philcric

IPL 2019 | Match 20 | RCB v DC | Bengaluru | 07 Apr 4:00 PM IST

This season will be pretty much a washout for RCB, if it isn't already so.

Important match for DC. I'd want them to win this one, get their confidence back and be in contention for the playoffs.

No interest in runs from Kohli or ABD. I'd like some young Indian players to be given opportunity at the top of the order.

W Sundar

S Dube

D Padikkal

V Kohli

AB DV

+ H Klaasen

P Negi

T Southee

N Saini

K Kejroliya

Y Chahal

I've interest in runs from Rat as I just brought him into fantasy XI. :p:

But yes, an important game for the Capitals versus a crucial one for RCB.

I think Negi may be retained but like many others I would like to see Washington on the square.

No Sundar or Dube.

Same XI for RCB :wall:

Captain Wrogn was rambling about taking positives from last game, show heart, bravery, enjoyed heck of a lot in the last game, looking forward to doing the same again :giggle:

PRANEET: "You buy a player like Shivam for a huge amount and then don't give him a decent run. In the 3 matches he has played, the first one the team got bowled out for 70, 2nd match the few balls he faced hit Malinga for a 6 of the first ball , 3rd match was his only failure He's supposed to be an all rounder but except for 1 over in the first match he didnt get to bowl" - Fair point about Dube

Just now, philcric said:

Worrying?

Nobody gives a fcuk about Pappu. Not even RCB fans.

Not the point. When a team is 0/5 and needing to improve, the last thing you need is an opener batting like a headless chicken, whether it's Pappu or anyone else.

2 minutes ago, Chennai Chargers said:

Not the point. When a team is 0/5 and needing to improve, the last thing you need is an opener batting like a headless chicken, whether it's Pappu or anyone else.

Pappu scoring some runs does more harm than good, both in the current game as well as long term.

Guest, sign in to access all features.