Dhoni you arrogant SOB!

King Tendulkar

Deserves a few match ban. No way should a player behave like that with an umpire, even if he is on field. Here Dhoni has done the unimaginable by entering the field and on top of it arguing with umpires. Very shambolic. One would have thought that a captain whose team was banned for 2 years would realise how to behave, but that ban seems to be a waste.

15 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Deserves a few match ban. No way should a player behave like that with an umpire, even if he is on field. Here Dhoni has done the unimaginable by entering the field and on top of it arguing with umpires. Very shambolic. One would have thought that a captain whose team was banned for 2 years would realise how to behave, but that ban seems to be a waste.

The media and his PR have made him too powerful.

Won't be surprised if no one dares to squeak a word about it.

He is now the don of indian cricket.

Edited by beetle

29 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Can we keep the dumb MI-CsK slug fest aside for a sec

Pathetic behavior by dooby  and blatant fixing. No balls in almost every frickin crucial  over. Disgusting. This year has been the worst.

Early years of IPL were like when you watched WWF as a little kid, you knew something was not right but part of you thought it was real

This year IPL is like what you know about  WWE as a grownup - a ridiculous and over the top circus for idiots

Baba'ji that's the problem! U spent all ur time on the couch watching fake wrestling! Try owling for real especially when ur over decides the game's fate. Stokes was struggling against the left handers but was on the ball against Dhoni.

They're humans not laser guided missiles that 'never miss the target!'

1 minute ago, beetle said:

The media and his PR have made him too powerful.

Won't be surprised if no one dares to squeak a word about it.

He is now the don of indiant cricket.

He has definitely over stayed his welcome and should have retired a couple of years back!

But everyones going over the top, he's not the biggest issue Indian limited overs cricket faces atm.

8 minutes ago, shortbread said:

Ailla.... how dare u bring this up?! Those wins dont count to gauthis since Sachin'paaji didnt score centuries in either!

Only way you show that you care about playing for India is scoring hundreds which Dhoni can only dream off, that’s what Tendulkar did ..even If it was a little slow reaching 90s .

5 minutes ago, shortbread said:

Baba'ji that's the problem! U spent all ur time on the couch watching fake wrestling! Try owling for real especially when ur over decides the game's fate. Stokes was struggling against the left handers but was on the ball against Dhoni.

They're humans not laser guided missiles that 'never miss the target!'

Abbey dhakkan did you read my post. This is happening too frequently. Looks like you will trade India’s defense secrets for a CSK win :laugh:

This isn’t about CSK or Mi or any other franchise, how many times have you seen no balls in last over in international cricket and how many times has it happened on this tournament which is not even half way through. 

If it makes you feel better I pointed that out in the MI match too but anyway you probably won’t get it. Enjoy the win I guess 

Edited by Global.Baba

For a moment I seriously thought he would hit that umpire. The way he barged in and literally fuming....I thought kahi punch wunch na maarde.

What I dont understand is....Dhoni has achieved everything in life. The world recognizes him as a great leader who is uber cool in pressure situations and a role model to future young aspiring players. Why on earth would you want to lose that legacy in a meaningless match of a meaningless league? Its beyond me :facepalm:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

For a moment I seriously thought he would hit that umpire. The way he barged in and literally fuming....I thought kahi punch wunch na maarde.

What I dont understand is....Dhoni has achieved everything in life. The world recognizes him as a great leader who is uber cool in pressure situations and a role model to future young aspiring players. Why on earth would you want to lose that legacy in a meaningless match of a meaningless league? Its beyond me :facepalm:

yup that was a poor example from him , scared if tomm kohli tries to emulate him it wud be on diff level

he shudnt have done that and needs to be punished, if this is let gone it ll set a bad example 

21 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Only way you show that you care about playing for India is scoring hundreds which Dhoni can only dream off, that’s what Tendulkar did ..even If it was a little slow reaching 90s .

Yup!! When you can't save dhonis *ss just drag in tendulkar :phehe:

Expected this typical ...hootiyagiri from dhoni chamchas like you!!

yup that was a poor example from him , scared if tomm kohli tries to emulate him it wud be on diff level
he shudnt have done that and needs to be punished, if this is let gone it ll set a bad example 
Reminds me of Shakib Al Hasan in Nidahas trophy. Only difference is...he barged into the field topless....Dhoni had a shirt today :giggle: