Ahahahahahahahahahahaha lol at Pakistani - IPL version

Laaloo

2 minutes ago, zen said:

haven't read too many posts from Pakistani posters, a sign that things are dismal at their end 

This is the time of the year when demand of Burnol goes at all time high in Pados..

They get ditched by some playas whom they could have showcased in their psl but never to be

Fun part is these box office playas tempt them with their videos that they are very excited to be part of the highest quality t20 league but they ditch them at the very last moment and in few days time they adorn the IPL stage

This is what we call KLPD 

Just posted this in the match thread...padosis are taking comfort in the fact that the same Aussie side beat India recently.

But the fact is, even the frontline second string bowlers who played against India were rested for most of this series.

Cummins played all games v/s IND. The one game he paye v/s Pak their top order was annihilated. Big big problems for padosis in the batting department (their WK actually scored in the series for a change!!)

21 minutes ago, Gollum said:

And Kohli the genius opted to field first against them on a baking, hot day in London with zero cloud cover, pancake pitch and no chance of dew later. This after thumping them by 120+ runs in the group stage, going against coach Kumble's insistence that we bat first. Wanna make fun of Pakistan but IPL time is also Kohli bashing season, so....

3.jpg.38a5b2aaaa886fb43258476213c0de88.jpg

Sala chichode ki tarah hans raha hai. More than pandya and rahul this guy deserve ban for mocking indian fans after humiliating defeat against Pakistanis. This guy is the shittiest captain ever with resource, money, power and talent  he lost against the most mediocre Pakistanis team ever. Shame on him.

6 minutes ago, bahubali said:

Sala chichode ki tarah hans raha hai. More than pandya and rahul this guy deserve ban for mocking indian fans after humiliating defeat against Pakistanis. This guy is the shittiest captain ever with resource, money, power and talent  he lost against the most mediocre Pakistanis team ever. Shame on him.

Just because he wanted to spite Kumble's face . What an insecure, petty, shallow brat.....

Kumble's sacking and Mumbai Mafia Lobby (thanks @UnknownGenius) icon Bevda's appointment, that entire non-transparent process is one of the darkest chapters in Indian cricket history. Where the sporting body and past legends bent over backwards to satiate the ego of one balloon-head thug...disgrace !!!! 

Edited by Gollum

26 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Just because he wanted to spite Kumble's face . What an insecure, petty, shallow brat.....

Kumble's sacking and Mumbai Mafia Lobby (thanks @UnknownGenius) icon Bevda's appointment, that entire non-transparent process is one of the darkest chapters in Indian cricket history. Where the sporting body and past legends bent over backwards to satiate the ego of one balloon-head thug...disgrace !!!! 

I don’t think that Id works anymore. He’s on his 119th id last time I counted.

2 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

Sony where? On cable? Kahaan pe? Apna tics?

@LaalooI have played in that tournament few years ago during my undergrad and associate. I will see id I can play again later this year as part of Georgetown Uni.

Its not a well run tournament but its fun to play in the stadium where India has also played. 

48 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

@LaalooI have played in that tournament few years ago during my undergrad and associate. I will see id I can play again later this year as part of Georgetown Uni.

Its not a well run tournament but its fun to play in the stadium where India has also played. 

Dude the quality of cricket was so amateur lol. Fat ass bowlers and fielders who can’t stop anything even in front of them. It makes me rue not playing high school/college sports :((