Hinduism has become the most violent religion of them all: Urmila Matondkar

Gollum

17 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

But surely the RW will as usual use their tactics, twist her words, make false allegations against her, make personal attacks against her, blame her to be a Muslim, blame her to be an enemy of Hinduism, blame her to be a traitor of Hindustan, tell her to go to Pakistan ...

The latest tactics by RW against her is to register a FIR against her in the Police, misquoting her, and pressurizing her through using the State Organisations.

This use of State Terrorism is the worst thing where BJP has politically corrupted the State Institutions like Police, CBI, Tax department, and even the lower judiciary etc. 

//

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/urmila-matondkar-calls-bjp-worker-suresh-nakhuas-police-complaint-against-her-on-hinduism-bogus-base-2019469

"Bogus, Baseless": Urmila Matondkar On BJP Worker's Complaint Against Her

MUMBAI: 

Actor-turned-politician Urmila Matondkar, accused of making anti Hindu comments in a TV interview by a BJP worker, has called a complaint filed against her in Mumbai "bogus, baseless and filled with ulterior motives". The BJP's Suresh Nakhua has also named Congress chief Rahul Gandhi and a veteran journalist in his complaint.

"I have been grossly misquoted by the complainant, who is a BJP member, with malafide intentions," Urmila Matondkar said in a statement on Sunday. The actor-turned-politician said in the interview she had objected to "fake, divisive and violent ideology" being promoted by the BJP in the name of Hinduism, to "misguide people and bring disrepute to the great religion".

She said: "Hinduism is an epitome of peace, inclusiveness and non violence. I believe in Hinduism which embraces benevolent concepts of 'Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam' (The whole world is a family) and 'Ahimsa Paramodharma' (non violence). This is the Hinduism promoted by our great forefathers and Lokmanya Tilak, Gandhiji, Vivekanand and Sardar Patel...I believe in love, and respect Hinduism in this sense and not in what BJP wants to promote."

Suresh Nakhua, in his police complaint, had said: "I was watching television on April 5 at 8 pm. I saw well known and celebrated Bollywood actress Ms Urmila Matondkar, make false, mischievous and deceitful comments saying 'Hinduism the most violent religion in the world',". 

///

It is clear that Suresh Nakhua is telling an open lie as all other Hindutva supporters are found to be openly telling this same lie on the social media. 

They themselves know it very well that they are making a false accusation. 

But unfortunately  BJP supporters have gone so ahead in their extreme behaviour where they consider all kind of lies and all kind of false accusations to be Halal upon them. 

In a civilized world, you respect your political opponent even if his opinion differs from you. 

But BJP supporters are killing the civilized India, and bringing the Law of Jungle in India. This is a mistake which will only hurt India, which will bring only hatred and extreme behaviour in response, which will kill the civilized political environment. Unfortunately, people don't comprehend it. 

15 hours ago, Gollum said:

Really? Any stats to back that up. 100 crore Hindus, a dozen lynchings. 1 Kashmir, so many jihadi attacks. North East Christians, so many terror attacks. But Hinduism is most violent in India? Present your stats or stop the slander campaign. 

Listen irrespective of who is in power India is secular because 80% population are Hindus, Nepal is secular because majority are Hindus. Hell even Sri Lanka isn't secular (constitution wise) and Bangladesh has a state religion. In India we can't even build a temple on our holiest site, which was destroyed by Islamic zealots a few centuries back and which ceased being a site for Islamic prayers many years before its demolition. Have BJP and adherents of most violent religion aka Hinduism taken any steps to disobey court orders and proceed ahead like people do in Muslim countries?  What we have faced for centuries, including post 1947 at least it is my opinion that we are being too lenient with Indian Muslims. After the string of terror attacks, KP cleansing, underworld activities, violent crimes, forced conversions, rapes, abductions etc it is only the remarkable patience and grace of Hindus that has stopped India from becoming the next Rwanda. And you call that most violent? 

BJP may have 100 faults but their cadre/followers are more liberal and tolerant than almost, if not all liberal Muslims in India as well as our immediate neighborhood. 

As I said in a thread I opened, we are extremely unlucky to have Pakistan as neighbours. Best we can expect is the entire islamist crowd migrating to western Europe and the land of Pakistan getting colonised by China culturally, that is adopting Confucian values and forgetting ghazwa e Hind dream.

She is an idiot. Blabbered stuff without giving much thought and made a very interesting statement "Hinduism has become the most violent religion of them all".

Should be the first question to all so called liberals. Do you think Hinduism has become the most violent religion of them all?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Atleast wait for the culprits to be arrested .. Who knows if they turn out to be from violent relegion or religion of peace?

Looks like as elections approach, the other side has become desperate to post unrelated news in every thread. Patience guys, hopefully may end should tell us what happens

4 hours ago, beetle said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.outlookindia.com/website/amp/india-news-bollywood-celebrities-agreed-to-promote-political-parties-on-social-media-for-money-cobrapost/325793

Bollywood Celebrities Agreed To Promote Political Parties On Social Media For Money: Cobrapost

Actors /celebrities views can be sold and bought with money.

According to this news, most of them belonged to the BJP, while few for AAP and hardly any one for the congress. Secondly, none of them was top ranking artist, but 2nd rung TV and Film stars. Thirdly, interview showed they didn't have to DIRECTLY support the party, but only indirectly praise the good works of these parties. Fourthly, these activities started during the election period. 

Therefore, I highly doubt that those Bollywood stars and film makers, who have been openly criticizing BJP for killing the secular values and playing hatred politics, are in any way on the pay list. And even if they are, then only minute in numbers, while others have been directly criticizing BJP for a very long time, even without election periods. 

I sincerely believe even if few of them could be taking money,  but still there are many who are opposing BJP due to their free will while they believe in the secular values and activities of Saffron brigade do disturb them as human beings. 

Edited by Alam_dar

2 hours ago, Aiden said:

It is still a thousand times more easy-going than Islam and Islamic attrocities committed even to this day.

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

It is still a thousand times more easy-going than Islam and Islamic attrocities committed even to this day.

cutting off the hands of a thief or stoning gay people ..violent acts from ROP

On 4/6/2019 at 6:51 AM, diga said:

They say that with love jihad, Hindus not only lose a member but also gain an enemy

Your meaningless rhetoric aside,

Urmila Matondkar has flatly put to rest the rangeela conspiracies put forth by malicious individuals threatened by her campaigning . The satya is here for all to see:

"I have never changed my religion, nor was I asked to"

Edited by Mariyam