This match ALSO needs to be investigated !!!

velu

4 minutes ago, velu said:

:mi: vs  :hs:

* leg bye given as wide and the last ball of the over goes for a boundary

* 19.5 , caught the ball , but thrown it back over the ropes .. six runs given to bambis

* 19.6 , straight to the fielder .. fielder routes the ball for a boundary 

@Laaloo

Also Rohit and Kishan's LBW. And since SRH lost their review upfront, they couldn't question any rubbish decisions. mumbani money ftw :money:

If you guys know there is something fishy going on in the league why even follow it? Make IPL bosses declare that it is sports entertainment and then it can become like WWE :dontknow:. After that no more hair-splitting and whining about fixing, umpiring decisions, selections...all can watch in peace without betraying their conscience.

CSK and MI can be the leading heels, RR can be the face, Brat/RCB be like Hornswoggle, Ashwin resembles HBK post the Mankading screwjob. Already the umpires are mimicking the roles of WWE refs to perfection, Ambani/Srini are like Teddy Long/Vince, Meiyappan is Shane McMahon while Dhoni is HHH.

Edited by Gollum

2 hours ago, Pollack said:

If anything, CSK vs Queens match should be investigated. Allowed Chahar to bowl even after beamers and all of a sudden he startes " bowling well" .

Srinivasan : Man of the Match. :hatsoff:

Know the beamer rules... :orderorder: 

https://www.wisden.com/stories/news-stories/year-old-beamer-law-to-be-amended-mcc 

It's up to the umpires to deem if it's dangerous. Both the full tosses from Chahar were not at the batsman. 

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Someone started a thread that Punjab couldnt chase 160 and that match should be investigated. But SRH is struggling to chase 130+. What about this match. Hypocrites

I couldn’t believe the fixing going on in the chuskis match, I couldn’t focus on this match.

i mean you would think a team banned and disgraced for two years would mend their way me but nope. 

Fixers gotta fix

betters gotta bet

:(( chuskis ruined the integrity of IPL