Yogi Adityanath calls Muslim League (IUML) virus

DHONI_FANN

I think what Yogiji said makes sense. Jihad is like a virus which eats your country from inside. Due to Muslim League we lost both Bakistan and Bangladesh. Rohingyas were creating the same problem in Myanmar. Who doesn't know about ISIS? Now we are on the verge of losing Kerala too due to IUML. It is IUML that was behind the massacre of 8 hindus during Marad massacre. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marad_massacre. Actually casualties could have been several hundreds but bombs did not explode and police acted timely. Several catches of arms and swords were seized.

We need to stop this virus from spreading like wildfire at any cost.

Kindly note, I am talking about radicalised jihadis and Muslim League. Muslims have nothing to do with it since terrorism has no religion. 

Edited by DHONI_FANN

3 minutes ago, ProudLiberal said:

Tum afzal aur hafeez ke aage bhi ji lagate ho? Waise bjp minister Ravi Shankar prasad ne bhi hafiz ke aage ji lagaya tha:no:

Ab Ravi Shankar kaha se aagaye? You put ji for ppl you respect and I respect Yogiji. So what is ur problem? 

6 minutes ago, ProudLiberal said:

I don’t have any problem, Ravi Shankar wahi se aya jaha se afzal aur hafiz aya, tum yogi ko ji bolo ya jija bolo mujhe kya farak padta hai, I just found it funny that there are people who respect a gully a gunda like yogi

Jija hoga tera. I also find it funny that so called liberals like you have no tolerance towards other's opinion. 

Edited by DHONI_FANN

3 hours ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Kindly note, I am talking about radicalised jihadis and Muslim League. Muslims have nothing to do with it since terrorism has no religion. 

Don't be so defensive dude. You know the truth, I know the truth, we all know the truth. And don't waste your time on pidis, ICF is over run by these SOBs atm. 

On 4/5/2019 at 7:48 PM, DHONI_FANN said:

I think what Yogiji said makes sense. Jihad is like a virus which eats your country from inside. Due to Muslim League we lost both Bakistan and Bangladesh. Rohingyas were creating the same problem in Myanmar. Who doesn't know about ISIS? Now we are on the verge of losing Kerala too due to IUML. It is IUML that was behind the massacre of 8 hindus during Marad massacre. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marad_massacre. Actually casualties could have been several hundreds but bombs did not explode and police acted timely. Several catches of arms and swords were seized.

We need to stop this virus from spreading like wildfire at any cost.

All debates and facts are futile .their  insatiable hunger to get 72 c@@t is imbib in their  mind  so strong that  no type of argument change their  mindset. So just do Mc ,bc and troll them.:dance: