Suhaan

Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore,13 April,8pmIST,at Mohali

It has been a good contest so far. RCB has got some good balls in, while K11 has countered by hitting some good shots .... No team has been able to sneak ahead though K11 has wkts in hand (that could have been an excellent catch to dismiss KL) 

Just now, Austin 3:!6 said:

Kohli is such a poor captain. Who in his right mind plays Umesh and Siraj together on a flat pitch? Both are supreme run leakers.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

His fetish for fast bowlers  is too much. Absolutely no variations. You would use an offie if you could

1 minute ago, asterix said:

I fail to understand why captains don’t try an over of spin against Gayle in PP?

Cant be worse than the fast bowlers? Thus is where Dhoni is ahead if other Indian captains and especially Kohli...

gayle is a sitting duck vs off-spin early in the game 

Unimaginative captaincy. 2 right arm quicks opened the bowling.  First DRS was not used for a plumb lbw. Then Two of them bowled for a while. Batsmen got used to it. You want to do something different. He is bringing another rgiht arm fast bowler.

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

His fetish for fast bowlers  is too much. Absolutely no variations. You would use an offie if you could

Exactly. Its not a pitch to play 3 flat out fast bowlers. Here spin and variations is needed. His reading of the game situation is poor.

Just now, Austin 3:!6 said:

Exactly. Its not a pitch to play 3 flat out fast bowlers. Here spin and variations is needed. His reading of the game situation is poor.

Wish he read the game situation in the CT final poor as well :phehe:. Shami didn't get a game at all and umesh wasn't picked despite him taking loads of wickets against Pakistan in the group stages match.

Just now, velu said:

gayle is a sitting duck vs off-spin early in the game 

Everybody knows that... KXIP has few left handlers. Why Kohli not selected an Off Spinner in the team?  

Hes Rs such a loser captain.. 

if RCB kicks him out, it’ll start winning immediately... just get rid of this loser and the choker South African think tank...

Just now, Global.Baba said:

Prasidh has more variations and better temparament l than Saini. 

Variations yes , but I haven’t see saini loosing it either . 

Prasidh also bowls some boundary balls and has played very little domestic . I would give him another year .