CSK Fan

Virat Kohli barged into match referee's room, shouted abuses after losing RCB vs MI game

3 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

It is causing a huge impact. He think he owns the country.  Going after any official he wants, demanding us to watch all the movies of his wife . I am glad he is not the husband of SOnam kapoor.

C’mon that’s alright. I rather he promote all of the crappy movies instead of making boneheaded selection moves and backing TTF’s. I will watch Sui Dhaaga finally on Prime as long as he stops fielding in deep midwicket and has the cajones to take over from Yum Yess dee

2 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

C’mon that’s alright. I rather he promote all of the crappy movies instead of making boneheaded selection moves and backing TTF’s. I will watch Sui Dhaaga finally on Prime as long as he stops fielding in deep midwicket and has the cajones to take over from Yum Yess dee

He will captain exactly like how he does with RCB once Dhoni leaves. It reminds me of Tendulkar's captaincy. This guy is vocal that was guy was not vocal. Tendulkar flunked Test captaincy also. Atleast this guy backs seamers.

These matches are big deal for these players. You could gauge that from MI players intensity and emotions yesterday. Fans here can fool themselves by saying tamasha league/circus etc, every single player take these matches very seriously and want to win at any cost.

Such reactions from Kohli are by product of the same

13 minutes ago, beetle said:

Msd ka bhi khoon ipl ke liye zyada jalta hai.

Time to make a new captain who cares more about the national team.

Even Bumrah is same. His intensity yesterday was something else

1 hour ago, Global.Baba said:

Right now he co-owns cricket along with Dhoni. Don’t see any one ever having yielded so much power even Bradman or Sachin 

Hasn't won a major tournament yet. Still has so much power.

It's time we have different captains for different formats

37 minutes ago, beetle said:

Pakistan se haar kar gadhe ki tarah he he kar raha tha aur yahan itna gussa!!

Seriously ,shame that this guy leads us

Im sure he will be the first Indian captain to loose against Pak in a wc encounter and shamelessly woo pak fans there by hugging their players that too in recent political climate 

I don't shy away from saying that im no dhoni fanboy but the amount of respect dhoni gets is which this rat can only dream of

I can recall ,the first ipl encounter this year catched more eyeballs for dhoni not this rat,the spot light was always on dhoni,this guy was burning from inside

I don't like both of them because of their power abuse but my rage was on different level when i saw him giggling and dancing with pak players after an epic humiliation at the hands of our arch enemy he thinks he can do anything he likes,he can call names in the field show middle finger to the fans,ask fans to leave their motherland, such an insecure rat

3 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

I don't shy away from saying that im no dhoni fanboy but the amount of respect dhoni gets is which this rat can only dream of

I can recall ,the first ipl encounter this year catched more eyeballs for dhoni not this rat,the spot light was always on dhoni,this guy was burning from inside

I don't like both of them because of their power abuse but my rage was on different level when i saw him giggling and dancing with pak players after an epic humiliation at the hands of our arch enemy he thinks he can do anything he likes,he can call names in the field show middle finger to the fans,ask fans to leave their motherland, such an insecure rat

Even the Hitman is better than the Rat in this regard. I loved it when he said Bumrah is better than Amir. But here is this Rat who can be seen waxing lyrical about fixer Amir and giggling with Poyz after a colossal loss

Edited by SK_IH

Emotionally still a 12 year old repulsive brat. Someone needs to knock some sense into this man-child. You think such a person is going to keep his nerve and win big matches, there's a reason why he chokes so often. 

As others have noted, a fake PR driven human being, gifts fixer Amir his bats, overhypes them, spends time with Pak players/fans and rejoices in getting thumped by them. Where does his aggression disappear against arch-enemy? Now that he has married into Bhaiwood , expect things to get worse. Anushka in PK was willing to disgrace Indian society/nation to find true love in Pak! Sarfraz, fully expect c$nt Kohli to try and gift Sarfraz the WC match in the name of 'Aman ki Asha'. Disgusting faker :finger:

2.jpg.e2087d83af2286a85f04227536378f22.jpg3.jpg.38a5b2aaaa886fb43258476213c0de88.jpg

Edited by Gollum

28 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

I heard somewhere that this news could be fake. This is Timescow after all.

yes ..

they posted one interview with Mitchell johnson , later johnson said he never gave any interview and the interviewer was probably siting around and listening to his conversation with others :rotfl:  

1 minute ago, Nonbeliever said:

When is rcb vs punjab.  Hope ashwin show the same mankad mentality against kohli now.:hysterical:

only Kohli keeps his bat in and his back foot while watching the bowlers arm till the ball is delivered, as any well taught bat would. 

WC winning captains: Lloyd, Dev, Border, Imran, Arjuna, Waugh, Ponting, Dhoni, Clarke

When it comes to controlling emotions on the field Kohli is worse than each and every one of the above except maybe Ponting (still doubtful). But he doesn't have the team Ponting had, neither the championship mentality or aura. Characters like Kohli aren't the best leadership candidates to win big tournaments, in tests a different story because tests unlike ODIs aren't very tactical with low margin of error. Ganguly had the same problem, that's why he kept on losing multi nation finals during his captaincy stint. High time BCCI wakes up and replaces the ODI/T20 captain. 

Edited by Gollum

Seriously  I'm always  wonder  how can this guy  become great batsman, literally he is fu@@ psycho ,why his idiosyncrasy doesn't effect his batting. He will definitely get some offer in movies  after his retirement for serial killer role:sheep:(the silence  of the lambs)

33 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Emotionally still a 12 year old repulsive brat. Someone needs to knock some sense into this man-child. You think such a person is going to keep his nerve and win big matches, there's a reason why he chokes so often. 

As others have noted, a fake PR driven human being, gifts fixer Amir his bats, overhypes them, spends time with Pak players/fans and rejoices in getting thumped by them. Where does his aggression disappear against arch-enemy? Now that he has married into Bhaiwood , expect things to get worse. Anushka in PK was willing to disgrace Indian society/nation to find true love in Pak! Sarfraz, fully expect c$nt Kohli to try and gift Sarfraz the WC match in the name of 'Aman ki Asha'. Disgusting faker :finger:

2.jpg.e2087d83af2286a85f04227536378f22.jpg3.jpg.38a5b2aaaa886fb43258476213c0de88.jpg

I love these loaded posts of yours :hysterical: , Kohli ka cheerharan

27 minutes ago, Gollum said:

WC winning captains: Lloyd, Dev, Border, Imran, Arjuna, Waugh, Ponting, Dhoni, Clarke

When it comes to controlling emotions on the field Kohli is worse than each and every one of the above except maybe Ponting (still doubtful). But he doesn't have the team Ponting had, neither the championship mentality or aura. Characters like Kohli aren't the best leadership candidates to win big tournaments, in tests a different story because tests unlike ODIs aren't very tactical with low margin of error. Ganguly had the same problem, that's why he kept on losing multi nation finals during his captaincy stint. High time BCCI wakes up and replaces the ODI/T20 captain. 

25 minutes ago, VT87 said:

Seriously  I'm always  wonder  how can this guy  become great batsman, literally he is fu@@ psycho ,why his idiosyncrasy doesn't effect his batting. He will definitely get some offer in movies  after his retirement for serial killer role:sheep:(the silence  of the lambs)

all this because he allegedly barged into math referees room after a game to complain a clear wrong call in a big game? from an anonymous unquoted or wrongly quoted source?

4 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Will he be penalized? He should be regardless. This guy needs to be chained before it gets too late.

He thinks he owns everyone. He needs to be punished with 1-2 match ban. 

The Hindu is quoting a source saying that the incident didn't happen:

https://sportstar.thehindu.com/cricket/ipl/ipl-2019-ipl-news-lasith-malinga-no-ball-controversy-last-over-virat-kohli-umpire-s-ravi-rohit-sharma/article26679174.ece

Every source reporting that it happened are quoting one source, namely Times Now.

Which is more reliable?

10 minutes ago, PBN said:

some people take this too seriously..i wonder how it affects them when kohli does well.  must be having mixed emotions then :hehe:

:hysterical:

You think this is a cartoon or video game? A 10 year olds mentality

Pressure getting to Kohli. It's reaching a stage when he sees his national team is totally unsettled for the WC and his IPL team is going nowhere. His public outburst after the match and then this incident shows him up very poorly. 

He deserves exemplary punishment, ban him for a few IPL matches. Let him go away and reflect on where his captaincy is headed to.

Unfortunately for him, more pain awaits him at the WC. There is no way we are getting into the finals and that will be the end of  his LoI captaincy.