KKR's positive attitude towards fast bowlers!

SecondSlip

I admire KKR's love for genuine pace bowlers!

They selected the likes of Mavi, Nagarkoti, Prasidh and Warrier in their squad who bowl with great pace. Even their overseas fast bowlers like Lockie Ferguson & Anrich Nortje are express! Last year, they had both Starc and Johnson in their squad as well. 

I really wish more teams would learn from these guys and give chances to fast bowlers instead of talentless trundlers like Sandeep Sharma and Jaydev Unadkat 

Well done to Karthik and Kallis :hatsoff:

21 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

They selected the likes of Mavi, Nagarkoti, Prasidh and Warrier in their squad who bowl with great pace. Even their overseas fast bowlers like Lockie Ferguson & Anrich Nortje are express! Last year, they had both Starc and Johnson in their squad as well. 

I really wish more teams would learn from these guys and give chances to fast bowlers instead of talentless trundlers like Sandeep Sharma and Jaydev Unadkat 

they were like that from season -1 when they went for pace with akthar, gul, ishant (the ishant that burst on the scene n was very quick at that time)

22 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

But but Sandeep can swing the ball at 125 and Unadkat can bowl 110 k under cutters  :giggle::giggle::giggle:

23 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

Even MI don't buy trundlers much. Mclenghan, Bumrah, Mitch Johnson, Malinga, Alzarri, etc.

Kings Punjab, CSK and SRH have always loved trundlers.