Brunei introduces stoning to death for gay sex, adultery

Gollum

Mashallah, Allahu Akbar. Another great contribution of Ummah towards welfare of humanity. Muslims are such icons of peace and tolerance, glory to Mohammad. And btw the same great country of Brunei banned Christmas and other non-Muslim festivals a couple of years back. No UNHRC report on that either, all the bile is reserved for kafir countries like India, Myanmar, Hungary, Austria etc.

vttWLdZ.jpg

LINK

Edited by Gollum

LOL most Muslim twitter warriors praising this move, especially Pakistanis. Indian Muslims too want such a law in India, some are ready to forgive/praise PM Modi if he enacts similar legislation. Every time I think they have reached the bottom pit of humanity they keep surprising me. What is wrong with the religion? Does their Holy Quran really rot the brain to such an extent that people can't think rationally? LGBT are just normal folk, this is a call for genocide by these maniacs. Will the world stand up and take notice? Be it Iran, Saudi, Chechnya or Brunei, LGBT people there suffer the worst forms of HR violations...sad !!!!

Jiyo aur Jeene do yar.

Why do people feel the need to care what other adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms as long as it's consensual and not harming them or society in any way?

That's one thing that have come out good from the whole judicial overreach business from Supreme Court. The way they have tackled this issue is really commendable.

Oh and I hope we completely switch to renewable sources of energy as early as possible so that I can see these rich bhen de takke 'Sultans' go back to middle ages(where they rightly belong) when the oil money runs out.

9 minutes ago, Gollum said:

LOL most Muslim twitter warriors praising this move, especially Pakistanis. Indian Muslims too want such a law in India, some are ready to forgive/praise PM Modi if he enacts similar legislation. Every time I think they have reached the bottom pit of humanity they keep surprising me. What is wrong with the religion? Does their Holy Quran really rot the brain to such an extent that people can't think rationally? LGBT are just normal folk, this is a call for genocide by these maniacs. Will the world stand up and take notice? Be it Iran, Saudi, Chechnya or Brunei, LGBT people there suffer the worst forms of HR violations...sad !!!!

It's the early indoctrination from the childhood and brainwashing which continues till adulthood that moulds their brain into believing in such way.

Earlier I used to think that this chutiapa was only restricted to gareeb , uneducated Muslims but my opinion took a U turn when I first encountered Pakistanis on internet. Most of them came from well to do families with good educational background and guess what they were one of the leading proponents of this whole beghairat stuff that we tend to associate with Muslims today. They shamelessly called for persecution of Homosexuals as well as the other ideologies which didn't conform to their medieval ideals , while living and enjoying in West themselves!!!

It's a deeper problem which would take generations to fix.

2 minutes ago, ProudLiberal said:

India only recently joined the civilized world by decriminalizing homosexuality, let’s start judging other countries now, yay!!!

Colonial era relic, otherwise historically we were tolerant in this regard. And we never stoned anyone to death for having gay sex or committing adultery. 

2 hours ago, ProudLiberal said:

India only recently joined the civilized world by decriminalizing homosexuality, let’s start judging other countries now, yay!!!

I think YES.

There is no harm in judging others when one has already reformed itself. Or do you see any harm? 

Secondly, the members here are normal people. Indian State may have made a decision now, but we as people may be having this  this point of view for a very long time i.e. Jeo or Jeenay do. 

It may be that Hindu religion as whole rejected Homosexuality (I am not sure about it), but for sure many Hindus (especially the younger generation) does not follow this law and understands homosexuality in the light of modern science. 

While problem with Muslims is this if they consider even one law of Sharia to be against the science and wrong, then they have to give up whole of their Islam. This rigidity does not allow Islam to get itself reformed.  

And for sure, the extreme punishment of stoning will get the condemnation even from those who are even against homosexuality. 

Edited by Alam_dar

How a Muslim mind is programmed about homosexuality!!!

I got two Pakistani friends in the university.

One of them used to sleep with his Kurd (Yazidi) girl friend. 

2nd one used to sleep with many different girls and used to drink too. 

When they came to know about our 3rd friend (a Pushtoon) that he was having sex with two boys, then they boycotted that 3rd friend and didn't want to see his face again. They told us their feelings in these words that they had to vomit now whenever they see him in the university. 

This is what a religion could do to you. 

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

Mashallah, Allahu Akbar. Another great contribution of Ummah towards welfare of humanity. Muslims are such icons of peace and tolerance, glory to Mohammad. And btw the same great country of Brunei banned Christmas and other non-Muslim festivals a couple of years back. No UNHRC report on that either, all the bile is reserved for kafir countries like India, Myanmar, Hungary, Austria etc.

vttWLdZ.jpg

LINK

Actually, I am glad that this is happening in open now. 

I believe that non-bearded Mullahs are much more dangerous. At least by imposing Sharia openly, they are exposing themselves now, and thus also getting the reaction from rest of the world. 

We should be thankful to ISIS and Taliban and Saudia and Iran for bringing the true face of Islam in light. 

2 hours ago, ProudLiberal said:

Outsider with duplicate ID or Dexter Morgan?

Edited by rkt.india

2 hours ago, velu said:

iran is liberal , only their rulers are extremists 

True.

I was only discussing about the State Laws and unfortunately Iran is run by theocracy and thus Sharia laws are already present there much before Brunei. 

Nevertheless, there is sizeable population of Iran which practise gay sex (especially those areas which are at border with Afghanistan). Either they have been inspired from the Pushtoon, or the Pushtoon were inspired by Persians, I don't know, but both of them are indulged in this gay activities. 

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

How can that be? :confused: 

Didn't you know that all Muslims are terror supporting sharia spouting extremists. :dontknow: 

I think there is an important point to be noted. 

Anti regime Iranians are no more Muslims.

They are very very anti religion. I have not seen such anti-Islam people as they are. 

They are also not so much ideological close to atheism, but some are Zoroastrians, while some are pro Shah and some are simply nationalist and consider Islam to be the religion of outsiders (Arab). 

Especially those, who are living in the cities and highly educated, they are not following Islam any more. 

Religion is stronger in the small cities and the villages and among the poor. 

On the other hand, Iranian Mullahs are also well educated. 
Khamenei (the spiritual leader) has two doctorate degrees.