Blast from the Past

vvvslaxman

5 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

qxl6wVO.png

One of the finest script in the IPL history lol Warne thrashed Symonds in the last over to clinch a thriller. Symonds made 110 in 53 balls.

In this game Afridi was sledging Warne and someone in the press conference asked Warne what did he say to you to which he replied that I couldn't understand his English as it was not very clear :giggle:.

6 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

qxl6wVO.png

One of the finest script in the IPL history lol Warne thrashed Symonds in the last over to clinch a thriller. Symonds made 110 in 53 balls.

I watched a DVR replay of this match without knowing the result. I forbade anyone at the office discussing the score with me. Watched with disbelief as Warnie pulled off a heist in the end. Symonds went from hero to match ka mujrim in a matter of hours.

7 hours ago, Switchblade said:

In this game Afridi was sledging Warne and someone in the press conference asked Warne what did he say to you to which he replied that I couldn't understand his English as it was not very clear :giggle:.

Pakistani speaks English as if they know it. Their body language do more talking than their words.:facepalm:

On 4/7/2019 at 12:45 AM, vvvslaxman said:

That scorecard is the first ever IPL match. Baz made 158 runs. Chasing this score they opened with Dravid and Jaffer lol  Their squad also had Chanderpaul 

Next auction Mallya insisted on having Kp in the side due to which they bought him for 5 or 6 crores.

LThUmF9.png

Mindians in a mad panic collapsed. They needed 7 runs in 9 balls with 4 wickets in hand. 3 run outs lol

Tendulkar: "You always try out certain things. With the same batting order, we fell just short by 2 runs. Towards the end, there was some panic. We lost in a similar manner last year, and we have to try and win everything we can from here.

8 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

LThUmF9.png

Mindians in a mad panic collapsed. They needed 7 runs in 9 balls with 4 wickets in hand. 3 run outs lol

Tendulkar: "You always try out certain things. With the same batting order, we fell just short by 2 runs. Towards the end, there was some panic. We lost in a similar manner last year, and we have to try and win everything we can from here.

They needed 4 of the last over and Munaf had dismissed Dhawal and the other two were run out Nanda and Malinga.  Punjab won a close game against Mi as well defending 117 or 119.