velu

Players you thought were useless who proved you wrong !!!

4 minutes ago, velu said:

going by your bhagwans record , even if fixing was going bhagwan might have simply tolerated it :phehe:

He is banned for cheating in INTL cricket #balltampering

1 minute ago, CSK Fan said:

You said world cup bot 

:phehe: my stance is very clear on 2011 WC . He is just a midget choker there. He can never handle pressure situations. 

Is supreme court aware of the fixing going on? Now imagine had lied and testified in favor of Azhar like Dhoni did for Mayippan 

not sure abt supreme court ..

but what abt sachin .. his team mates got caught and punished as well ..

did sachin said anything about them ? or he is innocent like you sachinstas that he was not aware of the fixing ? :phehe:

1 minute ago, Rasgulla said:

:cantstop: Not his fault you can't afford a beer. You prob sleep on empty stomach cause you don't get paid enough for pulling rickshaws:((

When I was in Dublin I tipped the cab drivers extra. Most of them were Pakistanis though. But you wouldn't be the first Pakistani pretending to be indian

Edited by CSK Fan

Just now, Rasgulla said:

:phehe: my stance is very clear on 2011 WC . He is just a midget choker there. He can never handle pressure situations. 

Not a single player in history has chased 330+ in a major final bot. We all saw what Dhoni did in ct final with Pakistan when the score wad that high

Just now, velu said:

@Rasgulla getting bored .. dont troll MTC too much , leave him for another day or he will come up with another ID :p: 

I never change ids. None of my ids are banned. New guy is for regular cricket posting and csk fan is for ipl posting 

I never change ids. None of my ids are banned. New guy is for regular cricket posting and csk fan is for ipl posting 

Kira we all know your history :hysterical:

Just now, Laaloo said:

Lol you're just like your retard created bot. Keeps posting gibberish that makes no sense :phehe:

you said you call it what you see it .. and you are the one accusing of other IDs as bot ..

i dont mind if you troll or not , but hey dont shamelessly give self appraisal :p:  

Just now, Rasgulla said:

I just replied to OP. Not my fault you can't see that and trying to help your friends. Ms.Biased 

You are usually the first one to derail.

Because of people like you,even  fun forum like ipl section has to be moderated. 

5 hours ago, beetle said:

@Rasgulla

Do you have any value other than posting mindless giberish and derailing good threads?

Why don't the mods ban him permanently? He adds no value to the forum, is repulsive and derails pretty much every thread.

@Cricketics

14 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

Are we talking of ipl? Because anyone can follow a script

13 hours ago, beetle said:

You are usually the first one to derail.

Because of people like you,even  fun forum like ipl section has to be moderated. 

Seems someone else did the honour in this thread.

Why does chuski supporter act like communists they seems to be gangup against anyone or everyone who criticize chuskis, also  have habbit of calling everyone as Bambi and tendulkar fans who are critical of chuskis .

55 minutes ago, bahubali said:

Why does chuski supporter act like communists they seems to be gangup against anyone or everyone who criticize chuskis, also  have habbit of calling everyone as Bambi and tendulkar fans who are critical of chuskis .

its like irish mafia vs italian mafia .. either join any one of these or miss the fun :popcorn:

4 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

Yep because supporting chennai  is so important you need to latch onto even known trolls. It's pathetic in a way

rasgulla is 100% golt .. :hs: