Hindu sisters not forcibly converted, allowed to live with husbands: High Court

Alam_dar

https://www.dawn.com/news/1475372/ghotki-sisters-not-forcibly-converted-allowed-to-live-with-husbands-ihc

Upon medical examination, their ages were found to be 19 and 18 years respectively. Now Mullahs are asking for the punishment of father and brothers who intentionally lied to Police and told the age to be 15 and 14. 

While a Christian girl has been taken away from the husband while it has been proven that she was forced to convert to Islam. 

The Judge of high court (Athar Minullah) has a good record regarding human rights. But after the medical examination of the girls, he is unable to do anything else. 

Last doubts are falling upon the medical examination that they have been tempered. But there is no proof for this. Secondly, the parents also didn't produce any other proof of their age being 15 and 14. 

My doubts are these that these girls never met with these boys before. How could then they fell so much in love with them to say good bye to Hinduism and marry them within few days. 

===

Lesson:

There are chances that some Hindu girls willingly convert to Islam and marry the Muslim boys. 

This happens while young Hindu girls are fed up to be treated like 3rd class citizens in Pakistan, while conversion brings them a lot of respect in the society. 

Secondly, there is lot of propaganda against Hinduism in Pakistan and minorities are almost forced to hear the positive sides and positive propaganda about Islam. The innocent minds of children very easily swallow this propaganda. No one is there to tell them the other negative side of Islam. Thus not only Hindu children becomes effected from this brainwashing, but also the Muslim children becomes Zombies in the Madaris due to this same brainwashing. 

This propaganda/brainwashing should end.

I always emphasise that this other side of Islam should also come in the knowledge of people.

Unfortunately, 99.9999% Muslim women and mend don't know that Hijab was not introduced for modesty, but as sign of discrimination against the slave girls. 

99.99% Muslim women and men don't know that Islam allows to rape the slave girls and then to sell them to other masters to rape them. While even Christians/Jews of that time of Muhammad disallowed to rape the slave women, but Jews/Christians had to marry the slave girls after which they became free women. While Muhammad borrowed this practice from his Pagan culture of Mecca. 

Unfortunately, 99.99% of the World (including Non Muslims) don't know about the Satanic Verses. 

They know only this that Rushdie wrote a book about Satanic Verses. Nevertheless Rushdie didn't present the real case in front of Humanity by writing this fantasy story type novel.

If only the real incident of Satanic Verses is present to the world, then many Muslims will automatically leave Islam. It is a shame (the biggest shame of this century) that rest of the world failed miserable in writing true facts about Satanic Verses up till now. 

We can very easily and fairly (only through fair and just criticism) save the world from Islam. KNOWLEDGE is the BIGGEST Power. But instead of acquiring knowledge about Islam, world is trying to eradicate Muslims through use of power, which is the 2nd biggest unfortunate thing. 

21 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Follow VEENGAS who is covering the story. Shame on Pakistan. 

I am afraid if the system is so much corrupt that even the medical test could be corrupted, then there is nothing left which could help the case of these 2 sisters. 

Perhaps the last solution is making new laws by the parliament which should be like this:

1) Only after 18 years one is allowed to change the religion.

2) But those who change the religion, are not allowed to directly marry. They have to first undergo the process of conversion which should be 3 months long. Only after that they first get the certificate of conversion. 

Then again they have to wait for 3 months to marry any Muslim. 

3) And if the converted girls could not stay with parents, then they have to stay in a place provided by the Government till they marry. 

In no way the girls should be allowed to stay with Muslim families right from the 1st day. Only this way it could be made sure that they are not pressurized by any religious fanatics. 

The worst thing is when the RW parties get their influence in the higher State Organisations like Parliament and Police.

The Hindu member of Sindh Assembly has proposed the bill of changes in conversion and marriage laws. But unfortunately the RW parties are already present in the Sindh Assembly, and they have become so strong that they don't let this member even speak in the assembly. 

And all those non RW Muslim members of the Sindh Assembly (that is Peoples Party), who want to support the minorities in any way, they have  been so intensely criticized on all matters including personal matters, that all of them fear these extremists and keep silent in order to avoid them. 

Problem is this that Peoples Party is a very corrupt party. It has brought very bad name to Secularism in Pakistan. Actually it destroyed Secularism more than any Islamic party could have done it. 

Secularism also needs sincere followers in order to get succeed against the religious fundamentals, who are very sincere to their religion. 

35 minutes ago, Aiden said:

KLPD :phehe: Just to add girls were adults and their birth certificates submitted were fake confirmed by NADRA. Sushma Swaraj where art thou :giggle: How about focussing on treatment of minorities in India?

You find this funny. SHows your upbringing in this sad state called Pakistan.  

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

You find this funny. SHows your upbringing in this sad state called Pakistan.  

I find it funny that internet warriors who give judgments about case without knowing the facts.I find it even funnier that someone like Sushma Swaraj who has such an important position in government is more interested whats happening in Pakistan rather than raising voice and working for the people she is elected for. I have seen no statement from her about the beating of Indian Musliim family recently and the old man who was thrashed by mob and forced to eat pig in broad day light.

12 minutes ago, Aiden said:

I find it funny that internet warriors who give judgments about case without knowing the facts.I find it even funnier that someone like Sushma Swaraj who has such an important position in government is more interested whats happening in Pakistan rather than raising voice and working for the people she is elected for. I have seen no statement from her about the beating of Indian Musliim family recently and the old man who was thrashed by mob and forced to eat pig in broad day light.

Even if they lied about the age, it doesn't give them the right to abduct them, forcibly convert and marry them off and the law be in favor of rapists. 

7 minutes ago, Aiden said:

Brother, let me show you other side of the picture too. 

Couple of days ago, Imran Khan said that it is the Western Media which created the Islamophobia, which caused the incident of NZ. 

Upon that, I saw remarks from the RW of the West that Imran Khan and Erdogan should keep their mouths shut and should not indulge in the "internal" matters of the Western countries, and Imran Khan should first look  at the plight of the minorities in Pakistan blah blah blah. 

And I was telling the RW of the Western Countries that it is absolutely not a problem if Imran Khan criticizes the Human Rights issues in the West. 

And when Shushma Sahiba started taking interest in the plight of Pakistani Hindus, again Pakistani friends criticized it and said that it is equal to interfering in the internal affairs of Pakistan. But I told them that I fully welcome the criticism of Shushma Sahiba and she should speak for the Hindus in Pakistan too as it is a matter of basic human rights for which there should be no conditions of borders  or internal affairs. 

In simple words, every one should have the right to criticise when it is an issue of human rights. Imran Khan was right when he way criticizing the Media of Western countries. And Shushma Sahiba is also right to ask about the plight of Hindus in Pakistan. After she asked this question, Pakistani authorities became more active as they had to prove a point to Shushma Sahiba.

In my opinion, such activities (i.e. interfering in the internal affairs when it comes to basic human rights) will only benefit the minorities in ever country at the end. 

3 hours ago, Detonator said:

Sooner or later it's going to be the civilized world vs islam

18 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Shocking is the way, it is handled so matter-of-factly.  Hindus are kosher for consumption in jaahilistan

14 hours ago, chewy said:

State sanctioned rape of children. A nation of paedophiles 

No wonder these same Pakistani rape children abroad

Sick nation, sick people, sick mentality 

Pakistan men are one the most disgusting people on the planet

All they are doing is following pedophile #YouKnowWho. Problem isn't with Pakistan, the root cause is in 7th century Arabia. 

Edited by Gollum

On 4/12/2019 at 4:17 AM, Gollum said:

All they are doing is following pedophile #YouKnowWho. Problem isn't with Pakistan, the root cause is in 7th century Arabia. 

Peak oil is well past us. By 2040 west will be off oil fully into renewable sources. Give BRICS another 10 years. I see WW3 with ME as source by 2050. 

Luckily or unluckily most of us would be too old to participate.

On 4/12/2019 at 12:30 PM, Detonator said:

Sooner or later it's going to be the civilized world vs islam

It already is. Since year 2000 deaths in Islamic nations is 10,00,000 plus due to war by coalitions forces as well as India and nations from other continents against nations harbouring terrorists. The civilized world continues to dismantle the terorrism. Diplomatically the joint efforts are working wonders for fight against terrorists.