Azam Khan pelted stones on Army troops, dug up road to prevent troops from reaching border during 1965 war, claims journalist

Gollum

At the start...

In a shocking revelation, senior journalist and political commentator Pushpendra Kulshreshtha has alleged that senior Samajwadi Party (SP) leader and Member of Legislative Assembly (MLA) from Rampur, Uttar Pradesh, Azam Khan was involved in attacking the Army troops leaving for border areas from Rampur cantonment during the 1965 Indo-Pak war. Kulshreshtha said this while speaking at an event organised in Amity Law School in Lucknow in February this year.

Kulshreshtha who is an alumnus of Aligarh Muslim University like Azam Khan, said that during the 1965 Indo-Pak War, troops of Army were leaving from Rampur cantonment to join the forces on the border areas. He added that Azam Khan, who was a college student in Rampur at that time, made a group of around 50 people and attacked the troops leaving for the frontline with stones and dug pits in the roads to hinder the movement of the troops.

He further said that Azam Khan was beaten up because of his involvement in the attack on the Army troops and was admitted to a hospital after his arrest. In the hospital, Azam Khan was ordered by the then IB officer in the area to leave the city, after which he went to Aligarh and got himself admitted in the Aligarh Muslim University. And later he even went on to become a Minister, Kulshreshtha added.

Mani Shankar Aiyar 1962

Azam Khan 1965?

If he wants to clear his name let him file a defamation case. AMU us one *ed up place anyway. 

Gollum, god forbid if we go to war, you will experience this in a large scale this time. There will be thousands who will fight against the state. What you see in kashmir when army targets terrorist how the masses create obstacles, same things will happen all over india. Mark my words. If it doesnt happen then I will gracefully accept my wrong judgement.

30 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

classless keechad aadmi.

i once met a tiny muslim guy from UP, he was working in a hair styling parlor in south india, he did not know the local language - i spoke to him in Hindi and he did a good job. 

He was under the impression that Azam khan was below only the PM of the country and he had a very high standing and protocol. Lol i told him the reality and asked him to read more new etc. Good chap but very gullible illiterate.  There is a whole world there, that most of us are not exposed to.