RCB will still turn it around and atleast reach knockouts

Global.Baba

Mark my words and don’t forget the dot

Virat is getting criticized left and right for his captaincy. No way that the captain of the national side will go into a World Cup with a disastrous IPL where he is totally under the microscope.

Winning or finalists may be a bit of stretch but possible however realistically speaking no way they will finish at the bottom or fail to qualify

RCB is still going to make it and go far.

You can thank me later :bow:

Edited by Global.Baba

@vvvslaxman There is already a lot of doom and gloom about Kohli’s captaincy going  in to the WC after 3 frickin IPL games and this is just not a typical ICF “measuring contest” of my idol vs your idol.

Even the usually meek ex-players and journalists who tread a thin like when it comes to Kohli,Dhoni etc are saying it. IPL has a lot more eyeballs than what some “purists” living in a bubble would like to believe.

Someone from powers to be will step in.

The only way my prediction won’t happen is if Kohli is rested half way through. No way he is captaining all the way and ending up with an egg on his face.

Edited by Global.Baba

18 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

Mark my words and don’t forget the dot

Virat is getting criticized left and right for his captaincy. No way that the captain of the national side will go into a World Cup with a disastrous IPL where he is totally under the microscope.

Winning or finalists may be a bit of stretch but possible however realistically speaking no way they will finish at the bottom or fail to qualify

RCB is still going to make it and go far.

You can thank me later :bow:

They have already lost 3 games 

1 game with CSK is still left who maul them most days , after SRH RCB is also CSK's bunny

now remaining 10 games , u really think they ll win 7-8 games out of 10 .....

Gayle- rahul wud be itching to plonder them 

Then their death bowling against Russel :nervous:

They play many games at chinnaswamy with their crap attack- its going to be very bad for RCB this season. 

They already have had disaster beatings and this will not help them mentally, past ghost will return 

5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

They have already lost 3 games 

1 game with CSK is still left who maul them most days , after SRH RCB is also CSK's bunny

now remaining 10 games , u really think they ll win 7-8 games out of 10 .....

Gayle- rahul wud be itching to plonder them 

Then their death bowling against Russel :nervous:

They play many games at chinnaswamy with their crap attack- its going to be very bad for RCB this season. 

They already have had disaster beatings and this will not help them mentally, past ghost will return 

CSK normally lose one and win one every year against RCB and MI..

That said RCB really need to get their act together.. More than anything, they seem like a disinterested lot.. The way Moeen and Grandhomme casually ran themselves out was pathetic to see.. No team spirit, no motivation to do well

It's time they got back Southee / NCN (if available)

Open with Sundar and Parthiv

Virat, Hetmyer and ABD for the middle order

Dube, Stoinis for the lower middle order

Southee, Siraj, Saini, Chahal will be the bowlers..

4 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

CSK normally lose one and win one every year against RCB and MI..

CSK won both games last year and its the only team that has defeated RCB most times and they were banned for 2 years 

That said RCB really need to get their act together.. More than anything, they seem like a disinterested lot.. The way Moeen and Grandhomme casually ran themselves out was pathetic to see.. No team spirit, no motivation to do well

It's time they got back Southee / NCN (if available)

Open with Sundar and Parthiv

Virat, Hetmyer and ABD for the middle order

Dube, Stoinis for the lower middle order

Southee, Siraj, Saini, Chahal will be the bowlers..

Ill open with stonis n kohli 

then abdv n hetymer 

Making hetymer bat at 5....is wasting him . Make nath keep wkts and bat him at 5 , dube -6

NCN/southee can bat 7 , sundar 8

28 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

CSK won both games last year and its the only team that has defeated RCB most times and they were banned for 2 years 

Ill open with stonis n kohli 

then abdv n hetymer 

Making hetymer bat at 5....is wasting him . Make nath keep wkts and bat him at 5 , dube -6

NCN/southee can bat 7 , sundar 8

I had Hetmyer at 4 too.. 

ABD at 5.

I suggested Stoinis at 6/7 because RCB is always top heavy. If they lose Kohli, ABD, they are like a headless chicken with no sense of what to do.. They need some level headed guy lower down and that can't be Moeen or Grandhomme. So, Stoinis it is.

I had Hetmyer at 4 too.. 

ABD at 5.

ABd is a waste at 5 

Its 120 balls give it to ur best batsman

I suggested Stoinis at 6/7 because RCB is always top heavy.

Stonis was a revelation in BBL at top and overseas players are better at top coz they struggle in middle against spin

If they lose Kohli, ABD, they are like a headless chicken with no sense of what to do.. They need some level headed guy lower down and that can't be Moeen or Grandhomme. So, Stoinis it is.

Their best chance is at top....

they have dube, nath in lower order + southee n NCN can tonk 

If they cant win from top they wont even bottom, they both got them to finals 2 yrs ago on their own pretty much . DD is doing the same mistake giving their best batsman pant less balls at 5 

Its 120 balls so give ur best batsman as many as possible