Most consistent batsman in IPL?

Nikola

Most consistent batsman in IPL?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Most consistent batsman in IPL?

Most consistent batsman in ipl but needs to have impactful runs as well. My personal choice is warner he has been beast since 2014.

xzINfdW.jpg

Kohli had great 2016 but avg few seasons. Abd chokes in key matches. Gayle even though was inconsistent for rcb in recent past but he is fastest to 4000 runs by big margin. Shaun marsh was consistent but didn't have big impact. Raina probably could have been the one but in last 2 - 3 years he has been pretty avg. Let me know you think is consistent match winner in IPL. Discuss! 

Edited by Nikola

2 minutes ago, velu said:

raina consistent from the beginning :hail:

warner is second best after raina ..

kohli is extemely consistent in the last 5/6 years ..

gayle had few great years and few bad years ..

ad dv .. i think his first few years are not so good with :dd: 

raina was great till 2014 but since 2015 he has avg of 30 and few avg seasons. Kohli too had great or pretty avg seasons. 

3 hours ago, velu said:

raina consistent from the beginning :hail:

warner is second best after raina ..

kohli is extemely consistent in the last 5/6 years ..

gayle had few great years and few bad years ..

ad dv .. i think his first few years are not so good with :dd: 

Chinna ground consistency has to be taken with a pinch of salt lol. Not that he can't do elsewhere.

12 minutes ago, beetle said:

He is also very touched by the team gesture of staying in touch last year and the fans support he got during his exile.

You hate CSK but you approve the team gesture and fan support for a ball tampering cheat just because Bhuvi is his teammate :whack3:. That takes the cake. No that takes the bakery :laugh:. Also RR gets a free pass. They were banned with CSK and has a ball tampering cheat Steve Smith. Why aren't they getting a double dose of hate that CSK gets. I know :winky:

Edited by Real McCoy

3 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

You hate CSK but you approve the team gesture and fan support for a ball tampering cheat just because Bhuvi is his teammate :whack3:. That takes the cake. No that takes the bakery :laugh:. Also RR gets a free pass. They were banned with CSK and has a ball tampering cheat Steve Smith. Why aren't they getting a double dose of hate that CSK gets. I know :winky:

He has  nothing but sanskari in ipl.

He got punished for what he did outside ipl....punished more than others doing same have been.some of the other tamperers are PMs of their country...:hysterical:.

No ...not because of bk...warner is my favourite overseas player in ipl.:icflove:

I dislike  many srh players ...couldn't stand thigh clapper,can't stand Yousuf pathan .