Safe way of watching IPL?

JourneyMan

Hi guys. There aren't any broadcasters showing the IPL where I live. I was thinking of buying a package with one of the streaming broadcasters and then using a vpn - would that work or can they identify that you're using a vpn?

I don't want to use Criclive because it messes your computer up big time. 

1 hour ago, JourneyMan said:

Hi guys. There aren't any broadcasters showing the IPL where I live. I was thinking of buying a package with one of the streaming broadcasters and then using a vpn - would that work or can they identify that you're using a vpn?

I don't want to use Criclive because it messes your computer up big time. 

Dont watch IPL. Its super boring 

All free streaming will be difficult b/c they get their revenue from ads. You need a good adblocker for those sites.

A good VPN can let you use other services which aren't available in your country. It has to be good quality though. I tried a VPN on vacation one time to watch hotstar and they recognized the VPN and didn't allow streaming. 

reddit.com/r/cricketstreams

follow the instructions

or get a IPTV subscription (playlist type) on the computer or app based. for desi stuff, the packages you're looking for are "gold package" or "express"

hotstar. Apparently, they will also carry WC matches. Useless streaming otherwise with crap library. Luckily I only paid 20 bucks for the year. As long as they show the WC matches, I won't complain. 

Edited by surajmal