Jump to content
velu

Match 31 | MI Vs RCB | 15th Apr @ 20:00 IST | Mumbai |||

Recommended Posts

Just now, The Realist said:

He's becoming a poor man's Dhoni who prioritises process > results.

No plan b, no innovative thinking and no idea how to recover or pull things back.

Kohli accentuates the crapness in the team rather than drag them to success.

AMong the guys Rohit is a better option. But Kohli will never surrender his captaincy. His ego is too big.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

India will exit first round in the world cup under Kohli. It is for sure. As it is , it is a crap team.

Dude :sad_smile::laugh:

Edited by Stan AF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Not my wish. Gut prediction. India's progress will entirely depend on how crappy the other teams are like in CT. India lost to Srilanka, just met Asian teams ont heir way to reach the final

Fortunately there are lot of other crap teams . We will still win against most teams .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nikola said:

Lol fanboys blaming nehra over social media. It's kohli the problem. Drop nehra or vettori or gary kirsten doesn't matter if you want to win change the captain else keep loosing.

Ppl need to understand that guys will always be around to give advice its kohli at the end who has to take and own the result.

Previous captains also had ppl giving them advice but they did trust their own instinct as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, velu said:

 

then it looks like punjab gifted them a win :p:

if rcb needs to win , either one of adbv or kohli should play a big innings 

Punjab lost bcoz Asheinstein experiment failed badly and also RCB played well and were deserved winners, you are right about RCB being too dependent on good batting by Kohli & ABDV...bowling department is also not helping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Ppl need to understand that guys will always be around to give advice its kohli at the end who has to take and own the result.

Previous captains also had ppl giving them advice but they did trust their own instinct as well

If kohli had no plan to bowl negi that means negi would have bowled only 3 overs on pitch which was turning square. He should have finished his all overs before death overs started also kohli should have brought in spinners in powerplay knowing that both openers do struggle against spin but this is more or less expected from kohli now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Nikola said:

If kohli had no plan to bowl negi that means negi would have bowled only 3 overs on pitch which was turning square. He should have finished his all overs before death overs started also kohli should have brought in spinners in powerplay knowing that both openers do struggle against spin but this is more or less expected from kohli now.

 

https://www.iplt20.com/video/30111/ipl-2012-match-13-csk-vs-rcb-morkel-mayhem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

India will exit first round in the world cup under Kohli. It is for sure. As it is , it is a crap team.

In WC Dhoni and Rohit there toadvice him. So Kohli captaincy not an issue.. once they have a collective brain fart then India will exit.

 

in IPL, Kohli should be allowed to keep a mobile phone to contact Dhoni directly from on field. That’s the only way he can avoid his team getting a wooden spoon.

 

RCB owner should purge the whole team and management after this IPL, and go for a new team and think tank...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Nikola said:

Have to say rcb squad is pretty good actually. If they kick kohli from captaincy and remove non performers like umesh and siraj they will be very good side but things won't change till kohli is captain.

I’m sorry, I don’t agree... They need to get rid of brainless run generating machines like Umesh and Siraj ASAP. Maybe “injury” and “replacement” is the way forward... Players like Nath etc too are brainless... That runout Of ABDV was crucial when Nath should’ve sacrificed himself... RCB list atleast 10-15 runs there...

The think tank including Nehra needs to be purged ASAP... 

Hopefully by next year RCB will sumo Kohli for good...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, asterix said:

I’m sorry, I don’t agree... They need to get rid of brainless run generating machines like Umesh and Siraj ASAP. Maybe “injury” and “replacement” is the way forward... Players like Nath etc too are brainless... That runout Of ABDV was crucial when Nath should’ve sacrificed himself... RCB list atleast 10-15 runs there...

The think tank including Nehra needs to be purged ASAP... 

Hopefully by next year RCB will sumo Kohli for good...

You can give the best team to Kohli in Lois and he will still lose. And all the players will start under performing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

You can give the best team to Kohli in Lois and he will still lose. And all the players will start under performing 

It’s not bad. He led the team to CT finals last year... I agree he doesn’t has temperament of a captain. He shows his emotions easily and that creates lots of pressure on the players... Look a Rohit’s expressions when players screwup and look at Kohli’s...

 

Kohli’s needs sabe advice which in RCB nobody’s able to give. Thus is primarily because the loser South Africans in the team and management. You need get rid of the South Africans in the management They’d screwed up DD also earlier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×