Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
velu

CSK - Only Undefeated team so far !!!

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, velu said:

 

and ICF experts say we are the team assembled with oldies :csk: 

 

giphy.gif

 

the-expendables-4.jpg?w968h681

But we are also 3rd in the points table. KKR and DC have higher NRR than us even though they have lost a game each. I'm not saying taking it to the final over is a problem as long as we are winning. If we don't and end up in NRR struggle, there may be a problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

But we are also 3rd in the points table. KKR and DC have higher NRR than us even though they have lost a game each. I'm not saying taking it to the final over is a problem as long as we are winning. If we don't and end up in NRR struggle, there may be a problem.

 

i think dhnoi declared jihad on NRR :phehe: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Next match is in Chennai, spin will play a major role, apart from Archer and Stokes,  Rajasthan only has  spinners, watch out

Dhoni might play 4 spinners. 

With Thakur sucking, Santner might take his place 

The playing XI might have Tahir, Santner, Harbhajan, Jadeja

Bravo is half spinner too.. Bowls slower balls half the time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Dhoni might play 4 spinners. 

With Thakur sucking, Santner might take his place 

The playing XI might have Tahir, Santner, Harbhajan, Jadeja

Bravo is half spinner too.. Bowls slower balls half the time

No need. Everyone in the squad can bowl spin including Thakur and Chahar can bowl spin too. Rayudu can chuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

 

 

8 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

No need. Everyone in the squad can bowl spin including Thakur and Chahar can bowl spin too. Rayudu can chuck

Chalo, at least you and I are on same page when it comes to "chakri" spinners like unadvut and chahar :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I think I have figured out @velu by now. Any half idea is a thread title, followed by 1-2 random gifs, some smileys and tagging random people. He is such a savant. I'm so impressed by his thread making skills, that imma try this now myself. Here goes:

 

----------x-------------x----------------x----------x------x---------------------------

CSK- Only team that starts with the letter C

 

BLnHfQOCMAARFe0.jpg

 

1526483893553.jpeg

 

:hatsoff::peep:

 

 @coffee_rules @asterix @philcric @beetle @FischerTal@The Dark Horse@CSK Fan@Laaloo@Gollum@Pollack

 

Meiyappan Srinivasan Dhoni  :cantstop:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I think I have figured out @velu by now. Any half idea is a thread title, followed by 1-2 random gifs, some smileys and tagging random people. He is such a savant. I'm so impressed by his thread making skills, that imma try this now myself. Here goes:

 

----------x-------------x----------------x----------x------x---------------------------

CSK- Only team that starts with the letter C

 

BLnHfQOCMAARFe0.jpg

 

1526483893553.jpeg

 

:hatsoff::peep:

 

 @coffee_rules @asterix @philcric @beetle @FischerTal@The Dark Horse@CSK Fan@Laaloo@Gollum@Pollack

 

i can tolerate if someone trolls me , but not thala :nono:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I think I have figured out @velu by now. Any half idea is a thread title, followed by 1-2 random gifs, some smileys and tagging random people. He is such a savant. I'm so impressed by his thread making skills, that imma try this now myself. Here goes:

 

----------x-------------x----------------x----------x------x---------------------------

CSK- Only team that starts with the letter C

 

BLnHfQOCMAARFe0.jpg

 

1526483893553.jpeg

 

:hatsoff::peep:

 

 @coffee_rules @asterix @philcric @beetle @FischerTal@The Dark Horse@CSK Fan@Laaloo@Gollum@Pollack

Meh! As all :rcb: fans would say.. IPL and TontyTonty is for  bachchas and not even for :rcb: :hehe: #ESCN -> Yee Sala Cup Namdalla!!!! 

Edited by coffee_rules

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest
2 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Peaking too soon. Should learn from Mumbai 

At least you have learned from your mistakes and not starteing threads this time. Remember what happened last year?  :phehe:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cricketing Guru said:

At least you have learned from your mistakes and not starteing threads this time. Remember what happened last year?  :phehe:

 

 

Tu kaun hai be. Ek tukka se kuch nahi hoga. Csk has peaked multiple times and succeeded only once. It's like a couple trying for kids for years and once they have a retarded baby 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×