Virat Kohli barged into match referee's room, shouted abuses after losing RCB vs MI game

CSK Fan

37 minutes ago, beetle said:

Pakistan se haar kar gadhe ki tarah he he kar raha tha aur yahan itna gussa!!

Seriously ,shame that this guy leads us

Im sure he will be the first Indian captain to loose against Pak in a wc encounter and shamelessly woo pak fans there by hugging their players that too in recent political climate 

I don't shy away from saying that im no dhoni fanboy but the amount of respect dhoni gets is which this rat can only dream of

I can recall ,the first ipl encounter this year catched more eyeballs for dhoni not this rat,the spot light was always on dhoni,this guy was burning from inside

I don't like both of them because of their power abuse but my rage was on different level when i saw him giggling and dancing with pak players after an epic humiliation at the hands of our arch enemy he thinks he can do anything he likes,he can call names in the field show middle finger to the fans,ask fans to leave their motherland, such an insecure rat

3 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

I don't shy away from saying that im no dhoni fanboy but the amount of respect dhoni gets is which this rat can only dream of

I can recall ,the first ipl encounter this year catched more eyeballs for dhoni not this rat,the spot light was always on dhoni,this guy was burning from inside

I don't like both of them because of their power abuse but my rage was on different level when i saw him giggling and dancing with pak players after an epic humiliation at the hands of our arch enemy he thinks he can do anything he likes,he can call names in the field show middle finger to the fans,ask fans to leave their motherland, such an insecure rat

Even the Hitman is better than the Rat in this regard. I loved it when he said Bumrah is better than Amir. But here is this Rat who can be seen waxing lyrical about fixer Amir and giggling with Poyz after a colossal loss

Edited by SK_IH

Emotionally still a 12 year old repulsive brat. Someone needs to knock some sense into this man-child. You think such a person is going to keep his nerve and win big matches, there's a reason why he chokes so often. 

As others have noted, a fake PR driven human being, gifts fixer Amir his bats, overhypes them, spends time with Pak players/fans and rejoices in getting thumped by them. Where does his aggression disappear against arch-enemy? Now that he has married into Bhaiwood , expect things to get worse. Anushka in PK was willing to disgrace Indian society/nation to find true love in Pak! Sarfraz, fully expect c$nt Kohli to try and gift Sarfraz the WC match in the name of 'Aman ki Asha'. Disgusting faker :finger:

2.jpg.e2087d83af2286a85f04227536378f22.jpg3.jpg.38a5b2aaaa886fb43258476213c0de88.jpg

Edited by Gollum

28 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

I heard somewhere that this news could be fake. This is Timescow after all.

yes ..

they posted one interview with Mitchell johnson , later johnson said he never gave any interview and the interviewer was probably siting around and listening to his conversation with others :rotfl:  

WC winning captains: Lloyd, Dev, Border, Imran, Arjuna, Waugh, Ponting, Dhoni, Clarke

When it comes to controlling emotions on the field Kohli is worse than each and every one of the above except maybe Ponting (still doubtful). But he doesn't have the team Ponting had, neither the championship mentality or aura. Characters like Kohli aren't the best leadership candidates to win big tournaments, in tests a different story because tests unlike ODIs aren't very tactical with low margin of error. Ganguly had the same problem, that's why he kept on losing multi nation finals during his captaincy stint. High time BCCI wakes up and replaces the ODI/T20 captain. 

Edited by Gollum

Seriously  I'm always  wonder  how can this guy  become great batsman, literally he is fu@@ psycho ,why his idiosyncrasy doesn't effect his batting. He will definitely get some offer in movies  after his retirement for serial killer role:sheep:(the silence  of the lambs)