Since when did Jai Sri Ram become a craze among RW?

Alam_dar

Indian extremist mob ties Muslim boy with ropes, forces him to say "Jai Shri Ram"

As child, I never heard this Jai Siri Ram as greeting in the Indian Movies.

It used to be Namaste or may be Ram Ram among the religious Hindus. 

It may be that Jai Siri Ram existed, but for sure no such craze was there for it which we see today. 

These Hindu fanatics don't know how big fools they are. These videos are posted in the Pakistani newspapers and shown every where in the Pakistani social Media and used to incite hatred against all Hindus and India. Why then these people still do such foolish act? 

Edited by Alam_dar

Actually I saw two Videos about humanity. 

One was a prank where a Hindu Kid going to the Muslims and telling them that he lost 100 Rs which his Mom gave her to buy the Parshad for Ganpati. And the Muslims were although poor, but still they tried to help the Hindu kid to gather 100 Rs. All that was done in name of humanity where even religions were unable to divide them as humans. 

That video filled me with so much joy. 

But then I had to see this young Muslim man, tied with the ropes, being beaten by the mob, and forced to say Jai Siri Ram. It filled me with anger. 

Why can't we human beings live with love and peace. Why should we hate each other and shed the blood in name of religions? 

Now when I see Mullahs and normal Muslim Youth with big Beards, I feel myself uncomfortable. 

I think, I will get the same feelings after seeing a person in Saffron dress if I visit India. 

OP takes the chutiapa to a whole new level.

For starters ,Dude you don't even live here.

Second, it's mainly a north thing.

Greeting Ram Ram to others has been part of our culture since millennia. What difference does adding Jai as prefix makes?

Earlier I used to think of you as a genuine atheist but seeing your posts in past couple of months , it has become crystal clear to me(and to quite a few others) that you clearly have an agenda of your own and trying to play us as fools. Now bugger off.

Edited by Stradlater

11 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

OP takes the chutiapa to a whole new level.

For starters ,Dude you don't even live here.

Greeting Ram Ram to others has been part of our culture since millennia. What difference does adding Jai as prefix makes?

Earlier I used to think of you as a genuine atheist but seeing your posts in past couple of months , it has become crystal clear to me(and to quite a few others) that you clearly have an agenda of your own and trying to play us as fools. Now bugger off.

You are free to make all kinds of personal allegations against me. No problem. I don't even mind or defend myself. 

But these questions are genuine.

Why no reform in the RW behaviour. Why is it going down to such extent which is unprecedented before? Where is it going to stop? 

Unfortunately, it is not the first time that I have been accused of having an Agenda. When I try to criticize the behaviour of the Muslims, then they also come up with this same blame that I have an Agenda, and I am an agent of RAW or Mosaad or any other Western power. They come up with all type of personal accusations, but no answers to the questions. 

And how does a real atheist looks like? Does he have horns on his head? Or real Atheist is the one who only criticizes Islam and Muslims, but never criticizes other extremist behaviours by the followers of other religions? 

It is my right to raise questions where ever I see injustice taking place. Now it is your own decision either to answer these questions or to neglect the questions and start making personal accusations against me. 

Edited by Alam_dar

Gujjus say Jai Shri Krishna

UPites say Jai Shri Ram

Muslims say Allah Hafiz/Khuda Hafiz all the time.

Ram Ram was casual way of greeting someone among Northies

Allthough, as I say, if there is a video of someone beating a Muslim boy, there are quite a lot of Hindu boys beaten and killed too. Only thing is, Muslims are smart dont create or let fellow Muslims to create such videos, while Hindus have a tendency to put up such videos so that perpetrators can brought to justice.

Edited by mishra

For example there is a video of Hindu being slaughtered on Sarayu Banks by Mulayam Singh Yadavs Police. I have seen it and hence I know it. But you can never find it on Internet.

Police is very carefull in taking down such videos when victim is Hindu. While Muslims all over world are very careful trying to spread hatred. Infact there was this West Indian Cricket Team which I was part of on whatsapp group. Ended up leaving the team beacsue 90% of post by some Muslims in groups was like the one you posted. Imaginary Islamophobia.

I am part of other cricket group, Only some Indias occasionally post Political stuff, for which they are told off.

HSS members dont ever post any political stuff in whatsapp or meetings. One on one, they may say how Hindus need to follow some Hindusism

Edited by mishra

24 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

What difference is this if it is only a North thing. 

It is bringing bad name to whole of India, irrespective of north or the south. 

Don't you realize when liberal in Pakistan are now protesting against the abduction of Hindu girls, then the Muslim extremists are coming up with this video of beating in name of Jai Sri Ram and blaming the liberals that they cannot see this injustice, and they are only Hindu Agents, and Liberals are only doing false propaganda against Islam and Muslims in name of abduction of Hindu girls ....

Nothing good is coming out of such incidents, and they must end. 

24 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Off course absolutely no problem when you say Jai Sri Ram.

But problem arises when you tie up the others with ropes and compel them too to say it. 

It would be same if Muslims tie up the minorities in Pakistan and compel them to chant Allahu Akbar. 

We all know the standards of humanity. We already know what is right and what is wrong. Why then to defend a wrong-doing by making any such excuse?

45 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Indian extremist mob ties Muslim boy with ropes, forces him to say "Jai Shri Ram"

As child, I never heard this Jai Siri Ram as greeting in the Indian Movies.

It used to be Namaste or may be Ram Ram among the religious Hindus. 

It may be that Jai Siri Ram existed, but for sure no such craze was there for it which we see today. 

These Hindu fanatics don't know how big fools they are. These videos are posted in the Pakistani newspapers and shown every where in the Pakistani social Media and used to incite hatred against all Hindus and India. Why then these people still do such foolish act? 

Why are Mods not taking any action against this jihadi masquerading as an atheist? 

Request to mods @beetle ji and @Alam_dar

Please do not create such threads with anecdotal, graphic examples.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/mother-of-teen-killed-in-kasganj-violence-declare-my-son-martyr-he-died-chanting-hindustan-zindabad-1155788-2018-01-28

This boy was killed on our Republic day by mob of Muslims

Edited by mishra

@Alam_dar do you go hunting around for such news?

Do you realise this is one of the two most populous countries in the world ?

If you are only interested in such news ,you will find something about every community everyday . How about putting it in your other similar thread.

I am locking the thread .

Let admin take a call.