from you. 

Dear friend, it is unfair from you to come up with insulting remarks. 

We are here in a discussion forum, and we encourage debate and answers with arguments in order to understand each other and solve our problems and differences rationally and peacefully. 

You guys must be familiar with noiseless Diwali, waterless Holi, semen balloons, misogynist Navratri, militant Hanuman etc.

Now check MSM/libtard coverage (esp NDTV, TW types) of our festivals like Thrissur Pooram and Jallikattu. Violation of animals rights WTF? Imaginary stories created to portray us as demons. Hindus have no right to celebrate their festivals in their own country without feeling guilty. How some of the prominent libtards address our Gods/Goddesses....prostitute, whore, satanic, molester, trickster, thief, militant yada yada. 

Teesta Setalvad naam toh suna hi hoga, this is what she did when ISIS was executing hostages.

Image result for teesta setalvad hindu gods

I am done with these kind of people. Want respect, then learn to respect things I hold dear. 

Edited by Gollum

On 3/27/2019 at 7:28 PM, mishra said:

So basically, this is about a jadoo ki jhappi.

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

And bahegi

Rare slip on my part, and I was drunk, still am with no sleep for 30 hours. 

:shock:

You should really catch some sleep. No interesting games in the IPL today either.

Sleep, the great healer.

:icflove: 

On 3/27/2019 at 2:58 PM, mishra said:

World is getting aware about Islam.

Although not even 10% enough (according to my standards and they should know at least 90% more about real face of Islam). But still this 10% is also good enough to challenge Islam. And it will only increase as the time passes. At least I hope so. 

The younger generations of Muslims will perhaps merge better in the local culture. 

In Pakistan, one part of society is becoming extreme religious, but at the same time other part of the society (may be a minority) is becoming liberal and going for western style of living. Girls in big cities and Universities and Bazars are openly wearing Jeans and even skirts, which was unimaginable 2 decades ago. 

I could only imagine that younger generation of Muslims in India too becoming modern (at least a part of it) and getting away from religion. 

On 3/27/2019 at 2:58 PM, mishra said:

If a Hindu girls marries a Muslim boy, then the biggest mistake is when the parents and family of the girl break all the relationships with the girl and let her at the mercy of the Muslim boy. 

There should be a door always open for the girls to break the marriage if the Muslim boy and his family try to take control upon her. 

In Indian society, still it is demanded from a girl to be a virgin before marriage, having no boy friend before marriage, and divorce is considered a shame for girl, and 2nd marriage is still a taboo. All this should change

1 minute ago, Ranvir said:

Muslims are naturally right wing, so you have to be right wing against them.

Someone famous once said: "We should start being intolerant to those who are intolerant to us. This is not modern logic, this is not extreme, this is common sense."

10 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Your wider point being?

Hypocrisy, Hindu hating bigotry. This is consider pheminisim. If she is trolled or targetted, she will play victim and say how India under BJP is becoming intolerant and regressive.

13 hours ago, Gollum said:

You guys must be familiar with noiseless Diwali, waterless Holi, semen balloons, misogynist Navratri, militant Hanuman etc.

Now check MSM/libtard coverage (esp NDTV, TW types) of our festivals like Thrissur Pooram and Jallikattu. Violation of animals rights WTF? Imaginary stories created to portray us as demons. Hindus have no right to celebrate their festivals in their own country without feeling guilty.

I disagree. 

1) Holi and Diwali are beautiful festivals, and Hindus don't have monopoly upon them, but they are equally celebrated by the Secularists. 

2) The issue for disagreement about few points in Diwali/Holi have nothing to do with Hinduism.
RW supporters are only deceiving by making this propaganda that Diwali/Holi are opposed while these are Hindu festivals and the RW Hindutva is poor and helpless in India and at the mercy of evil LW. 

I have seen exactly the same propaganda by the RW Muslims in Pakistan where they prove that whole world is killing them, including the LW Pakistanis, and they are the most Mazloom nation on the planet earth. And they do such extreme propaganda that even a normal Pakistani start believing in them. 

I am seeing exactly this propaganda and the height of this propaganda in India by the RW too. Normal Indian have already been deceived and they really think that Hindutva supporters are really Mazlooms and the LW is evil and tyrant. 

3)  The crackers were not so loud during Diwali in the earlier times. It was mostly about the lights. But today things have changed and crackers have become extremely loud and causing a lot of problems for weak hearted people, and for people with lungs problems and for the environment. 

In Europe, you are allowed to listen to music loudly. But when you are loud enough and disturbing your neighbour, then loud music also becomes prohibited. 

Similarly, in the civilized world,  it has been considered a Basic Human Right that on one is allowed to "impose" his festival upon the other. It has nothing to do with holi or Hinduism, but any festival of any nation/religion could not be imposed upon the other party according to the ruling of the modern civilized world. 

13 hours ago, Gollum said:

How some of the prominent libtards address our Gods/Goddesses....prostitute, whore, satanic, molester, trickster, thief, militant yada yada. 

It is unfair to blame Secularists for this. 

I was discussing the Vedas here, in this discussion forum, where Hindu god was having sex with his daughter. And I was told that this crime does not make that god a criminal, but he still stays a god and he will be revered and he will be worshipped and he will send the people to he hell and heaven.

In ideal situation (like some what in the Western countries), it is totally allowed to criticize the religious gods of every religion. I want that sacred personalities and Allah of Islam should also be questioned and criticized fully and at every point. 

While the Hindutva supporters want to do the other thing. They present the example of Muslims, and then want to ban any criticism upon the Hindu gods too. This is a wrong wrong direction. 

Please stop using Islam/Muslims as your shield. You have to come to the standards of the modern civilized world, and not to go down to the level of the Islam/Muslims. 

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Hypocrisy, Hindu hating bigotry. This is consider pheminisim. If she is trolled or targetted, she will play victim and say how India under BJP is becoming intolerant and regressive.

Who is the Hindu hating bigot here? Shehnaz?

Shaikh Zayed mosque would enforce a dress code. There *are* temples and gurdwars which do so too. The one at Hampi isn't such a temple, probably because it is more a tourist/historical site now than a temple where people pray.

PS: Shehnaz Treasurywala is a Parsi. 

6 hours ago, Gollum said:

Someone famous once said: "We should start being intolerant to those who are intolerant to us. This is not modern logic, this is not extreme, this is common sense."

Yes I fully agree but when will it begin to happen. From what I have seen Indians and others are bending over for muslims. Force feeding halal food to non muslims, creating muslim prayer rooms in airports.

18 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Who is the Hindu hating bigot here? Shehnaz?

Shaikh Zayed mosque would enforce a dress code. There *are* temples and gurdwars which do so too. The one at Hampi isn't such a temple, probably because it is more a tourist/historical site now than a temple where people pray.

PS: Shehnaz Treasurywala is a Parsi. 

You are defending this? I doubt you now. Just because the 'living' temple has been taken over by ASI in the name preservation, it is insulting the place which is sacred for Hindus. So, they dont have a dress code, it is hypocritical and bigoted to flaunt it, let her parsiness be damned. This is why RW gets riled up. Just because allah cant be idolized, it is not halal to paint saraswati nude. If we call out the hypocrisy, we become the most violent religion of all.

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You are defending this? I doubt you now. Just because the 'living' temple has been taken over by ASI in the name preservation, it is insulting the place which is sacred for Hindus. So, they dont have a dress code, it is hypocritical and bigoted to flaunt it, let her parsiness be damned.

Dude Hampi is more of a tourist place now, I am pretty sure that in an active place of worship she would have obeyed dressing rules if applicable. Anyway Hinduism is more liberal in these matters and we should look to preserve that, in fact improve upon that. I don't mind the picture at all, there is nothing insulting here. In Goa's churches, many visitors come wearing minis and tank tops, especially foreigners. In fact even in some temples I see women dressed in a different way, who cares as long as aastha or respect is there?

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

This is why RW gets riled up. Just because allah cant be idolized, it is not halal to paint saraswati nude. If we call out the hypocrisy, we become the most violent religion of all.

If you are talking about MF Hussain I can understand it, not this Hampi example. MFH was a proper bigot and trouble maker, pretty sure I have documented his crimes somewhere on this forum. 

23 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Why do these people drag Christianity with islam? So far none of Christian countries are persecuting Hindu's. Secularism originated from their nations.

Christians in other countries are pretty chilled out people. In some pockets of USA, Australia, Russia etc there are exceptions but by and large the Christian states treat minorities far better, also they happen to be developed liberal societies. No comparison with Islamic nations, none at all. The most bigoted Christian majority country will be kinder to its Hindu subjects than the most liberal Islamic state. 

Indian Christians however are a different breed. Their proselytizing activities (max in NE, Central/East Indian tribal regions, South India esp Andhra under YSR/Jagan) via underhand means is a direct attack on our culture, besides they are responsible for many insurgency (Naxal, NE) movements and persecution of Hindus and other indigenous tribals. Mainly their missionary activities and hatred against dharmic faith systems irritates us no end, have personal experience from UG college days. Also many missionaries are funded by Western groups/agencies who want to harm India's reputation, block her development/progress, break the country....look at Kudankulam protests and more recently Sterlite, all led by churches with Naxals in background. As I said there are Christians and then there are Indian Christians. 

There's a book 'Breaking India' by Rajiv Malhotra. Read it if you want, exposes the activities of churches and Dalit/Dravidian groups often in sync, a dangerous enemy within which is overlooked. 

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

You are defending this? I doubt you now. Just because the 'living' temple has been taken over by ASI in the name preservation, it is insulting the place which is sacred for Hindus. So, they dont have a dress code, it is hypocritical and bigoted to flaunt it, let her parsiness be damned. This is why RW gets riled up. Just because allah cant be idolized, it is not halal to paint saraswati nude. If we call out the hypocrisy, we become the most violent religion of all.

Who were you calling the Hindu hating bigot in your previous post? Me or Shehnaz? I am confused now.

You can doubt all you want, but it is the work of the ASI to preserve these heritage sites. And Hampi is a world heritage site.

I am not 'defending' anything. There are temples where they enforce a dress code and there are temples where they don't. For instance, no celeb or lay person, can go dressed the way Shehnaz was at Hampi, to Siddhi Vinayak temple in Mumbai. What exactly is the hypocrisy? 

A few months ago, a group of ruffians/drunkards damaged a few pillars at Hampi. Surprised that doesn't hurt the RW as much as what an actress wears (or doesn't) in a photo-shoot, which btw always has prior police permission.

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Who were you calling the Hindu hating bigot in your previous post? Me or Shehnaz? I am confused now.

You can doubt all you want, but it is the work of the ASI to preserve these heritage sites. And Hampi is a world heritage site.

I am not 'defending' anything. There are temples where they enforce a dress code and there are temples where they don't. For instance, no celeb or lay person, can go dressed the way Shehnaz was at Hampi, to Siddhi Vinayak temple in Mumbai. What exactly is the hypocrisy? 

A few months ago, a group of ruffians/drunkards damaged a few pillars at Hampi. Surprised that doesn't hurt the RW as much as what an actress wears (or doesn't) in a photo-shoot, which btw always has prior police permission.

You guys need internet detox, we take things way too seriously.

If some random guy bumps into icf, he/she might think that the country is engulfed in civil war.

25 minutes ago, MechEng said:

You guys need internet detox, we take things way too seriously.

If some random guy bumps into icf, he/she might think that the country is engulfed in civil war.

Ye naseehat unko deejiye jinhe har baat pe communist/islamist/pseudo liberal/media ki saazish nazar aati hain.

27 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Ye naseehat unko deejiye jinhe har baat pe communist/islamist/pseudo liberal/media ki saazish nazar aati hain.

Mariyam has absorbed so much Pakistan from this forum that she can now speak fluent urdu, without learning!

Da Vinci Code: banned in India

Satanic Verses, Lajja: banned in India

Make an anti-Hindu book or movie: guaranteed bestseller or top grosser :congrats:

All we ask for is equal treatment and balanced approach when dealing with religions. Most of the angst and emergence of Hindu RW is because of Hinduphobia, took a while but this was expected. Few centuries of slavery under brutal invaders and then slavery under Hinduphobic Nehru dynasty, what were you expecting after all that the Hindus have been through. India is secular because 80% are Hindu, anyone can make it big irrespective of religion, something not even Sri Lanka can show. If minorities can't appreciate the privileges they get in India maybe they chose the wrong country. 

Edited by Gollum

11 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Those ruffians were arrested ... 

6 hours ago, Gollum said:

Da Vinci Code: banned in India

Satanic Verses, Lajja: banned in India

Make an anti-Hindu book or movie: guaranteed bestseller or top grosser :congrats:

All we ask for is equal treatment and balanced approach when dealing with religions. Most of the angst and emergence of Hindu RW is because of Hinduphobia, took a while but this was expected. Few centuries of slavery under brutal invaders and then slavery under Hinduphobic Nehru dynasty, what were you expecting after all that the Hindus have been through. India is secular because 80% are Hindu, anyone can make it big irrespective of religion, something not even Sri Lanka can show. If minorities can't appreciate the privileges they get in India maybe they chose the wrong country. 

I am already standing with you on Da Vinci Code and Satanic Verses and Lajja. 

The blasphemy laws should come to an end in name of fake respect of religion. 

The younger generation of LW have also a shift in their behaviour and they are also becoming against bans in name of blasphemy. The hate against extremist Islam is rising all over the world, and thus behaviours of different groups have also been changing. 

Rajasthan: Communal clashes, violence mar Ram Navami procession

A communal clash broke out on Saturday when a section of Muslims threw stones on a Ram Navami procession. Some vehicles were set on fire and mobs stoned houses and clashed with police injuring two cops in Vyapariyon ka Mohalla in Soorsagar police station.

LINK

Congress rule :isalute:

On 4/14/2019 at 10:49 AM, Mariyam said:

Even there is no dress code, nobody would dare to pose like that in some church/mosque. It is insensitive and irresponsible and people should respect boundaries. Hampi is not a resort. It pains Hindus when they visit the temples desecrated by Bahamani barbarians in the 15th century. On top of that, we have miscreants like Shenaz hurting those sentiments. My last on this subject, if you don't get it and defend her actions as FoE. The ruffians were brought to justice and were made to repair the damage done. Unfortunately, we can't do the same to people disrespecting . They should be called out and shamed.

Look at what people do in temples taken over by ASI. It is downright shameful.

dc-Cover-652ovhkibhg82kh6on274ihkn1-2018

On 4/14/2019 at 8:49 AM, Gollum said:

Dude Hampi is more of a tourist place now, I am pretty sure that in an active place of worship she would have obeyed dressing rules if applicable. Anyway Hinduism is more liberal in these matters and we should look to preserve that, in fact improve upon that. I don't mind the picture at all, there is nothing insulting here. In Goa's churches, many visitors come wearing minis and tank tops, especially foreigners. In fact even in some temples I see women dressed in a different way, who cares as long as aastha or respect is there?

If you are talking about MF Hussain I can understand it, not this Hampi example. MFH was a proper bigot and trouble maker, pretty sure I have documented his crimes somewhere on this forum. 

Have you gone to Hampi? It is sad to visit and see the damage done to temples. It is not loot, it is a barbaric act done with Hatred. DOn't cover their actions saying we are liberal, they will keep doing it with that attitude. 

@coffee_rules I have seen short dresses in Goan churches, I personally am not insulted by what that lady did. Muslims are a different breed, let them introspect about their customs/rules. World is moving forward, if they want to stay in 7th century let them, if they don't change they will pay the price. 

The image you showed I made a thread about that in the past. Those 2 people are Muslims and that temple is in Mahabalipuram IIRC. Very common in TN, even DMK/DK goons pose with slippers on idols, vandalize centuries old sculptures, smash Ram/Ganesh idols etc. Sad to see the state of affairs in TN. 

Edited by Gollum

@coffee_rules

Shehnaz Treasury (she dropped the wala) promotes responsible tourism in Karnataka

The pic in the initial tweet that you have posted is a part of a promote tourism in Karnataka campaign by KSTDC and Ola. 

The KSTDC is a wing of the government of Karnataka. They used the pictures in their promotions for Karnataka as a tourist destination. They didn't find anything objective/disrespectful in the pics taken. Infact, there would have been some due diligence over which pic to use for the campaigns. In my guess, religious considerations/feelings *should* have been a parameter in the selection.

From the article:

Shenaz Treasury, actress and travel vlogger said, “When it comes to travel, India holds a special place in my heart. Being a passionate traveller, I strongly feel that the preservation of our natural and cultural heritage across the country is facing a grave threat. There is now a need more than ever for us to travel consciously, respectfully, and responsibly. From avoiding littering to encouraging local economy, there is a lot each one of us can do to ensure the country’s cultural legacy remains intact. I am thrilled be the flag-bearer of this message, and embark on what I am certain, will be an exciting journey of exploring Karnataka’s archaeology, ancient ruins and temples by road with Ola Outstation.” Shenaz further adds, “I encourage people to take road trips, soak in some breathtaking experiences, and enjoy the scenic landscapes that our country has to offer.”

Also, if the picture is that disrespectful on religious grounds, you/ or those hurt have the option of moving court. The court will decide how frivolous/serious the allegation is. Surprised no one has done that.

First it was Angry Hanuman, now it is Giant Hanuman that scares people. 

https://theprint.in/politics/giant-statues-of-hindu-gods-and-leaders-are-making-muslims-in-india-nervous/227323/

Giant statues of Hindu gods and leaders are making Muslims in India nervous

hanuman-1024x634-768x432.jpg

Size Matters.

Edited by coffee_rules

18 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

First it was Angry Hanuman, now it is Giant Hanuman that scares people. 

https://theprint.in/politics/giant-statues-of-hindu-gods-and-leaders-are-making-muslims-in-india-nervous/227323/

Giant statues of Hindu gods and leaders are making Muslims in India nervous

hanuman-1024x634-768x432.jpg

Size Matters.

BC kya g@ndu log hai yaar. I thought they are only scared of Nallah 

TrueIndology is one handle that has proved the false narrative of commie historians in bringing down India. He has been suspended again. Shows the bias of Twitter against RW of all kind. Shame on western liberals and champions of FoE/

https://www.mynation.com/views/true-indology-exposes-the-vicious-plan--pqtqwo

Details of how the collective plan of commies and liberals (Dhruv Rathee squad)work in SM.

Twitter does not seem to have a mechanism to check such controlled, coordinated reporting and my handle has often fallen victim to such tactics. This time, however, I was subjected to the most vicious hounding, inhuman behavior and concerted human rights violation by a gang of handles causing deliberate mental agony, after my Twitter discussion with a communist comrade who claimed that all the people of Karnataka, Kerala, Goa, Arunachal etc. consume beef.

Since many followers specifically tagged me to respond, I felt inclined to put up a perspective of history that has not been brought forward, so that people can get both sides of the picture and ascertain the facts on their own. I began with researching data which could give us the correct picture, for, even if the interpretation of data is biased, data itself is not. I quoted NSSO data published by the ministry of statistics which would be the best bet to anything close to approximation as even in Kerala itself, it surveyed 1.5 million people about their dietary preferences. This data stated that only 25% of the people there consumed beef, and not all, as claimed by such leftist lynch mob.

To be as objective as possible, I also added that the data itself is prone to under reporting, conceding the possibility that the actual number could be much higher and also cited figures for other states. My point behind citing NSSO data was countering the misinformation that ALL Keralites consumed beef. I also challenged the said mob to cite a source verse number of the phrase 'the cow is food' which, they alleged, was mentioned in Rigveda.

I do not judge people for their dietary habits, for, I understand that some people might consider meat as essential. However, killing animals for food is one thing and celebrating the pain of animals is another. I really do not think highly of people who kill innocent animals, wave their cruelty online and talk about killing Sanghis and making "Sanghi curry". 

This is extremism, bigotry and targeted mental and religious harassment. All of this was sent my way on Twitter. And the irony is that the mass reporting of my tweet in response to the agonizing violation of my human rights as a Hindu and a vegan, led Twitter to suspend my account without even a warning to take the tweet down or follow the limited suspension or restricted use principle. 

Instead, they deleted my account, for, it appears that they just needed an excuse to do that!