Why are Spin friendly Pitches created in IPL?

vishalvirsingh

whats the Logic of creating spin friendly Pitches created in IPL?

if a captain plays 4 to 5 Spinners , he is kinda guranteed a WIN in OPL matches. MSD played 5 spinners in the first match against rcb.

saini, siraj bowled well and created some issues for csk.

Spinners wont get much success in the world cup, i can tell this for sure. 

had fast pace friendly wickets created we would have got to know much more about out batsmanor pitches which would give little support to pacers. 

create green tracks, fast bowling tracks.

Edited by vishalvirsingh

10 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

whats the Logic of creating spin friendly Pitches created in IPL?

if a captain plays 4 to 5 Spinners , he is kinda guranteed a WIN in OPL matches. MSD played 5 spinners in the first match against rcb.

saini, siraj bowled well and created some issues for csk.

Spinners wont get much success in the world cup, i can tell this for sure. 

had fast pace friendly wickets created we would have got to know much more about out batsmanor pitches which would give little support to pacers. 

create green tracks, fast bowling tracks.

Its tough to create pace friendly pitches in summers bro.

:money:

1554269465699.jpg

Edited by speedheat

Spin friendly pitches? Average score has been 170+, typically  batting pitches except for first match and how T20 pitches should be.

Give credit to the spinners for bowling well. Also almost every 8 PM match has had a dew problem but spinners have coped well

13 hours ago, speedheat said:

Its tough to create pace friendly pitches in summers bro.

:money:

1554269465699.jpg

In cross maidan , there is one Pitch which is always maintained as Green , even in elf vengsarkar academy near church gate there is a Green wicket , both these are always Green and support pacers like anything, to the extent that even a slow medium trundler would be tough to face , it is just a GREEN pitch with similar soil as other pitches, just that the entire pitch has full green look and after heavy roller the grass gets pressed, and it becomes super fast.

if v play on such pitches in ipl, we are destined to play comfortably when pace friendly wickets come Up.

Secondly our pacers also prepare them selves well, when we see those pace friendly conditions , our pacers get excited and do bowl pace but miss out on the ideal line. 

we know we are good against Spinners , we dont need to prove this to the entire world. entire world is planning to get our batsman against genuine Pacers , thats their strategy.

australia is planning to get starc ,cummins and may be beherendef to rock our batsman, may be zampa or lyon get a chance but both of them wont play.

similiarly england has atleast 3 medium pacer all rounders and 3 genuine fast and swing bowlers , they are also not banking on spinners to rock us 

even africans are also planning our decline against pacers.

in IPL we are facing the best fast bowlers in the world but on flat tracks, whats the use of facing rabada and feeling good that jadhav has hit him , on greenish tracks even a chunnu munnu SAM CURRAN is dangerous..

I met a cricket fan he was talking high about surya kumar yadav , rahul tripathi for hitting some Pacers ...but I know these guys may be big hitters here but will fail in international cricket specially outside of India.

we are creating a wrong notion , wrong thought that india has 40 batsman of international class.

dhoni cant face a genuine pacer on a green pitch but on indian patta wickets , he is a fadu batsman even at old age. 

Do u guys think that in england Msd will score at a brisk rate against fast bowlers on green tracks with an eye sight which is diminishing and middle/old age catching up. 

if IPL has no green pitches , its a rubbish tournament....spinners will succeed here and then in england , they will be blasted out.

its kinda easy to prepare a green track , getting a bouncy track is a bit of a challenge though.

Edited by vishalvirsingh

57 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Kul cha? You mean? CHahal is doing a good job even at chinnaswamy stadium.

IN last IPL we had many matches of Green tracks too ..i remember that i saw some fast green tracks, at least a few tracks.

But in this IPL not even 1 single Pitch has been a green track.

yes we have had Patta tracks, Spin friendly tracks, tracks getting low but not even a single fastish greenish track. I am not clear what is the VISION of Cricket, we will be getting BIG hitters thru these tracks but as soon as ball moves the russell type batting wont click.

rusell is dominating on patta tracks and he will continue to be a big hit but in international wickets there is some movement , pitch is not a Patta and it is not spin friendly in most cases. Lets see.