Suhaan

Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore,13 April,8pmIST,at Mohali

Looking at Kohli in this match, he’s now actually looking relaxed and enjoying the mediocre bowling of his team.. Maybe he’s just resigned to his fate or got some encouragement from BCCI...

Dont be surprised if RCB chases down this score...

Edited by asterix

Mandeep ahead of Pooran could prove to be the difference in this game. I expect better from Mike Hesson. 

Also Mujeeb ahead of Tye would have been a better choice looking at the conditions.

2 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Yes. Why but then again would one of the richest athletes in the world fix, this has to be scripted and fixed  at a much much higher and powerful  level . @asterix Dada ur views?

This is at the BCCI and Governing Council level... and I’m saying this with full responsibility. You’ll see most matches going to last over even if the team can win easily...

1 minute ago, SK_IH said:

Mandeep ahead of Pooran could prove to be the difference in this game. I expect better from Mike Hesson. 

Also Mujeeb ahead of Tye would have been a better choice looking at the conditions.

Tye is sucking all season. Why would you leave out Mujib. Miller should have been retained for his fielding.

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

Tye is sucking all season. Why would you leave out Mujib. Miller should have been retained for his fielding.

Trust me Pooran is a better choice than even Miller who has looked really average so far.

Ashwin has this Dravid knack in him of constantly chopping and changing sides. I mean can you believe, Mujeeb hasn't played two consecutive matches so far in this tournament.

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

I doubt he would be worse than Siraj.

Yes he would have been especially in slog overs. Siraj actually bowled well in end overs. His first in PP was bad.

3 minutes ago, zen said:

risk free cricket and 21 runs in 2 overs .... tuktuk sharma would scored less than 5 in first two overs :hitler:

And either end up scoring 100s for fun or singlehandedly win games with captaincy and advice. Chanakya and king Chandraguota rolled  in to one  :hatsoff:

2 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

And either end up scoring 100s for fun or singlehandedly win games with captaincy and advice. Chanakya and king Chandraguota rolled  in to one  :hatsoff:

:lol:  .... if I do tuktuk like tuktuk, even I will hit a 100 after numerous attempts 

Edited by zen