KL Rahul Expecation vs Reality [ IPL ] !!!

velu

Dude do you really have to open a thread every time Rahul does bad? How many threads will that be? Better make one mega thread and keep bumping. Will be easier for me to back my boy, else I will have to repeat the same stuff in 1276 different places.  

Edited by Gollum

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Dude do you really have to open a thread every time Rahul does bad? How many threads will that be? Better make one mega thread and keep bumping. Will be easier for me to back my boy, else I will have to repeat the same stuff in 1276 different places.  

dude .. he is playing 1 or 2 matches every week

so thats max 1 or 2 threads per week and nothing more 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

@velu should be limited to 1 Dhoni thread and 1 Rahul thread.

11 hours ago, velu said:

:hahaha:  @Gollum   :hehe:  

:hahaha:  @Jimmy Cliff :hehe:  

:hahaha:  @Ankit_sharma03 :hehe:  

Best-of-Expectation-Vs-Reality-Pictures-

KL Rahul reveals friends are mocking him for Shah Rukh Khan-inspired celebration against RR

The India star said that his pals are making fun of him by comparing his celebration with Shah Rukh Khanwhose signature pose is extending the arms.

“Celebration, I just got stuck, I didn’t know what to do. Friends are making fun of me that what were you thinking, you’re Shah Rukh Khan or something?” Rahul told India Today.

8 hours ago, Switchblade said:

KL Rahul reveals friends are mocking him for Shah Rukh Khan-inspired celebration against RR

The India star said that his pals are making fun of him by comparing his celebration with Shah Rukh Khanwhose signature pose is extending the arms.

“Celebration, I just got stuck, I didn’t know what to do. Friends are making fun of me that what were you thinking, you’re Shah Rukh Khan or something?” Rahul told India Today.

Insta pe pose maar maar ke real.life mein kya karna hai...samajh nahi aata.:p: