Hinduism has become the most violent religion of them all: Urmila Matondkar

Gollum

9 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I agree with you that Pakistanis have Hinduphobia and thus their opinion should be considered biased one. 

But please go to the facebook groups of Western countries and you will see it for yourself. Or even read the newspapers and articles in the magazines of Western countries, where all of them have been calling the government of Modi to be Hindu extremist government, where BJP stands for Hindutva first than the Secularism. 

I think that Europe and US even didn't want to issue the Visa to Narinder Modi at first. 

I or Indians don't need western approval. The most right wing Hindu leader isn't anywhere close to the dictators & mass murderers including pakistanis they have considered allies or worthy of relationship & dialogue.

The less said about their own war crimes, the better.

Edited by Clarke

46 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I agree with you that Pakistanis have Hinduphobia and thus their opinion should be considered biased one. 

But please go to the facebook groups of Western countries and you will see it for yourself. Or even read the newspapers and articles in the magazines of Western countries, where all of them have been calling the government of Modi to be Hindu extremist government, where BJP stands for Hindutva first than the Secularism. 

I think that Europe and US even didn't want to issue the Visa to Narinder Modi at first. 

You must be going to all FB pages of Liberals who are masquerading as liberals but are evangelists like Audrey, Arundati Roy, It is your selective search, that google is providing this echo chamber. Get out of it, once in a while and open your mind. NYT, WaPo are biased as NDTV, ABP, etc. So, you should read FoxNews, Republic to balance out the views once in a while. Otherwise, you are blabbering the same old viewpoint that we don't agree. You believe they didn't want to issue Visa, but once he became PM, Obama AND Trump are openly accepting him and don't doubt for one bit the politics behind how they rejected his Visa when he was a small player. What is the reason to change their viewpoint? The one billion people spoke and voted and showed them their hypocrisy. You liberals can't digest that fact that your viewpoint is biased.

Edited by coffee_rules

21 hours ago, ProudLiberal said:

Did you find that out on whatsapp university or the wiki page edited by the bhakt brigade? She’s did marry a Muslim but there is no evidence of her converting to Islam .org changing her name, bhakts are so stupid that anyone can brainwash them with fake news

You are 32 posts old here and you seem to know all and esp that Mariyam is bowing down to bhakts. You are either  a banned Pakistani or a chinchora here to ramble like Jatboi or Haarkarjeetgaye.

I got the news from Twitter university . A Proud Chowkidaar. Go eat your heart out!

Edited by coffee_rules

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You are 32 posts old here and you seem to know all and esp that Mariyam is bowing down to bhakts. You areeither  a bannded Pakistani or a chinchora here to ramble like Jatboi or Haarkarjeetgaye.

I got the news from Twitter university . A Proud Chowkidaar. Go eat your heart out!

What? :confused:

2 hours ago, Clarke said:

I or Indians don't need western approval. The most right wing Hindu leader isn't anywhere close to the dictators & mass murderers including pakistanis they have considered allies or worthy of relationship & dialogue.

The less said about their own war crimes, the better.

If you don't need the world opinion, then please don't ask me about it. 

Instead of telling me, you should ask your friends to stop bothering about the world opinion. 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

You must be going to all FB pages of Liberals who are masquerading as liberals but are evangelists like Audrey, Arundati Roy, It is your selective search, that google is providing this echo chamber. Get out of it, once in a while and open your mind. NYT, WaPo are biased as NDTV, ABP, etc. So, you should read FoxNews, Republic to balance out the views once in a while. Otherwise, you are blabbering the same old viewpoint that we don't agree. You believe they didn't want to issue Visa, but once he became PM, Obama AND Trump are openly accepting him and don't doubt for one bit the politics behind how they rejected his Visa when he was a small player. What is the reason to change their viewpoint? The one billion people spoke and voted and showed them their hypocrisy. You liberals can't digest that fact that your viewpoint is biased.

Please understand that many among the RW of America absolutely don't care about India. They make fun of the Indians and how they speak and how dirty they are and of their skin colour. They don't want Hindu culture etc. 

These are only the Left Wing Westerners who care about the humanity and thus feel themselves attracted towards Indian culture and want to have friendly ties. 

And the left wing is about 50% all over the West. What do you think will happen if this 50% is going to have bad opinion about Hinduism due to the Saffron Brigade and their lynchings and their killings? 

If you are a wise person, then you would not neglect this 50% Secular LW West. 

And Modi became prime minister and thus got the visa. But all this happened on Government level and politics was involved. As far as the People of these countries are involved, then they have got bad image of India and Hinduism due to the extremism of BJP and it's support for Hindutva. 

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I beg to differ here. 

I beg to differ that Bollywood Stars are being paid to criticize BJP and extremist behaviours. And who could pay them? .... the poor Muslims of India? 

In my opinion they are already rich enough and don't need money from the poor community of Muslims. 

I believe it is the same Keera, which I also have, and which made me to abandon Islam. And that keera is "Humanity". All the true Secularists of India will also be having the same Keera and thus they also condemn the Hindutva fanaticism in India. 

Muslims are not paying anything, it's the Congress party folks who pay these actors/actresses. It's a classic example of vote bank politics, call Hinduism most violent and with this you gain trust of non Hindus to vote for them. Dawood Ibrahim has had good relations with Bollywood stars even after the 1993 blasts, reason? - money.

You're probably not aware but Bollywood and Hollywood are full of shallow personalities. @UrmiSinhaRay knows better than me

P.S. : As I had said earlier, it's very common in Bollywood to sleep around to get movie roles. When you have money and influence, who needs morals? Morals are for salary/wage workers like us who have to worry about the next paycheck.

Edited by MechEng

4 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Coincidentally, Dharmendra represented Bikaner and his second wife Hema Malini is the incumbent from Mathura. Both were given their tickets by the BJP. Like you mentioned, it was a conversion of convenience. In my stay here on ICF I have never seen anyone raise any objection.

Urmila Matondkar decides to join the Congress and people are up in arms. Why the double standard?

Unfortunately, the RW extremism has absolutely NO STANDARDS.

They don't follow any standards, but they follow only "Might is Right". 

For them "All is Halal for me, while the same thing is Haram for the others". 

They are like that blood thirsty wolf, who wanted to eat up the lamb in every case, and thus making the lame excuses like lamb made his drinking water dirty. But lamb pointed out that stream was coming from wolf towards him. Then wolf made next excuse that he made his drinking water dirty last year. Upon that lamb told him that he was only 6 months old. Then wolf made the lame excuse that it would had been then his mother last year who made his drinking water dirty. After making this lame excuse, the wolf ate the lamb. 

What do you think if Urmila had made any other objections to criticize the RW, then they would have forgiven her? 

No, then they would have come up with other lame excuse against her and declared her sinful in every manner. 

17 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Unfortunately, the RW extremism has absolutely NO STANDARDS.

They don't follow any standards, but they follow only "Might is Right". 

For them "All is Halal for me, while the same thing is Haram for the others". 

They are like that blood thirsty wolf, who wanted to eat up the lamb in every case, and thus making the lame excuses like lamb made his drinking water dirty. But lamb pointed out that stream was coming from wolf towards him. Then wolf made next excuse that he made his drinking water dirty last year. Upon that lamb told him that he was only 6 months old. Then wolf made the lame excuse that it would had been then his mother last year who made his drinking water dirty. After making this lame excuse, the wolf ate the lamb. 

What do you think if Urmila had made any other objections to criticize the RW, then they would have forgiven her? 

No, then they would have come up with other lame excuse against her and declared her sinful in every manner. 

You're overestimating the power of RW parties here. They're not yet as imposing as you think. And that lamb story is confusing.

Crypto-Islamist who justifies discrimination against Hindus for supposed past crimes of Brahmins, while absolving his Islamic brethren from serving the same punishment seems to be barking again. You goofballs keep trying to talk sense to him :phehe: 

IQ is haraam, hypocrisy is halaal

Edited by Tibarn

26 minutes ago, MechEng said:

You're overestimating the power of RW parties here. They're not yet as imposing as you think.

Unfortunately, they are heading towards the same direction with full tempo. 

We never heard of lynchings in the past. But we are watching it happen today. 

I have witnessed same things happening in Pakistan too. In Pakistan too we never had any Jihadist killing the people (or Sunni Shia killings). But then society started becoming fanatic, and then suicide bombings started and then 70000 Pakistanis killed at the hands of each other. 

We should never underestimate the destructive power of extremism and hatred.  Sunnis and Shias found the LAME EXCUSES of killing each other. Extremist Taliban found the Lame Excuses of killing the Muslims. 

For extremists, it is always the law of Jungle. They always find a lame excuse to kill you. 

And that lamb story is confusing.

For me this story of lamb is very important. It taught me the most and for that I am thankful to the write of this story. 

Here you could listen to this story in Hindi. 

16 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

Islamist who justifies discrimination against Hindus for supposed past crimes, while absolves his Islamist brethren from the same punishment seems to be barking again. You goofballs keep engaging him

I am a simple human being and may make mistakes and may show biased attitudes some times. But despite that, I don't remember when I have ever discriminated against present Hindus for the crimes of the past? And I also don't remember when I ever absolved Islamists for their crimes against the humanity? 

Edited by Alam_dar

9 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Coincidentally, Dharmendra represented Bikaner and his second wife Hema Malini is the incumbent from Mathura. Both were given their tickets by the BJP. Like you mentioned, it was a conversion of convenience. In my stay here on ICF I have never seen anyone raise any objection.

Urmila Matondkar decides to join the Congress and people are up in arms. Why the double standard?

Nobody commented here about her rights to join any party.. Its her statement against Hinduism for which people are up in arms.  Never thought you had comprehension problems

10 hours ago, Mariyam said:

So do you also think Hinduism is the most violent religion ?

11 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

In Pakistan the moderate Muslims have been constantly blaming Taliban and ISIS for making Islam violent. 

They are only partially correct, as the Jihadists are getting their inspiration directly from Quran and Sunnah, but unfortunately normal Muslims don't know it and thus blame only Taliban/ISIS. 

As far as Hinduism is concerned, then I am not an expert of how much hate teachings are present in Hindu sacred texts, and if the Hindutva supporters getting their inspiration from the Hindu sacred texts, or if they are themselves responsible for their fanatic behaviour. Or it may be a reaction of the Muslim extremism. 

Any how, at moment the rest of the world is not considering Hinduism as a tolerant religion. This bad name to Hinduism has been recently brought by Hindutva supporters. 

Therefore, in my opinion it is absolutely True what Urmilla said about BJP. 

LMAO. The Malalalalala of this forum is at it again. 

12 hours ago, Mariyam said:

That statement is about what she perceives Hinduism has become under the last 5 years of Modi Sarkar, and not Hinduism per se. Whether of not there is any factual basis to it is another matter. But she is entitled to her opinion, however warped it maybe.

Dharmendra on the other hand, changed his religion to give legitimacy to his relationship with Hema Malini without any kind of explicit approval from his first wife (which is a legally mandatory). A statement vs a conversion of convenience, to remarry. Whatever one's political inclination maybe, making a stupid statement is less of a *sin* than remarrying using subterfuge. 

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

So do you also think Hinduism is the most violent religion ?

@Mariyam where is your response ???

7 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Unfortunately, they are heading towards the same direction with full tempo. 

We never heard of lynchings in the past. But we are watching it happen today. 

I have witnessed same things happening in Pakistan too. In Pakistan too we never had any Jihadist killing the people (or Sunni Shia killings). But then society started becoming fanatic, and then suicide bombings started and then 70000 Pakistanis killed at the hands of each other. 

We should never underestimate the destructive power of extremism and hatred.  Sunnis and Shias found the LAME EXCUSES of killing each other. Extremist Taliban found the Lame Excuses of killing the Muslims. 

For extremists, it is always the law of Jungle. They always find a lame excuse to kill you. 

For me this story of lamb is very important. It taught me the most and for that I am thankful to the write of this story. 

Here you could listen to this story in Hindi. 

I am a simple human being and may make mistakes and may show biased attitudes some times. But despite that, I don't remember when I have ever discriminated against present Hindus for the crimes of the past? And I also don't remember when I ever absolved Islamists for their crimes against the humanity? 

Abey dar go preach to your mullas.