Prasidh Krishna can be our Pat Cummins?

rkt.india

Very impressive genuine fast bowler.  Is bowling 145 k to 150 k with ease in this IPL.  And has skills too.

Has both swing and height / bounce.

Has both good yorkers and slower balls.

Needs to play all FC matches for Karnataka from now on.  And get included in our 50-over A-team again. The BCCI should see to this.

The main thing I want him to do is practice sustaining both pace and intensity in FC matches ... And that can come by combining strength and conditioning training at the NCA with actually playing lots of FC matches and bowling with intensity.

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Very impressive genuine fast bowler.  Is bowling 145 k to 150 k with ease in this IPL.  And has skills too.

Needs to play all FC matches for Karnataka from now on.  And get included in our 50-over A-team again. The BCCI should see to this.

The main thing I want him to do is practice sustaining both pace and intensity in FC matches ... And that can come by combining strength and conditioning training at the NCA with actually playing lots of FC matches and bowling with intensity.

Isn't he playing already? 

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Dravid should take him under his wings...

Meanwhile..

https://m.timesofindia.com/sports/football/top-stories/rahul-dravid-savours-electric-camp-nou-ambience/articleshow/68766264.cms

The true gentleman of cricket. On field and off field....:bow: