zen

IPL 2019 | Match 24 | MI vs K11 | Mumbai | Apr 10th @ 10.30 AM EST

Always the same story, teams like MI, CSK, SRH, KKR qualify and either csk or Mi win the title. Same script. Why? Because IPL is fixed, the 4 teams are owned by the 4 of the most powerful people in the country. Other Teams don't have a chance and they deliberately play badly.  Teams like MI , KKR, CSK pull out undeserving wins from nowhere, while the opp team suddenly and suspiciously decides to play bad. Such crap bowling all of a sudden, full tosses. Even the umpires this season have been atrocious. 

2 minutes ago, Kothili said:

Even if you did, why squarer. It's all scripted. We knew when Rajpoot bowled two trash deliveries to start with.

As soon as I saw Ankit getting ready to bowl the last over, I was like wtf? Guy was sitting on the bench twiddling his thumbs minutes ago and now he comes in bowl the last over? 

2 minutes ago, nevada said:

As soon as I saw Ankit getting ready to bowl the last over, I was like wtf? Guy was sitting on the bench twiddling his thumbs minutes ago and now he comes in bowl the last over? 

Gayle took rest for the entire match. This is not a professional cricket that follow all the rules of cricket. They bend rules as and when they can.

Edited by vvvslaxman

2 minutes ago, nevada said:

No other bowling option in KXIP.

6 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Always the same story, teams like MI, CSK, SRH, KKR qualify and either csk or Mi win the title. Same script. Why? Because IPL is fixed, the 4 teams are owned by the 4 of the most powerful people in the country. Other Teams don't have a chance and they deliberately play badly.  Teams like MI , KKR, CSK pull out undeserving wins from nowhere, while the opp team suddenly and suspiciously decides to play bad. Such crap bowling all of a sudden, full tosses. Even the umpires this season have been atrocious. 

There you have it. Simple and clear.

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Gayle took rest for the entire match. This is not a professional cricket that follow all the rules of cricket. They bend rules as and when they can.

IPL is an asinine sporting event. We all watch it purely for entertainment value. 

Watched 75% of today's match, a rarity for me. I am 100% sure this league is fixed, 100%. Fukc IPL, fukc the chodus who waste their time on this scripted TV show, are you fukcing kidding me? First CSK's ace offie chucks like crazy with no warning and then the umpires representing the Mumbai franchise here, pata nahi aur kya kya hota hai IPL mein? How can anyone sane give decisions like we saw out there tonight? They are even worse than WWE refs !!! Pretty sure most players are in the scheme of things, no wonder they have each other's backs. 

IPL KMKB

Edited by Gollum

5 minutes ago, nevada said:

He was forced to ball. They didn't have sixth bowler as Gayle was not on field. Otherwise Ashwin would not have given him 4th over considering he was being tonked for plenty.

22 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Great knock by S.Ravi i mean pollard:)

Especially where leg umpire signal 1 bounce per over sign and this moron call it wide. Than on another occasion  pandya survived  bold on leg stump and the other sukhru umpire call it wide. I mean umpiring in ipl is utter pathetic.

3 hours ago, beetle said:

Zen bhai...overdoing the wolf bit.

They barely scraped through....:rolleyes:

:lol: .... gussa thuk do -> :whine: .... MI did well! It was a superb game! ....  Go with the wolves! :agree:

67bd8ff278180fdd24ea04200b405bc4--grey-w

Edited by zen

10 hours ago, Kothili said:

Not really....this was a stinking script. Everybody gets their cut and MI will eventually keep the trophy.

Are you insinuating that the CSK win last year was scripted too?

Or is it only when MI wins that a script is in place?

One of the epic IPL knocks by Pollard. And probably the best chasing innings as all the other batsmen struggled. Joseph of all people was the only one who tried to have a good partnership with him. Credits to him as well to have finish it. Having said that, it was a poor captaincy display from Ashwin, from the bowling changes to field settings.  

Guest, sign in to access all features.