Yob Ponting is thick and full of excuses

^ waiting for you in your thread...
post it from 2005 onwards. anyway i think all that back and forth is already done. but feel free to post from 2005 onwards, and if u want to gloat, do so after u post. infact go and dance in the street as well that u successfully pwnd :D
post it from 2005 onwards. anyway i think all that back and forth is already done.
you said couple of years. Do you realize how fkkin stupid you look? trying hard to find one chink.. one glitch.. yet being proven wrong over and over again. Do you not realise when you have been owned, humiliated? I am not going to waste any more time on you, so go back to your corner :hysterical:
you said couple of years. Do you realize how fkkin stupid you look? trying hard to find one chink.. one glitch.. yet being proven wrong over and over again. Do you not realise when you have been owned, humiliated? I am not going to waste any more time on you, so go back to your corner :hysterical:
I have almost never seen Holy get so worked up.:D
we endup silly by wastin time on these shameless gits who has nothing else but to criticize him no matter what....