India shoots down a live satellite. Joins the elite group of countries.

Stradlater

42 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

UPA denied permission for this project in 2012. - ex-DRDO Chief VK Saraswat

This should be good ammunition for election.

I hope they use it .

I also hope RBI comes out and alks about the feaseability of pappu's new dole election promise.

Let the people know if pappu is serious or again spinning gold yarn.

A great achievement by our scientists & engineers. Congrats :congrats:
Kudos to our PMO & establishment for taking such a bold step. Definitely a boost for us because the future is Hypersonic missile technology & in the coming years we'd definitely see a pact in similar lines of NPT between US, Russia & China to close the door for other nations who'd be working hard on it. 

25 minutes ago, beetle said:

This should be good ammunition for election.

I hope they use it .

I also hope RBI comes out and alks about the feaseability of pappu's new dole election promise.

Let the people know if pappu is serious or again spinning gold yarn.

Roti Kapada Makaan (Food Dress Home), The three have been used to fight so many elections. Even under BJP, Extreme poverty will be eradicated not before 2022.

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Editor of Caravan Magazine

He is the same guy who wrote a piece after Pulwama attack in which there was detailed analysis of castes of each soldier and that how SC/ST and OBCs were majority dead and how it was an upper caste conspiracy or something.

This guy is a straight up Ghaddar if there ever was one.

13 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

He is the same guy who wrote a piece after Pulwama attack in which there was detailed analysis of castes of each soldier and that how SC/ST and OBCs were majority dead and how it was an upper caste conspiracy or something.

This guy is a straight up Ghaddar if there ever was one.

Sad that such dakkans exist and even sad that he has an audience

1 minute ago, diga said:

Sad that such dakkans exist and even sad that he has an audience

Quite a few people shared his sentiments and many casteist leaders from SP and BSP along with their followers posted it on their fb walls as well with comments such as only lower caste people are dying while upper caste soldiers are kept safe.

Yeah as if the attacker knew that the particular bus was carrying such people from such communities.

Disgusting people.