beetle

Match 26,KKR VS DC,Eden Gardens,Kolkata,20:00 IST,12,apr

Preview: When the Kolkata Knight Riders face-off against the Delhi Capitals in Match 26 of VIVO IPL 2019, they will look to exact revenge for their loss in the Super Over against the same opponent nearly two weeks ago. 

KKR have four wins from six matches – two of them coming during the series of four consecutive away matches which just ended. The captain Dinesh Karthik termed the two wins on the road as a good result for his team and wanted them to start afresh and build on the largely familiar conditions at home. 

The Delhi Capitals have three wins and three losses. Shreyas Iyer’s team has blown hot and cold – every win has followed a defeat. In their last outing, they defeated the Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Garden City. They’ve had a four-day break since that win and must have reflected on their past results and put together plans for the rest of the season. The batting department needs attention, and one expects coach Ricky Ponting and the rest of his backroom staff would have spent plenty of time with the young batsmen and spoken to them about the need to put a higher price on their wicket and avoid playing reckless cricket. 

https://www.iplt20.com/match/2019/26

Let the game begin 

Go :dc:

55 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

I think Kkr will win this one 

No no....:no:

Have faith in :dc:bachchas.

I hope they drop the thigh slapper.

I don't mind the kids losing a few andblearning ...butvthis guy at the top just spoils it for them.

Edited by beetle

6 minutes ago, beetle said:

No no....:no:

Have faith in :dc:bachchas.

I hope they drop the thigh slapper.

I don't mind the kids losing a few andblearning ...butvthis guy at the top just spoils it for them.

The way things are going don't see DC in the four teams.

2 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

So Dada is the consultant for Delhi but the chief of Bengal cricket where the match is being held. How does that work?

The same way as Rohit makes it to the test lineup and Dhoni to the T20I lineup :noidea: