India shoots down a live satellite. Joins the elite group of countries.

Stradlater

India has truly made immense progress in satellites for surveillance and security as well as weather research / reports , disaster management, navigation and comunication. Now we are surely one of the acheivers in the space.

This week another satellite was to be launched which will give high resolution images in day as well as in night. Apart from that this satellite also has the baility to analyze how many communciation devices / mobiles are active in a particular area. 

8 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Good on the PM to announce it as it is ! Sends a strong signal to the west .

Indian space agency has truly strengthened in the last decade and it's good to see the establishment backing technology 

nah .. we are sending signals to the east :p: 

17 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Jai Hind :isalute:

Wish it were the project head or leading scientist/engineer who announced this rather than the PM. 

Bhai in democracy the leader has to take the fall if things don't go right so it's natural that he would announce these sort of achievements otherwise "sell outs" will be like , Modiji ne kya kiya ab tak? 

Btw here are some of the comments from Reddit Indians after the sudden press conference was announced:

"Time to line-up at ATMs."

"please update here what he announced, cant risk one more heart attack :("

Information like "we've suspended Indian Constitution, now I'm gonna rule till death, chillz all da way".

"I'm getting demonetisation ptsd flashbacks."

"Bc kya khaali aadmi hai yeh PM."

"Awar Chowkidar saving us from aliens" 

You see gollum bhai we talk about Pakistanis spewing hatred on their forums but these supposed Indians take the whole contempt thing to a new level.

And believe it or not the whole subreddit has around 200K subscribers making it one of the largest Reddit communities country wise.

Ghar ke vibhishan.

35 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Bhai in democracy the leader has to take the fall if things don't go right so it's natural that he would announce these sort of achievements otherwise "sell outs" will be like , Modiji ne kya kiya ab tak? 

I agree and I am not finding fault. Just a spur of the moment thought that so close to the elections maybe because of the PM's address he will be the talking point rather than the amazing scientists who made this possible, and more importantly the successful mission. I don't have a problem btw, he was well within his rights to do this.

We are not a country like USA where national interests unite people irrespective of party/divisions. A leading scientist addressing this landmark achievement maybe would have had the ability to reach across divisions and make the accomplishment the focus. These sort of things are above politics. 

Btw here are some of the comments from Reddit Indians after the sudden press conference was announced:

"Time to line-up at ATMs."

"please update here what he announced, cant risk one more heart attack :("

Information like "we've suspended Indian Constitution, now I'm gonna rule till death, chillz all da way".

"I'm getting demonetisation ptsd flashbacks."

"Bc kya khaali aadmi hai yeh PM."

"Awar Chowkidar saving us from aliens" 

You see gollum bhai we talk about Pakistanis spewing hatred on their forums but these supposed Indians take the whole contempt thing to a new level.

And believe it or not the whole subreddit has around 200K subscribers making it one of the largest Reddit communities country wise.

Ghar ke vibhishan.

Reddit Indians are scum of the human race. I hate Pak!s less than most of these invertebrates. 

Edited by Gollum

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

So many wimps we have, who would lick the asses of the enemy to get a few pats on the back. Whether it be forums or some YT channels we have enough Indians who are used as convenient idiots by the Pak!s. 

Forget other places, you saw how some ICFers behaved post the airstrikes and border skirmishes. Saboot maang rahe the apne hi armed forces se, blindly parroting the versions of the Pak liars. Some started the usual divisive politics, some belittled the valor and integrity of those who gave the enemy a migraine. Some of us made threads and posts about how Pak establishment lies to its own people, but to no avail when it came to opening the eyes of the naysayers and Pak lapdogs. 

You ask the right question. What has gotten into us people?  

I think it's more of a Hindu problem than anything else. They have so gotten used to living as Dhimmis that any change in status quo is immediately rejected by them. They are ready to be perpetual slaves as long as their daily dincharya is not disturbed. Things such as Nation's interests etc don't seem to appeal to them anymore.

To quote KK Menon in Gulal "Apne ghar ki zameen ko hi apna desh bana ke bethe hue hai ye log".

26 minutes ago, Gollum said:

What about our Bengalis, Muslims, Punjabis etc? Or those with links to W Pakistan before 1947, do they also do the same nonsense? 

If it were up to me such people would be monitored closely, and carefully sidelined when it comes to govt jobs. Pak sympathizers are a strict no-no for me, but when they spend a lot of time on Pak websites/forums that should raise alarm bells. Don't want Shah Faesal type candidates in IAS. 

i so so miss laxman now a days.

clip_image0032.jpg

They delete probably 9 out of 10 posts by Indians (real Indians that is.... Many would be fake indian accounts by pa kis) . I have an active account there which I use once in 6 months... Made 2 posts the other day... Nothing offensive, just giving them some truth medicine, both deleted in 10 mins... 

So basically its just a waste of time even if you genuinely wished the best for those retards. 

Edited by randomGuy

Always fascinating to see that people who forgive 2 lakh crores scams, look the other way when govt gives 5 lakh crore worth freebies and waivers, suddenly lose their **** when ISRO/DRDO accomplishes a technical landmark with ₹200 crores budget. Suddenly when the moment is ripe to celebrate and cherish the achievements of our scientists, the bastards want to talk about poverty, toilets, drinking water and what not.

Chewtiyon, bahut g@nd jal rahi hai naa, aur jalne do. India will eliminate poverty, build toilets and also expand her space and defence capabilities. Traitor piggies have a hard time coming, so learn to cope with your butthurt, New India is here to stay. 

Edited by Gollum

@Stradlater I change my stance. Now I am happy the PM made the announcement. The anti-national fence sitters, cynics, traitors, low self esteem slaves etc have made themselves known public yet again. Always nice to see when these rats get exposed as to who they really are. Great job by the scientists but also a timely reminder about the nature of internal enemies, after all public memory is too short. Now that their cover has been blown yet again, hope to see a purge by Central Govt in the coming years. What started with bans of JUI, JKLF, anti-India NGOs, urban Naxal groups, tukde-tukde lobby etc has to be taken to the logical conclusion. 

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

@Stradlater I change my stance. Now I am happy the PM made the announcement. The anti-national fence sitters, cynics, traitors, low self esteem slaves etc have made themselves known public yet again. Always nice to see when these rats get exposed as to who they really are. Great job by the scientists but also a timely reminder about the nature of internal enemies, after all public memory is too short. Now that their cover has been blown yet again, hope to see a purge by Central Govt in the coming years. What started with bans of JUI, JKLF, anti-India NGOs, urban Naxal groups, tukde-tukde lobby etc has to be taken to the logical conclusion. 

Bhai wohi me kahne ki koshish kar raha tha. In an ideal world , I too would have welcomed the announcement made by the chief scientists of the project but in the country full of traitors and sadakchaps , such antics are necessary even if they are borderline theatrics esp considering the elections which are around the corner.