Jump to content
Suhaan

Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore,13 April,8pmIST,at Mohali

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, beetle said:

How was the vanvaas...you must have counted 1,2,3,4,5......to come back.:p:

Even gandhi jee went away for a while fighting against kamina wala British. In this case you and your gang. :bow: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ashwin is a stupid captain. Not that Punjab could have defended in the final over. But to bowl Sarfaraz is stupidity and no long on?  In Mumbai match he did not even get the fielders close when 2 required of 1 ball. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pollack said:

Ashwin is a stupid captain. Not that Punjab could have defended in the final over. But to bowl Sarfaraz is stupidity and no long on?  In Mumbai match he did not even get the fielders close when 2 required of 1 ball. 

He is not as smart as he thinks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pollack said:

Ashwin is a stupid captain. Not that Punjab could have defended in the final over. But to bowl Sarfaraz is stupidity and no long on?  In Mumbai match he did not even get the fielders close when 2 required of 1 ball. 

A new low in the downward slide of IPL...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pollack said:

Ashwin is a stupid captain. Not that Punjab could have defended in the final over. But to bowl Sarfaraz is stupidity and no long on?  In Mumbai match he did not even get the fielders close when 2 required of 1 ball. 

May be he wanted to finish the game a bit quickly :dontknow:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

May be he wanted to finish the game a bit quickly :dontknow:

Punjab have really bowled good this IPL. They have a chance but Ashwin methinks will spoil it with his oversmart "out of the box" thinking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pollack said:

Punjab have really bowled good this IPL. They have a chance but Ashwin methinks will spoil it with his oversmart "out of the box" thinking.

I think if they don't make the top four,they will change captain next year.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is why Rohit Sharma is such a good captain, he is neither an over smart one like Ashwin, A conservative and boring  captain like Dhoni  , A confused rookie like Iyer or one dimensional like Kohli or Angrez sepoys like Rahane and Bhuvi.

 

Perfect Leader. Ab ki baar Rohit Sarkaar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

This is why Rohit Sharma is such a good captain, he is neither an over smart one like Ashwin, A conservative and boring  captain like Dhoni  , A confused rookie like Iyer or one dimensional like Kohli or Angrez sepoys like Rahane and Bhuvi.

 

Perfect Leader. Ab ki baar Rohit Sarkaar

Rohit in PC today said he thought 175+ was a par score :giggle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

This is why Rohit Sharma is such a good captain, he is neither an over smart one like Ashwin, A conservative and boring  captain like Dhoni  , A confused rookie like Iyer or one dimensional like Kohli or Angrez sepoys like Rahane and Bhuvi.

 

Perfect Leader. Ab ki baar Rohit Sarkaar

The way he bats, he probably has no idea what he is doing :dontknow:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Why fix what is not broken. Certain players you have to keep backing. Mujib is one. Dhoni secret is sticking to the same when there is not much wrong

Yup, idiot Ashwin dropped Mujeeb for The at Chepauk as well. Smart alecky captains don't win many matches 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

This is why Rohit Sharma is such a good captain, he is neither an over smart one like Ashwin, A conservative and boring  captain like Dhoni  , A confused rookie like Iyer or one dimensional like Kohli or Angrez sepoys like Rahane and Bhuvi.

 

Perfect Leader. Ab ki baar Rohit Sarkaar

Wish Rohit's batting was as good as his captaincy. :phehe:

 

Still remember, "Come to India!"

Edited by I6MTW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Pollack said:

Punjab have really bowled good this IPL. They have a chance but Ashwin methinks will spoil it with his oversmart "out of the box" thinking.

When the camera showed the bowler before the start of the final over...I was like..."Now who the fcuk is this guy"....then I realized it was Sarfaraz..:phehe:

Never expected Ash to play this card...lol

Edited by Under_Score

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

When the camera showed the bowler before the start of the final over...I was like..."Now who the fcuk is this guy"....then I realized it was Sarfaraz..:phehe:

:lol:  one can attempt such a thing if the pitch is turning square and seamers are not really in the equation .... here he brought a spinner in with dew on 

Edited by zen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...