Sign in to follow this  
SecondSlip

Hinduphobia In Secular India

Ultimately, Hindutva is all about restoring Hindu pride and that's the only way to tackle this Hinduphobia. Like how due to BJP in the last 5 years, opposition leaders have to go temples, have tilaks, and is in that correct direction.

22 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Why is cow considered for peta regulation but not chicken or fish ?

PETA does a lot of virtue signaling, moral posturing, guilt tripping when it comes to Hindus. They want to ban crackers in Diwali, avoid colours in Holi, ban animal sacrifices in Hindu temples (Nepal, Bengal, Assam, even in South) but not a whisper when it comes to Bakrid, New Year fireworks or Christmas Turkey slaughter. 

I never cared much about them but then during Jallikattu protests they showed their true colours, spreading fake news about the tradition, bashing Tamil culture/society, shaming us internationally. Even the liberandus joined them to lecture about reforming Tamil society, that's when I dug deep into PETA's activities and explored their bias.  

Dharmics, especially Hindus are at the forefront of ethical treatment of animals, champions of vegetarianism and because of our religion we learn to respect all life forms at an early age. Not denying we can't do better but to paint a wrong, misleading picture about Hindus is unacceptable of which PETA is guilty. 

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

PETA does a lot of virtue signaling, moral posturing, guilt tripping when it comes to Hindus. They want to ban crackers in Diwali, avoid colours in Holi, ban animal sacrifices in Hindu temples (Nepal, Bengal, Assam, even in South) but not a whisper when it comes to Bakrid, New Year fireworks or Christmas Turkey slaughter. 

I never cared much about them but then during Jallikattu protests they showed their true colours, spreading fake news about the tradition, bashing Tamil culture/society, shaming us internationally. Even the liberandus joined them to lecture about reforming Tamil society, that's when I dug deep into PETA's activities and explored their bias.  

Dharmics, especially Hindus are at the forefront of ethical treatment of animals, champions of vegetarianism and because of our religion we learn to respect all life forms at an early age. Not denying we can't do better but to paint a wrong, misleading picture about Hindus is unacceptable of which PETA is guilty. 

Yeah peta is just an other ngo. But i am wondering why we should only be out raged for cow slaughter not chicken fish etc. Why selective outrage. 

If its our way to control Peaceful testosterone i am ok with it, just need a logical explaination.