beetle

Match 30, Sunrisers Vs Delhi Capitals,14th apr, 20:00 IST, hyderabad.

2 hours ago, Chennai Chargers said:

"drop Bairstow and Williamson"

:hysterical:

Forums do need comedy.

Probably meant their catch was dropped.

Edited by Mariyam

Srh does not look like reaching the top four this time.:((
That is so rare.
i hope they scrape through.
This is such an Indian team. Depend heavily on top 3 and the rest of the batsmen are hopeless. [emoji849]

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Srh's biggest problem Is all of their better players are foreigners (apart from Bhuvi). I know a lot of people hate Thigh Slapper but they should have given him 15 crore instead of bringing in unproven/unreliable players like Vijay Shankar.
Even teams which depend on Foreign players like KKR have 1-2 good (read proven) Indian Batsmen .
At this point SRH is worse off than KXIP and slightly better than RR.
I'm not berating anyone but the Arrogance of getting called best team/bowling powerhouse has gone into The management's head.
How are they expecting a rag tag group of Indian all-rounders is going to help them?
Vijay Shankar is not going to hit a 20 ball 50 every Time.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

This is such an Indian team. Depend heavily on top 3 and the rest of the batsmen are hopeless. [emoji849]

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

They do have some good Indian bowlers like Khaleel and Thampi but they keep promoting the trundlers and They have no Reliable Indian batsmen.
If there was no cap on foreign players, SRH would have topped the charts and won even against CSK

How do you feel Gulla bhai mighty Srh defeated by Delhi who were underdogs in yesterdays game thought Srh will win easily didn't see their batting thinking that it would be an easy chase by they lost 8 wickets for 15 runs. 
Srh got stuck.
Bairstow is in best of the form, Williamson is a good captain and Warner+Rashid are their stars.
Unless their Desi all-rounders hit once in a season 20 ball 50 , I don't see them reaching Play offs.

7 hours ago, Switchblade said:

How do you feel Gulla bhai mighty Srh defeated by Delhi who were underdogs in yesterdays game thought Srh will win easily didn't see their batting thinking that it would be an easy chase by they lost 8 wickets for 15 runs. 

Middle order doesn't exist. Disappointed but not surprised. 

7 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Then why the consolation?

It really is very simple.

Rabada went up to the SRH batsmen with words of commiseration on losing.

So, consolation, commiseration... surprised you had to ask unless on purpose you are being pedantic.