Even the more recent captains DK and Ashwin and doing better than dumbass Kohli

IMO captaincy ranking is as below

1. MSD

2. Ash /Rahane / Rohit

5 Iyer /DK

And then

Kohli

Edited by mishra

Not just IPL. He is a **** white ball captain overall. LOIs need quick thinking and proper strategy management. So many times we have seen him clueless. he has actually been quite lucky to have one of the best bowling attacks India has had since he took over captaincy. Rcb attack is garbage and he gets found out. 

I know its forbidden to praise msd here but he has had worse bowling attacks both for India and csk but got better results. 

@Laaloo Please Downvote :) 

49 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Not just IPL. He is a **** white ball captain overall. LOIs need quick thinking and proper strategy management. So many times we have seen him clueless. he has actually been quite lucky to have one of the best bowling attacks India has had since he took over captaincy. Rcb attack is garbage and he gets found out. 

I know its forbidden to praise msd here but he has had worse bowling attacks both for India and csk but got better results. 

@Laaloo Please Downvote :) 

Though I m not fan of dhoni, but I completely agree on it. Dhoni knows how to use limited resources as a captain he is way ahead of chomu chutiya  kauli .

44 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

Actually for all the talk he does he should have accepted the responsibility and resigned long ago citing the repetitive humiliating losses and the failure to adequately guide the team to victory. It's time somebody questioned him on that.

With this idiot being captain I nervous first time for wc match against pak.

4 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Ultimate masala news lol

Virat Kohli quits Indian captaincy; asks MS Dhoni to lead in World Cup after IPL debacle

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/virat-kohli-asks-ms-dhoni-captain-india-world-cup-after-ipl-debacle-795001

So will India have a new captain on June 5 at the Rose Bowl in Southampton when they take on South Africa in the opening World Cup match? Well, the future is difficult to predict but what we can say for the moment is - Happy April Fools' Day. This story means no harm and is only meant to be a good-natured April Fools' prank. We hope you had a laugh and here's wishing you a wonderful day.

So he worst skipper in IPL history apparently.  O hang on does this mean anything lol

O well we will have to console oursleves in him being skipper of world number 1 test team and holder of test mace 2 years on bounce.  Plus first skipper to win test seriers in Aus.

But but IPL captaincy... BOTHERED!lol